Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission 2020 – Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University is accepting online application form to apply for SAAT 2020 for admission in all UG and PG courses. To take admission in this university the candidates have to qualify the entrance test – SAAT (Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test). Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University admission is also offered based on the national level entrance exam scores like JEE Main, CAT, CLAT, etc, as per admission in the course applied for. The university offers various courses in Engineering, Medical, Management, Agriculture, Law, etc. For more details like Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission 2020 Process, eligibility, courses, fee, and more read below.
Latest: The last date to fill the SAAT 2020 application form for admission in Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University is May 31, 2020. Apply now!
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University is one of the most reputed universities of the nation. The admission process is online for the university and the candidates can check all dates regarding the same from below:
|Application form releases||01 Jan 2020|
|Last date to apply|
|Issuance of Admit Card||05 May 2020|
|SAAT 2020 exam date|
SAAT 2020 Application Form Deadline Extended Notice
Due to COVID-19 epidemic, the last date to fill the SAAT 2020 application form is extended. Check the revised date of the application form and admit card from below image.
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Application Form
To apply for SAAT 2020 for admission in SOA candidates have to follow the basic steps below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link available on this page or visit the official website admission.soa.ac.in.
Step 2: Next the candidates have to fill in the details ask in the form. The details to be entered are:
- Gender category
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- email id
- Selection of course
- Selection of exam enter
- Selection of exam date
- Communication address
Step 3: The last step is to upload a recent passport-sized image
Step 4: Check email for confirmation of the application form
There is no application fee to apply for SAAT 2020 – start the application process now!
Highlights of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University
Admission Process: Via SAAT, Via national level entrance exams like CAT, JEE Main, CLAT, etc.
Programs available: Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research
Campuses: 4 campuses in Bhubaneshwar
Year of Establishment: 2007
Hostel facility: Available for both girls and boys
Rankings and recognition: The University ranks no. 51 in the overall NIRF Ranking and no. 24 in the University Category of the same.
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission 2020: Courses Offered
The candidates can check below the courses that are offered by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – 4 years
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech. Lateral Entry in the above programs – 3 Years
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) – 3 years
- Post Graduate Programmes: M.Tech (2 years)
- Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering)
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Power Systems & Power Electronics)
- Electronics & Communication (Communication System
- Mechanical Engineering (Heat Power & Thermal Engineering)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA) (3 years)
- Lateral Entry MCA (2 years)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) – 5.5 Years
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) – 3 Years
- Community Medicine
- General Medicine
- Immuno Hematology and Blood Transfusion
- Radio Diagnosis
- TB & Chest
- Master of Surgery (MS) – 3 Years
- General Surgery
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) – 4.5 Years
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) – 3 Years
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Oral Maxillofacial Pathology & Microbiology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Peridontics & Implantology
- Prosthodontics & Crown Bridge
- Public Health Dentistry
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – 3 years
- MBA (2 years)
- MBA in Hospital Administration (MHA) (2 years)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT) – 4 years
- BBA (H) in Hospitality & Culinary Arts – 3 years
- Lateral Entry BHMCT – 3 years
- MBA Hospitality Management (MBA in HM) (2 years)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) – 4 years
- Lateral Entry B.Pharm. Programme – 3 years
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) (2 years) in:
- Industrial Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- B.Sc. (Agriculture) (Hons)- 4 years
- M.Sc. (Agriculture) (2 years)
- Agriculture Economic
- Agricultural Extension
- Crop Physiology
- Plant Breeding & Genetics
- Plant Pathology
- Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Nursing) (Basic) – 4 years
- B.Sc. (Nursing) (Post Basic) – 2 years
- M.Sc. (Nursing) (2 years)
- Community Health Nursing
- Medical & Surgical Nursing
- Obstetric & Gynaecological Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- B.A. LL.B (Hons) & BBA LL.B (Hons) – 5 years
- LL.B (Hons) – 3 years
- LLM (1 year)
- Integrated Biotechnology – 5 years
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) (2 years):
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Chemical Biology & Drug Design
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Medicinal & Aromatic Plants
- Molecular Biology
- Nano Science & Nano Technology
Doctoral Programme in:
- Nano Science & Nanotechnology
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Biofuels & Bio Processing
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Environmental Sciences
- Theoretical & Mathematical Science
- Applied Mathematics and Computing
To fill SOA admission 2020 application form for the course of your choice – Click here
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Eligibility Criteria
UG – Candidates must have passed or is appearing at 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC / ST / OBC category).
PG – B.Tech appearing or pass candidates with minimum qualifying marks
UG – Candidates shall have passed 10+2 examination with min 45% marks.
PG – Pass or appearing in B.Pharm Degree examination from an Indian University with min 55% marks
UG – Pass or appearing at 10+2 examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate
PG – Pass or appearing in B.Sc. (Agriculture) / B.Sc.(Horticulture) from any recognized University by State and Central Government Marks in the qualifying examination
UG – Pass or appearing in the 10+2 or equivalent in any stream.
PG – Pass or appearing with minimum three years of Bachelor Degree in Science, Commerce and Arts / B.E. / B.Tech. / MBBS / B.Pharm. / B.Sc. Agri. / BVSC / BHMS / BAMS / BDS / BPT / BHMCT / BBA / BCA examination or equivalent, from any recognized University with at-least 50% marks
UG – Pass or appearing at 10+2 examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate
Age limit: The lower age limit is 17 years as on 31.12.2020.
PG – Pass B.Sc. Nursing (Basic/Post Basic) Degree with 55% aggregate from an Institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council
5 years integrated – Pass or appearing in the 10+2 or equivalent in any stream with at least 45% marks.
UG – Pass or appearing in the +3 or equivalent in any stream with at least 45% marks
PG – Pass or appearing in Bachelor degree in Law or studied Integrated Law courses or an equivalent thereof, from any recognized university.
UG – Pass or appearing at 10+2 examination in any discipline with at least 45% marks
BBA (H) – ass or appearing at 10+2 examination in any discipline with at least 45% marks
MBA – Pass or appearing (2020) minimum three years of Bachelor Degree in Science, Commerce, and Arts / BHMCT / BBA examination or equivalent
M.Sc General Sciences
Pass or appearing at Bachelor degree in Science Physics (Honours) / Chemistry (Honours) / Mathematics (Honours), Electronics (Honours), Computer Science (Honours), Information Technology (Honours) or equivalent respectively from any recognized University with atleast 50% marks
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Procedure 2020
The candidates willing to take admission in various courses at SOA can check the admission process below:
Apply: First, make sure to register to fill the online application form on the website of SOA.
Appear for the selection process: Then the candidates need to appear for SAAT. However, the candidates who apply with the scores of the national level entrance exam need not appear for SAAT.
Check selection status and appear for counselling/admission: Next, the candidates have to check their status of selection online at the official website. If selected the candidates need to appear for the counseling process and complete their admission formalities.
The candidates can check below the flow chart to understand the process better:
SOA Admission Test (SAAT) 2020
The candidates who do not apply with the scores of the national level entrance exam need to appear for SAAT 2020. Here are the highlights of SATT 2020:
- SAAT is a computer-based test
- It is held at the national level at different exam centers all over the nation
- The exam is held in the English language only
- The exam pattern of SAAT varies from course to course
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Fee Structure 2020
The fee for each academic session may differ here we will be providing the academic fee for this year each program in detail below:
B.Tech- Rs. 2,35,000 Per annum
B.Tech NRI– Rs. 3,35,000 Per annum
Lateral entry B.Tech- Rs. 2,29,000 Per annum
M.tech/MCA/Lateral entry MCA -Rs. 1,30,000 Per annum
BCA- Rs. 1,00,000 Per annum
MBA-Rs. 2,75,000 Per annum
MBA hospital administration-Rs. 1,00,000 Per annum
BBA-Rs. 1,00,000 Per annum
BHMCT- Rs 85,000/- Per Annum
BHMCT Lateral entry- Rs.75,000/- Per Annum
MBA in HM- Rs.85,000/- Per Annum
B.Pharma- Rs.1,30,000/- Per Annum
B.Pharma NRI- Rs.1,90,000/-Per Annum
Lateral entry B.Pharma- Rs.1,30,000/- Per Annum
M.Pharma- Rs.1,38,000/- Per Annum
B.Sc Agriculture: Rs.1,65,000/- Per Annu
B.Sc Agriculture NRI: Rs.2,40,000/- Per Annum
M.Sc Agriculture: Rs.1,25,000/- Per Annum
B.Sc Nursing: Rs.1,10,000/- Per Annum
B.Sc Nursing NRI: Rs.1,45,000/- Per Annum
M.Sc Nursing: Rs.1,30,000/- Per Annum
B.A. LL.B (H)- Rs.1,10,000/- Per Annum
B.B.A. LL.B (H)- Rs.1,10,000/- Per Annum
LL.B. (H)- Rs. 85,000/- Per Annum
LL.M.- Rs.1,10,000/- Per Annum
M.Sc General Science
M.Sc. (All except Nursing & Agriculture) – Rs. 85,000/- Per Annum
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University
History: The university was founded as Institute of Technical Education and Research (ITER) in 1997. In 2007 Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan was declared as a Deemed to be University by UGC.
- Campus 1 of SOA University is ITER. ITER consists of the Faculty of Engineering and Technology. Here admission is offered through SAAT as well as JEE Main
- Campus 2 of SOA University consists of the faculty of business studies, the faculty of pharmaceutical studies and the faculty of nursing. Here admission is offered through SAAT only.
- Campus 3 of SOA University is SUM Hospital. Here admission is only on the basis of NEET.
- Campus 4 of SOA University also offers admission only on basis of SAAT Admission
Facilities: The university has a campus over 451 acres with 11 girls hostels and 14 boys hostels to accommodate 4000 girls and 5000 boys with Wifi facility.
Top Recruiters: Some of the major recruiters of the university over the years are listed as follows:
- Asian Paints
- HDFC Bank
- Mahindra Rise
SOA Contact Details
SOA University, Campus,
Khandagiri Marg, 2, Sum Hospital Rd, Dharam Vihar, Jagamara
Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 7510307
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission 2020 FAQs
Is SOA a good university?
Yes, it is. It has been ranked 3rd in the Swachh Campus ranking. Also, other important rankings include MHRD NIRF India Rankings 2019 – 24th in the University category, 32nd in the Engineering category, 21st in Medical Colleges.
What is the full form of SAAT?
The full form is Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan admission Test.
What is the official website of SOA?
soa.ac.in is the official website.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.