Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission: The university grants admission to candiadtes in Undergraduate, Post Graduate, and Diploma courses through a common entrance test named as Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission SAAT but admission to MBBS, BDS MD/MS & MDS is through NEET only. The university is spread across 451 acres in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. In order to apply for admission to the university candiadtes can check the Eligibility, Courses offered and more about Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission from this article below.
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission
the admission process of the university is simple and easy to understand.candiadtes can click on the direct link given in the table below in order to apply for the course they desire. The university conducts the entrance examination both in online and offline mode in different centers all over India.
|Course Offered||Application Form|
|All engineering courses||Apply Now|
|Law Courses||Apply Now|
|Hotel Management||Apply Now|
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission: Courses Offered
The programmes that are offered at SOA university are Engineering, Pharmacy, Nursing, Agriculture, Law, Management, Hotel Management, M.Sc General Science, Doctoral Programme and some of the courses further offered under these programmes are listed below for candiadtes to apply :
- B.SC Agr/ B. Tech/B. Pharma
- B.SC Agr/ B. Nursing/B. Pharma
- M. Tech
- M. Sc Nursing
- M. Pharma
- M. Sc (All)
- MBA, MHM, MHA, MTTM, MBA (Agribusiness)
- LLM (First year)
- M. Sc (Agriculture)
- Post Basic B. Sc Nursing
- B. Tech (Lateral Entry)
- B. Pharma (Lateral Entry)
- BHMCT (Lateral Entry)
- MCA (Lateral Entry)
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed or is appearing (in the year 2019) at 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC / ST / OBC category). Check here complete eligibility for all engineering courses for SAAT 2019.
- The basic eligibility for candidates appearing for SAAT 2019 for UG courses pharmacy is that they must have passed or are appearing (in the year 2019) at 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC / ST / OBC category). Check here complete eligibility for all pharmacy courses for SAAT 2019.
- Through SAAT 2019 candiadtes can get admission to both PG and UG courses at the university. Get here complete eligibility for agriculture courses for SAAT 2019.
- For BBA admission candiadtes must have passed or appearing (2019) the 10+2 or equivalent in any stream.
- For masters that is MBA minimum of three years of Bachelor Degree in Science, Commerce, and Arts / B.E. / B.Tech. / MBBS / B.Pharm. / B.Sc. Agri. / BVSC / BHMS / BAMS / BDS / BPT / BHMCT / BBA / BCA examination or equivalent, from any recognized University with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category).
- For 5 yrs B.A LLB Hons/ B.B.A LLB Hons candiadtes must have passed or appeared in 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks. Relaxable to 40% in case of SC/ST and 42% in case OBC.
- For 3yr LLB Hons candiadtes must have passed or appeared in 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks. Relaxable to 40% in case of SC/ST and 42% in case OBC.
- For LLM candidates must have passed or are appearing in a bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized university.
- For bachelor’s of science, candiadtes must have passed or appeared in 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks. Relaxable to 40% in case of SC/ST/ OBC.
- The age limit to apply is 17 years as on Dec 31, 2019.
- For masters in nursing, candiadtes must have(Basic/Post Basic) Degree with 55% aggregate from an Institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council with a minimum of one year experience either in teaching or clinical area after registration in respective State Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- To apply for BHMCT and BBA Hons in hospitality and Culinary arts candiadtes must have passed 10+2 in any disciple with a minimum of 45% marks. Relaxable to 40% in case of SC/ST/ OBC.
- For MBA in Hospitality, management candiadtes must have a bachelor’s degree in Science, Commerce, and Arts / BHMCT / BBA examination or equivalent, from any recognized University with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category).
-M.Sc General Science-
- To apply for M.Sc General Science candidates must have passed or is appearing for Bachelor degree in Science Physics / Chemistry/Mathematics (Honours), Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology from any recognized University with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC category).
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission: Admission Procedure
An entrance examination is conducted by the university named as Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test (SAAT) for admission to most of the programmes and courses offered at the university. In order to apply candiadtes will have to submit the online application form, only after which they can appear for the test.
A counseling process will then be organized by the university after the merit list has been released by the university in order to grant admission to the candidates in their desired programmes.
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission: Fee Structure
The fee for each academic session may differ here we will be providing the academic fee for this year each programme in detail below:
B.Tech- Rs. 2,35,000 Per annum
B.Tech NRI– Rs. 3,35,000 Per annum
Lateral entry B.Tech- Rs. 2,29,000 Per annum
M.tech/MCA/Lateral entry MCA -Rs. 1,30,000 Per annum
BCA- Rs. 1,00,000 Per annum
MBA-Rs. 2,75,000 Per annum
MBA hospital administration-Rs. 1,00,000 Per annum
BBA-Rs. 1,00,000 Per annum
BHMCT- Rs 85,000/- Per Annum
BHMCT Lateral entry- Rs.75,000/- Per Annum
MBA in HM- Rs.85,000/- Per Annum
B.Pharma- Rs.1,30,000/- Per Annum
B.Pharma NRI- Rs.1,90,000/-Per Annum
Lateral entry B.Pharma- Rs.1,30,000/- Per Annum
M.Pharma- Rs.1,38,000/- Per Annum
B.Sc Agriculture: Rs.1,65,000/- Per Annu
B.Sc Agriculture NRI: Rs.2,40,000/- Per Annum
M.Sc Agriculture: Rs.1,25,000/- Per Annum
B.Sc Nursing: Rs.1,10,000/- Per Annum
B.Sc Nursing NRI: Rs.1,45,000/- Per Annum
M.Sc Nursing: Rs.1,30,000/- Per Annum
B.A. LL.B (H)- Rs.1,10,000/- Per Annum
B.B.A. LL.B (H)- Rs.1,10,000/- Per Annum
LL.B. (H)- Rs. 85,000/- Per Annum
LL.M.- Rs.1,10,000/- Per Annum
M.Sc general Science
M.Sc. (All except Nursing & Agriculture)- Rs. 85,000/- Per Annum
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission
History: The university was founded as Institute of Technical Education and Research (ITER) in 1997. In 2007 Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan was declared as a Deemed to be University by UGC.
- Campus 1 of SOA University is ITER. ITER consists of the Faculty of Engineering and Technology. Here admission is offered through SAAT as well as JEE Main
- Campus 2 of SOA University consists of the faculty of business studies, the faculty of pharmaceutical studies and the faculty of nursing. Here admission is offered through SAAT only.
- Campus 3 of SOA University is SUM Hospital. Here admission is only on the basis of NEET.
- Campus 4 of SOA University also offers admission only on basis of SAAT Admission
Ranking: The university had been awarded Awarded A Grade by NACC, Also it has been ranked 24th best in the university category by NIRF in 2018.
Facilities: The university has a campus over 451 acres with 11 girls hostels and 14 boys hostels to accommodate 4000 girls and 5000 boys with Wifi facility.
Top Recruiters: Some of the major recruiters of the university over the years are listed as follows
- Asian Paints
- HDFC Bank
- Mahindra Rise