SMFWB Paramedical Course Admission 2019 – Application form has been released. Candidates can apply from the official website or from the link provided below. State Medical Faculty of West Bengal offers Para Medical Courses at different Government and affiliated Teaching Institutes of West Bengal. Applicants will be invited by the State Medical Faculty of West Bengal for admission to Para Medical Courses for the session 2019. State Medical Faculty of West Bengal will conduct the Entrance Examination for admission to Para Medical Courses in different Medical Colleges/Govt. Institutions, Non-Govt. Affiliated Institutions for the academic year 2019. Get here complete details of SMFWB Paramedical Course Admission 2019.
SMFWB Paramedical Course Admission 2019
The table below enlists all the important events for SMFWB 2019. Please refer to the table below to get a clear idea about all the important events. This table will also help you to track all the important events for the exam and not miss any vital event. The schedule for SMFWB Paramedical Course Admission 2019 is given below:
|Date of issue of Information Brochure||27 May 2019|
|Last date of online form fill-up including
payment and downloading confirmation page
|26 Jun 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||04 Jul 2019|
|Date of Examinations
Section – A (Physics & Chemistry)
Section – B (Biology)
|14 Jul 2019|
|Publication of Results||22 Jul 2019|
|Commencement of Course||to be announced|
Application for SMFWBEE-2019 has to be done online only. There is no printed application form. The application form has been released. Interested candidates can apply through the direct link which is provided here on this page. One more thing you should keep in mind that before filling up the application form, candidates should check the eligibility which is already mentioned in this page.
Filling up of Application Form
- Registration: The candidate will first enter the registration details i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name and Date of birth. The candidate will first enter the registration details i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name and Date of birth. Be careful while entering the registration details. It cannot be changed or modified under normal circumstances. Also, the information must match exactly with the school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc. which you have to produce to enter the examination hall, during counseling, during admission and during registration with the Faculty
- Uploading of images: At this stage, the candidate is required to upload scanned images of his/her recent colour photograph, signature and qualification/caste certificate all in one go.
Image Format Storage size Dimension Photograph JPEG 10 kb to 100 kb. 3.5cm x 4.5cm Signature JPEG 3 kb to 30 kb 3.5cm x 1.5cm
- Payment of Examination Fees: The amount of fees to be paid for appearing in the SMFWBEE-2019 is Rs. 500. The Examination Fees can be paid in cashless mode by ‘Net Banking’/ ‘Debit Card’/ ‘Credit Card’ or in cash using State Bank of India e-challan, which will be automatically generated for downloading once the same option is selected.
- Confirmation Page: On successful completion of all the above steps, candidate shall automatically be directed to the option for downloading and printing of the ‘Confirmation Page’ which itself signifies the completion of Online-Submission of Application for SMFWBEE-2019 and accordingly implies that the candidate’s application is complete and accepted.
General Academic Qualifications criteria
For appearing in the SMFWBEE-2019 both Paper-I and Paper-II
- That he/she has passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent Examination recognized by any Indian University or a duly constituted Board with pass marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually.
- That he/she will attain the age of 17 years as on September 01, 2019.
- Admit cards are generated on the notified date for the student to download and take a print online from the website. The candidate has to carry to the examination centre a printed hard copy of the admit card.
- Candidates must ensure that the admit card is not mutilated/ distorted/ soiled even by accident. Candidates with such mutilated/ distorted/ soiled admit cards will not be allowed to appear in SMFWBEE-2019.
- Duplicate admit cards cannot be generated after the examination. Hence, candidates are advised to retain their admit cards carefully in secured place in undamaged condition for all future purpose.
- SMFWBEE does not verify the information provided by the candidate during online application. Admit cards issued only on the basis of the information provided by the candidate. All applicants who appear to be prima facie eligible will be issued admit cards and shall be provisionally permitted to sit for SMFWBEE-2019.
Allocation of examination centre will be based on the choices given by the candidate during online form fill-up. However, the discretion of the Faculty in the allocation of examination centre shall be final. No request for change of allocated centre will be entertained under any circumstances. Any examination centre may be dropped if adequate numbers of candidates are not available.
List of Choice of Examination Centre:
Mode of Exam: Common Entrance Examination will be conducted in offline mode (OMR based examination) for admission to different Para Medical Courses – 2019 in various Medical Colleges, Govt. Institutions, and Non-Govt. Affiliated Institutions.
The “SMFWBEE-2019” will be of Section – I: Physics and Chemistry (50 marks), Section – II: Biology (50 Marks) MCQ type questions would be set up in Physics, Chemistry & Biology as taught H.S. Level.
In every subject, all questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type, with four options against each of the questions Only one option is Correct
The Merit List of candidates will be displayed after completing the entrance exam. State Medical Faculty of West Bengal as well as in the website of the Faculty will publish the merit list on their website.
Online Counseling will be made for admission in different Medical Colleges / Govt. Institutions / other Affiliated Institutions in respect of successful candidates from the Merit List in order of Merit and their choice subject to availability of seats.
A candidate allotted a seat after particular Online Counseling will have to deposit Rs.15000/- (likely to be changed) by Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card, (However in case of payment by Debit Card amount payable is Rs. 15,000/- (likely to be changed) inclusive of Bank service charges) ONLY BY PAYMENT GATEWAY and the second installment of course fees, that is, Rs. 15,000/- (likely to be changed) within 30-06-2020. The mode of payment for the 2nd installment of course fees shall be intimated through the website of the Faculty. Further, the second installment of course fees is deposited up to 01-08-2020 along with late fees of Rs. 1000/- only.
Online Choice Filing and Locking
For Round-I, Round-II , Round -III and Round – IV online choice filling & locking by the candidate can be done as per key dates mentioned in the admission schedule. If the fee is paid by a candidate through internet banking/credit card/debit card, then the choice filling open will be activated immediately or otherwise, the candidate has to wait for next day to get the option activated. Candidates can fill in as much number of choices in order of preference as they wish to. Candidates are allowed to change or re-order their choices, delete earlier choices and add new choices any number of times until they lock their final choices.
Indicative seat Availability (Mock Choice Filling for Counseling)
Based on the number of registered candidates who have submitted their choices before the key dates mentioned in the admission schedule, the system will be able to provide an idea of the seats that candidates may be offered in Round-I for Govt/ GovtAided/ Private Institutes The indicative seat availability will be displayed on the website mentioned in the prospectus along with admission schedule. The final allotment of seat, in the allotment rounds may be different than the indicative seat availability.
Online Seat Allotment
First Round: Seats will be allotted in the order of merit and preference/ choices as per seats available for each phase. The Seat allotment result will be available on the website under each Candidates Login ID. Candidates may get a print out of the allotment details from the above websites.
Second Round: The seat will be allotted against vacant seats available after the first round of allotment and reporting. Allotted candidates will not be allowed to alter or resubmit their choices.
Reporting at Allotted College/Institute
The outcome of the different rounds of seat allotment will be displayed on the websites www.smfwbee.in (as per admission schedule). Individual allotment letters will not be sent to the candidates by the faculty.
Candidates will produce all the relevant certificates in original including registration and counseling fee receipt for verification along with provisional allotment letter, a signed print out of their online application form, their locked choices generated from the website at the time of reporting.
List of documents to be brought at the time of reporting in the institute:
The candidates, at the time of reporting, must bring the following Original Certificates/ Documents/ Testimonials along with two sets of duly attested photocopies of these with them. Any candidate, who fails to produce any of the required Certificate/Document /Testimonial at the time of reporting the institution, will forfeit his/her claim to admission.
- High School Certificate / Madhymik Examination Admit Card
- 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate & Detailed Marks Card.
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Authorisation Certificate (if the candidates failed to appear in the verification centre)
- Two Recent Passport size Photograph (Color)
- Physically Handicapped Certificates from the recognized Medical Board.
- Rank Card.
Selection of candidates will be made in accordance with marks obtained in Entrance Examination. After selection or publication of Merit List or during admission if it is found on scrutiny that an applicant furnished wrong information in the Application Form, his/her application for admission will be summarily rejected even though his/her name appears in the Merit List and also a seat allotted in the respective course.
Official Website: www.smfwb.in
For more details about SMFWB Paramedical Course Admission 2019 – Download Information Brochure