The Question Papers of TS POLYCET are available here in PDF format. The previous paper question paper is always useful for preparing the exam. With the help of the TS POLYCET Question Papers, all the students will check their exam preparation as well as exercise the skills in the best possible manner. Question Papers helps the Candidates to understand the structure of the entrance exam candidates can check the sections of the entrance exam, its weightage and number of Questions in the different sections with the help of TS POLYCETQuestion Papers.
TS POLYCET Question Papers – PDF Download
The TS POLYCET exam is a pen and paper-based exam of 150 minutes duration consisting of only one paper as per the syllabus. The exam consists of objective type exam comprising of 150 multiple choice questions. The question paper will be published in two languages i.e. English and Telugu. The questions asked in the entrance exam is based on the SSC syllabus. Hence, the questions asked in the subjects like physics, chemistry, and mathematics will be based on the SSC syllabus.
We have hosted here the Previous year question papers for the Candidates Convenience that are available below:
How To Use TS POLYCET Previous Year Question Papers?
The previous year question papers are the most important resource that a candidates have with them. It can be used in various ways and some of them can be checked from the below-mentioned points.
- TS POLYCET question paper can be used by the candidates to check the difficulty level and pattern of the examination.
- Candidates can practive last year question paper to practice time management.
- The weightage of each topic can be easily known if a candidate practices question papers.
- Candidate can gain confidence by practicing the question papers.
- It helps in increasing the efficiency and effectiveness simultaneously.
TS POLYCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Knowing the exam pattern before the exam is important as it helps the candidates to understand the question paper and scheme of it.
Candidates can check the exam pattern from the below-given points.
- Duration of the Exam: 150 minutes
- Mode of Examination: offline mode
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions
- Number of Questions: 150 questions
- Sections: Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry
- Marking Scheme: one mark for each correct answer.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
Significance of TS POLYCET 2020 Previous Year Question Paper
Question papers helps in knowing the exam pattern and structure of the exam. Candidate can strategize how to attempt the questions on the day of actual examination by practicing the TS POLYCET previous year question papers. Moreover, candidates can check the blueprint of the question paper that will be made available to the candidate on the day of examination.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.