TS POLYCET Question Papers – PDF Download
The TS POLYCET exam is a pen and paper-based exam of 02 hours duration consisting of only one paper as per the syllabus. The exam consists of objective type exam comprising of 120 multiple choice questions. The question paper will be published in two languages i.e. English and Telugu. The questions asked in the entrance exam is based on the SSC syllabus. Hence, the questions asked in the subjects like physics, chemistry, and mathematics will be based on the SSC syllabus.
We have hosted here the Previous year question papers for the Candidates Convenience that are available below:
How To Use TS POLYCET Previous Year Question Papers
The previous year question papers are the most important resource that a candidates have with them. It can be used in various ways and some of them can be checked from the below-mentioned points.
- TS POLYCET question paper can be used by the candidates to check the difficulty level and pattern of the examination.
- Candidates can practive last year question paper to practice time management.
- The weightage of each topic can be easily known if a candidate practices question papers.
- Candidate can gain confidence by practicing the question papers.
- It helps in increasing the efficiency and effectiveness simultaneously.
TS POLYCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Knowing the exam pattern before the exam is important as it helps the candidates to understand the question paper and scheme of it.
- Duration of the Exam: TS POLYCET is of two (2) hour duration.
- Mode of Examination: It is a pen and paper based test. Candidates are provided an OMR sheet in which they have to mark their answers.
- Type of Questions: All the MCQ based questions are asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: Total number of 120 questions are asked TS POLYCET.
- Sections: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry are the three sections of the POLYCET test.
- Marking Scheme: Each question is of one (1) mark.
Candidates can check the distribution of questions and marks from the table given below.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
Significance of TS POLYCET 2020 Previous Year Question Paper
Question papers helps in knowing the exam pattern and structure of the exam. Candidate can strategize how to attempt the questions on the day of actual examination by practicing the TS POLYCET previous year question papers. Moreover, candidates can check the blueprint of the question paper that will be made available to the candidate on the day of examination.