UID Ahmedabad 2020 Result – Unitedworld Institute of Design (UID) announces the result online at the official website. To check the result, candidates shall enter their username and password. The result for UID 2020 aptitude test is released in the third week of February 2020 for which the written exam will be held on January 26, 2020 . Qualifiers of written test are called for studio test and personal interview. You can check the result on the official website: online.uid.edu.in. Candidates who clear all the rounds are given admissions in the college. Scroll down to check more about UID Ahmedabad 2020 Result.
UID Ahmedabad 2020 Result
UID exam consist of Aptitude Test + Studio Test + Portfolio evaluation. It is mandatory for all the candidates to give all three tests. The UID Ahmedabad 2020 Result is scheduled as per the dates declared in the table below.
|UID Ahmedabad 2020 Result||Dates|
|UID Ahmedabad 2020 written exam is held on||26 Jan 2020|
|UID Ahmedabad 2020 written exam Result is released in the||3rd week of Feb 2020|
|Studio test and Personal interview of UID is held in||April 2020|
|UID Ahmedabad 2020 Studio test and Personal interview Result||April and May 2020|
Check Here – UID 2020 result is available on the official website online.uid.edu.in
How to Check UID Ahmedabad 2020 Result
Follow the 4 step easy process to experience a hassle-free download.
Step 1: The very first action that must be taken by the candidate is to click on the link given on this page under the schedule table section. On doing so, candidate will be directed to the homepage.
Step 2: Click on the “result” button given on the there and enter your login credentials which is your username and password.
Step 3: Once you are done with the details, click on the “submit” button.
Step 4: Thereafter, result of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
UID Ahmedabad 2020 Selection Process
The admission in UID is given to those candidates who manage to clear all the rounds. Candidates can check the selection process for B.Des and M.Des from the points given below.
- The first criteria to shortlist the candidates is the written test which is an aptitude based test. Those who qualify are called for further rounds.
- The second round is Situation test and portfolio evaluation
- Situation test: Here, candidates are given situations on the basis of which they have to draw models. Also, candidates are asked a few questions for which they have to sketch and answer.
- Portfolio evaluation: It is mandatory to carry a portfolio made by you on the day of portfolio evaluation. This is the last step in the entire selection process.
- Thereafter, those who qualify all the three rounds are are called for admissions and finally get the seats in UID.
United world Institute of Design (UID)
UID comes under the Karnavati University and is situated in Ahmedabad. UID seeks to create trendsetters and ideators who’ll lead the future of design schools in India. UID conducts the admission test for admissions in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Candidates can check the courses offered by UID from the below-mentioned points.
Bachelor of Design
- Product design
- Automobile and transportation design
- Fashion design
- Visual communications
- Animation and motion graphics
- Interior design
Master of Design
- Industrial Design
- Visual Experiential Design
- Interior & Experience Design
- Fashion Styling & Communication
- Textile & Knitwear Design
The FAQ for UID Ahmedabad 2020 Result
Candidates can check the result from the official website. The notification releases by the examination authority when result is about to release. You can check it by using your registration number and password.
No, there will be the Studio Test and then personal interview conducts in order to selection for the courses.
Those candidates who will qualify the interview round will be called for the counselling process. In the counselling round, shortlisted candidates are explained all the details related to the courses on offer at UID.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.