United World Institute of Design (UID) is one of the premier Design institutes of India. The institute aims to create globally sought –after professionals who can exhibit their creativity and trigger novel trends. UID’S pursuit for excellence has made its name shine with an extraordinary record of success in a short span. UID will conduct the Entrance Exam 2018 for admission into given below courses.
United world Institute of Design is an initiative to fulll the demands of the Design Industry by creating high calibre design professionals who will show case their creativity and trigger the genesis of new trends.
- UG Programme: (4 Years Inclusive Foundation)
- Fashion Design
- Interior Design
- Visual Communication (Graphics)
- Lifestyle and Accessory Design
- Product Design
- PG Programme: (2 Years Direct Studies and 6 Months Industrial Research Programme)
- Product Design (Industrial)
- Visual Communication (Graphics)
- Furniture and Interior Design
- Apparel and Textile Design
UID Ahmedabad Entrance Exam 2018
Interested candidates can apply online for UID Ahmedabad Entrance Exam from the official website or from this page as per the schedule. After the application process candidates can get the admit card for the entrance exam. Candidates are advised to check all the details related to the UID Ahmedabad Entrance Exam 2018 on this page like application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, etc.
Schedule for UID Ahmedabad Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last date of submission of the application form||Last week of Jan 2018|
|Design Aptitude Test – Written Exam||First week of Feb 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Third week of Mar 2018|
|Studio round (Campus Situation Test)||–|
|Professional Interview (Portfolio is Mandatory)||–|
Interested candidates can apply online / offline for the UID Ahmedabad Entrance Exam 2018. Application form for the entrance exam is available on the official website of the UID.
- Download Admission Form by entering required details.
Candidates are advised to fill the application form very carefully and submit it before the last date of the submission of the application form. The application form, duly filled, with photographs and signatures, along with the relevant documents mentioned in the checklist and Demand Draft or Cheques should reach campus. Application form received after the last date shall be rejected.
- Minimum 10+2, higher secondary education from any recognized higher secondary school board as on date of the academic session starting from July 2018.
- Design Aptitude Analysis for Admission is the process of getting admission in any design stream/discipline. Applicants are advised to download the form from the website. The form must be carefully filled in the candidates’ own handwriting supported by related documents of the results.
- In case a candidate is appearing for 12th STD Higher Secondary Exam, related evidence may be provided at the time of admission. All the applicants are advised to bring a Demand Draft of Rs 2000/- along with the application form, the attested documents, a creative portfolio and work to demonstrate their creative skills before the admission jury.
- Minimum 10+2+3/4, bachelor’s education from any recognized Institution or University in the relative area of studies as mentioned in each specialized subject as on date of the academic session starting in July 2018.
- Design Aptitude Analysis for admissions is the process of getting entry to any design stream/discipline as per the admission guidelines of UID admission policy. Applicants are advised to download the form from the website. The form must be carefully filled in the candidates’ own handwriting supported by related documents of the results.
- In case a candidate is appearing for 3rd / 4th year of graduation exam, related evidence may be provided at the time of admission. Applicants are advised to bring a Demand Draft of Rs 2000/- along with the application form, the attested documents, and a creative portfolio and work to demonstrate their creative skills before the admission jury.