UID Admission 2019 – United World Institute of Design (UID) is one of the premier Design institutes in India. It comes under the Karnavati University and is situated in Ahmedabad. The institute has announced the result for UID DAT 2019 on February 19, 2019. The candidates can check their result online by entering their User ID and Password. The entrance exam has been conducted on February 03, 2019. The Institute aims to create globally sought after professionals who can exhibit their creativity and trigger novel trends. Candidates can read the eligibility criteria, application process, and more details on UID Admission 2019 from this page.
UID Ahmedabad 2019
UID Ahmedabad will offer 4 years Undergraduate and 2-year Postgraduate courses. The Worldwide Achievers has recognized UID as Most Innovative Design Institute in India. The candidates can check the important dates on UID Ahmedabad Admission 2019 from below.
|Release of Application form||Released!|
|Date of Admit Card||Released!|
|UID Design Aptitude Test||03 Feb 2019|
|Date of Result||19 Feb 2019|
|ST/PE Round||Apr 2019|
|ST/PE Round Result||Apr/May 2019|
Eligibility for UID Admission 2019
Candidates must adhere to the eligibility criteria of the examination. The Institute will not grant admission to the ineligible candidates. Check the eligibility criteria from below:
UID Eligibility Criteria for UG Programs –
- Applicants must have qualified 10+2 from a recognized higher secondary school board, awith aggregate 50% from any recognized higher secondary school board.
- If candidates will be appearing for 10+2 in this session, then they will be required to provide related evidence at the time of admission.
UID Eligibility Criteria for PG Programs –
- The candidates must have qualified 10+2+3 or 4 courses.
- With aggregate 50% from any recognized Institution or University in the relative area of studies as mentioned in each specialized subject
- If the candidate is in the final year of the degree course, they will be required to submit the evidence of it during final admission.
UID Application Form 2019
The application form for the admission has been released. The candidates can either download the application form or submit it online. In the application form, the candidates have to enter Course, Personal, Family, Address, Education, and Work details.
To Download UID Application Form 2019 – the candidates will have to click on the appropriate link above and then enter:
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Program – UG or PG
After this, the application form will be displayed and the candidates will be able to download. The download the application form is to be submitted in neat handwriting and the candidates will have to ensure that all the details are entered correctly.
To Submit UDI Online Application Form – the candidates will first have to click on the appropriate link above. Next, the candidates will have to follow the steps below:
- Click on “Create New Account”
- Enter Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, and E-mail Address.
- Following the submitting of the details, the candidates will receive a welcome e-mail. In it, their Username and Password will be mentioned.
- By entering the Username and Password candidates will be able to access “Change Password” and “Apply Online” button.
- As soon as the candidates will choose the “Apply Online” option, the application form will be displayed.
Fee Payment – The will be required to carry a Demand Draft of Rs. 2000 with the application form. The candidates will also have to produce all the attested documents and a creative portfolio before the admission jury.
Sample Papers help the candidate prepare perfectly and accurately. Solving the previous year paper will help the candidate to know the pattern of exam and level of examination. Past year Question papers can be downloaded from the Official Website.
Click here to download the sample papers.
UID Campus Address:
Unitedworld Institute of Design
Pincode – 382422