Unitedworld Institute of Design (UID) conducts UID Aptitude Test to offer admission to aspirants in any design stream/discipline offered at the college. UID offers Bachelor of Design as well as Master of Design programmes to candidates on the basis of their performance in UID Aptitude Test. UID publishes sample paper for every year on their website candidates can download them from this page.
UID Ahmedabad Sample Papers
Sample papers are very important for the students who are going to take any exam in any field whether its a medical exam, Engineering exam or any exam, Sample papers familiarize candidate with the exam pattern and give them a fair idea about the time taken to solve the question paper. It help you brush up your knowledge before the final exam. Since the sample paper covers all the topics on any given subject, it provides you with a comprehensive revision.
Candidates can download the sample paper for UID Ahmedabad Entrance Exam from this page.
|2019||Click Here||Click Here|
|2018||Click Here||Click Here|
|2017||Click Here||Click Here|
|2016||Click Here||Click Here|
|2015||Click Here||Click Here|
|2014||Click Here||Click Here|
Preparation Tips for Preparation of UID Ahmedabad 2020
There are few preparation tips for the candidates during preparation time for the exam-
- Give yourself enough time to study.
- Use the flow chart or table during study for better understanding.
- Take regular breaks.
- Do not waste your time on only single chapter.
- You can practice through using the old question paper and sample papers.
- Try to solve them in the given time slot.
- Do not see answers before completing the test.
- Organize you study of time.
- Vary your revisions techniques.
- Make sure to complete whole syllabus.
- Do not start the new chapter at the end of the moments.
- Try to revise on the conceptual basis .
Make sure you know the practical details about the exams-
- Where will it be held?
- At what time will it start, and when do you need to get there?
- If you have to travell some distance then you should organize your time before leaving the house.
- What do you need to take with you.
Test Series/Mock Test:
- If you’re having the test series for the exam then solve them honestly.
- Do not copy or pause the test during time.
- Solve the test in the fixed timing and then check the answers.
- Revise those portions again if you can not be able to solve them in mkock test.
- Start revising early.
- Plan your revision using your time table.
- Dont waste your time to make notes looks pretty.
- Vary your revision with different activities.
- Sleep and eat properly during preparation period.
- Keep you mobile phones and other distractions away from yourself.