ULSAT Previous Years Question Papers- UPES conducts the Law Studies Aptitude Test (LSAT) every year online for admission in the undergraduate law programs. It offers around 19 specialised courses in legal studies. It is a university level examination and aspiring students seeking admission in the UPES law programs must go through the previous years question papers to understand the pattern and structure. Check below the pattern of the paper and download the available previous year’s papers.
ULSAT 2020 Previous Years Question Papers
Taking and solving previous year’s question papers as mocks give students a better understanding about how the actual exam paper will going to be and a student must not be in a position of facing such paper for a very first time. To avoid any situation download, solve and practice the given previous year’s question papers.
Download the question papers from the table below:
How to download the previous year’s question papers
Follow the easy steps to download the available question papers:
- Click on the direct link provided above on the page.
- A new window gets open, containing that year question paper.
- Go through the paper.
- Click on the download button the right side upper corner.
- A pdf will get download.
- Save it and use this resource for your practice.
ULSAT Exam Pattern
Before preparing and appearing for any examination the candidates must be aware of the structure of the exam. This will get to know by the exam pattern. Check the ULSAT exam pattern from below.
|Sections||No. of questions|
|Quantitative and Numerical Ability||30|
|Legal General Awareness||30|
Importance of Previous Year’s Question Papers
Solving previous years question papers for scoring good marks are as important as things necessary for existence. Neglecting them can make the student lag from some important factors and topics in the paper. Some of the essential factors of solving the previous year’s question paper are:
1. Knowing the difficult part: Solving and practising the previous year question paper helps the candidates to know about the difficult part in the paper or topic they are facing problem in. this can help them to particularly focus on that area and rectify the issue so that it would not be problematic in the paper.
2. Gives final touch: Considering the previous year’s question papers as the mock with the understanding of giving an actual paper will help candidates to get a hold on their speed and finish it smoothly. The most important point of them is that they give a final touch to our preparation.
3. Important trend: going through the previous 5 to 10 tears question papers give important insight into the trend followed by the university in setting up the paper. What are the important questions that are regularly getting repeated? Is there any some unique part, portion or style that is been introduced in the paper every year? There are so many other things which a candidate can observe.
Candidates want to take admission in the law program offered by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) can apply for the UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT). It offers both undergraduates and postgraduate law program. Admission in the university is through done through two pathways. Through the entrance exam and through the marks scored in boards and the CLAT AIR ranking both. The university offers around 19 specialised courses of law program. The mode of examination is online only with total 150 questions for 3 hours of duration.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.