UPESEAT 2020 Application Form – UPES accepted the UPESEAT Application Form for admission in B.Tech courses online on upes.ac.in. Candidates who have completed their 10+2 level or are going to complete the same in 2020 can fill the UPESEAT 2020 Application Form. To submit the application form the aspirants have to register first, fill the application form, upload the documents and pay the application fee. The fee is Rs. 1350/- for all category of candidates. For more details like how to fill the UPESEAT 2020 Application Form, application fee, important documents needed, etc keep reading below.
UPESEAT 2020 Application Form
The UPESEAT 2020 Application Form is available to apply for 30 B.Tech courses that are offered by UPES. The dates to apply for UPESEAT 2020 is as follows:
|UPESEAT 2020 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Application process starts||1st week of Sep 2019|
|Last date to apply|
20 Jul 2020
Application Process Over….
Apply Online: Click here to fill the UPESEAT 2020 Application Form online.
UPESEAT 2020 Application Fee
The candidates can check the application fee and the mode of the payment of the same here:
|For Indian Residents||Rs. 1350/-|
|For Foreign Residents||USD 75|
Mode of Payment:
- The aspirants can pay the above application fee by Online mode using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking/PayTM/PayU
- The candidates applying using the offline application form can pay using DD or cash at the university campus.
Important Documents needed to apply for UPESEAT 2020
Before starting with the application process, here is the list of documents that the candidates have to keep handy to complete the application process without any errors:
- Class 10 marksheet
- Class 12 marksheet
- Net banking or credit/debit card details
- Valid email id
- Valid phone number
How to fill the UPESEAT 2020 Online Application Form
The candidates can check the steps below to be able to apply for the UPESEAT 2020 exam:
Step 1: Register with personal details
- Click on the direct link on this page and register using the details asked in the registration form.
- Also, at the time of registration, you need to choose the course preference for which you wish to apply for and Admission Pathway.
- On entering all the information, click on the “Submit” button. After which an OTP is sent to your Email id and Mobile number.
- On submitting the OTP, an email is sent to the registered email id which consists of the Username and Password.
Step 2: Enter the Academic History
- Here the candidates need to enter their academic details like their marks in the qualifying examination etc.
Step 3: Payment of Application Fee
- Next, the candidates need to click on the “Proceed to pay” button.
- After which a new page opens through which the candidate need to choose the mode of payment and then enter the required information as per it.
Step 5: Complete the application form
- As the last stage of the application form submission the candidates need to complete all the details in the application form.
Details to enter in the UPESEAT 2020 Application Form
The candidates must enter the below-given details in the UPESEAT 2020 Application Form:
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Confirm E-mail
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Class X / 10 Year of Passing
- Class X / 10 Percentage
- Class XII / 12 Year of Passing
- Class XII / 12 Percentage
- Class XII / 12 Percentage – No need to enter marks if appearing for exam in 2020.
- Enquirer Source
- Application Pathway – Exam or Non-Exam
UPESEAT 2020 Admit Card
After the application forms are submitted the candidates have to book the slots to appear in the exam. The slot booking is only for the successfully registered candidates of UPESEAT 2020. Using the application number, username and password the candidates have to login and book the slots to appear in the exam.
As per the slots booked by the candidates the exam date, time and centre are made available in the admit card. To download the admit card the students have to use their UPESEAT 2020 Application number and password. On the exam day, the admit card must be carried in a printed format with an original photo ID. On the admit card the candidates can find the below details:
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s Name
- Registration/Application Number
- Exam Date and time
- Exam Centre address
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
UPES conducts entrance exam for admission in the B.Tech courses. To take admission in UPES, students have to fill in the online application orm with their class 12 marks, JEE Main 2020 Marks or with application to appear in UPESEAT 2020. All 10+2 passed/appearing candidates can apply for UPESEAT 2020. UPESEAT is held at a national level in computer-based test mode. Questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Maths. The university witnesses 90% Engineering placement every year approximately.
The University is located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. It specialises in the fields of petroleum, energy and power. It has 8 schools that offer 142 UG, PG and Doctoral courses. It also provides distance education courses. UPES Admission is based on the national level CBT entrance examination by UPES or via national level entrance exams like JEE Main, CLAT, CAT. Direct admission is also available via the board exam merit.
UPESEAT 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : No, only the online mode of submitting the application form is available.
Ans : No, only the online submission is enough to apply for UPESEAT 2020.
Ans : There is no other mode to pay the UPESEAT 2019 application form apart from the online mode.
Ans : No, once you have made the payment the application form cannot be edited. However, you can edit the form numerous times before making the payment.
Ans : The university will communicate the success of your UPESEAT application form submission via email/SMS/confirmation message on the device that you have used to submit the application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.