UPESEAT: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Engineering Aptitude Test is conducted by the UPES, Dehradun. This exam is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in the engineering programs offered by the university. The syllabus of the exam mainly consists of topics from physics, chemistry and maths. The question paper set is not so difficult to crack if one has studied their basic +2 well and have their basics clear. We have attached the previous year’s question papers conducted by the university for the reference.
UPESEAT 2020 Previous Years Question Papers
Solving the previous year’s question papers are the way to know the actual level of preparation done by the candidates for their upcoming exam. This also let the candidates know the actual level of the exam and how much efforts more they need to put in. check and download the previous year’s question papers from below
How to download the Previous Year’s Question Papers
Follow the steps to download the previous year’s question paper:
- Click on the direct link provided above on this page.
- A window gets open containing the question paper of that year
- Thoroughly go with the question paper
- Click on the download button on the top right side corner.
- Download and save it for the preparation.
UPESEAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern is one of the most first thing to do before appearing for the examination. Because without the understanding of the exam pattern it will not lead to te effective preparation and strategies formulation. Check the UPESEAT pattern from below.
|English language comprehension||30|
Significance of the Previous Years Question Papers
Previous years question papers can help the candidates in the following way:
1. Important topics: candidates can guess how many times a particular topic is being asked, which correspondingly tells the importance of the topic in the exam. And this can only be observed after giving good amount of previous years question papers a try.
2. Practice: Previous years question papers help the candidates to know the level of an individual’s preparation for the examination. Because until a candidate does not give a mock test they can not know exactly how much they are prepared for appearing in the examination and how much more they need to work on their basics.
3. Analyzing: regularly attempting the previous 5 to 10 years of question papers provides the candidates with a proper and a detailed analysis of the structure and pattern of the paper. They can analyze the is there any new trend followed every year by the university for setting up the question paper or is there any topic which has not been covered but asked every alternative year by the examination committee.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) conducts its engineering entrance exam UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) every year for admission into the 34 specialised courses of engineering offered by them. Some of them being an automotive design engineering, aerospace engineering, chemical and mechanical engineering and many more. It is an online exam for a total duration of 3 hours. It is a comprehensive exam of 200 questions comprising of physics, chemistry, maths, English and current awareness.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.