WBUT PGET 2018 Admit Card will be published by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology. The admit card has been available for those candidates who shall successfully submit the application form along with the prescribed application fee and the documents. The admit card is the key to examination. The admit card of WBUT PGET 2018 shall contain the important information about the examination.
The WBUT PGET 2018 Admit Card is released online. The candidates are able to download it from the official website of the University at www.wbut.ac.in. To download it, you will have to enter the Mobile Number and the Application Number. The admit card is an important document, without the valid admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall on the day of examination. In this article, the candidate shall know the details about the admit cards such as how to download the admit card, what information is carried by the admit card and the important dates of the WBUT PGET 2018.
WBUT PGET 2018 Admit Card
You should take the printout of the Admit Card on the clean A4 sheet. So it will be easy for the inigilator to check the details. The candidates can check the schedule for WBUT PGET 2018 Admit Card from the table given below:
|Availability of Admit card|
|Date of examination||28 Apr 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the WBUT PGET 2018 Admit Card.
Official Website: www.wbut.ac.in
How to Download the Admit Card of WBUT PGET 2018?
The Admit card of WBUT PGET has been released on the official website of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT) at www.wbut.ac.in The candidates who shall successfully submit the application form are able to download the admit card.
The steps to download the WBUT PGET 2018 admit card are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website as mentioned above.
- Then click on the notification section.
- Choose the notification for the release of the WBUT PGET 2018 admit card.
- After clicking on it candidates will be directed to the admit card page.
- Enter the credentials such as the Mobile number and Application number.
- Then click on the show button that will be mentioned below in the box.
- After that, the candidate will be able to view the admit card. Applicants are advised to download the admit card and must take a print out of the admit card that should be brought on the examination day in the examination hall.
Note- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the valid admit card.
FAQs Related to WBUT PGET 2018 Admit Card
The candidates who will wait to collect the admit card can have some confusions. They can clear the confusions from the frequently asked questions given below:
- I have received my WBUT PGET 2018 Admit Card but I want to change the exam center. How can I do so?
Ans. The facility to change the exam center is not provided by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology.
2. How will I get my Admit Card or to whom should I contact regarding PGET Admit Card?
Ans. The candidates will get the admit card on the official website. The candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website by entering the Mobile Number and Application Number.
3. Will the hard copy of admit card be sent to my address?
Ans. The hard copy of your Admit Card will not be sent to the candidates’ address. They will have to download it.
About WBUT PGET 2018
The WBUT PGET 2018 will be held for the admission in the Engineering and Technology and Pharmacy courses in the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal. The admission will be done on the written examination (PGET) which will be followed by the counselling. The GATE/GPAT score will be taken into consideration if a candidate has appeared in it. The final admission will be done through the counselling round for which the venue, date and time will be published on the official website of the University.