XGMT 2021 – XGMT 2021 Result is available in form of scorecard. Candidates can download it by using XUB ID/ roll number and date of birth at xub.edu.in. Xavier General Management Aptitude Test (XGMT) is conducted by Xavier University, Bhubaneshwar, to offer admission in MBA courses. XGMT 2021 is to be held on January 31, 2021. It is a computer-based test. Only those candidates can apply for XGMT 2021 who have a three-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline. After qualifying the test, the selected candidates have to appear for written ability test, group discussion and personal interview. Scroll down to know more XGMT 2021 such as its exam pattern, test centres, syllabus etc.
Latest: XGMT 2021 Scorecard released. Download here.
The syllabus and difficulty level of XGMT is said to be same as that of the CAT and XAT examinations. So the candidates preparing for CAT and XAT examination can easily appear for the XGMT 2021 examination. Candidates can check the important dates related to XGMT 2021 from the table given below.
|XGMT 2021||Important Date|
|Last date to submit XGMT 2021 application form||10 Jan 2021|
|Availability of admit card||22 – 31 Jan 2021|
|XGMT 2021 exam date||31 Jan 2021|
|Declaration of XGMT 2021 result||04 Feb 2021|
|XGMT 2021 WAT and PI round||to be announced|
XMGT 2021 Result
Result for XGMT 2021 has released by XUB on its official website. Candidates can download their Result by logging in with their XUB ID and password. After the XGMT 2021 result, cut off containing the minimum qualifying marks of XGMT also gets released. XUB releases the XGMT cut off after considering marks of all the qualifying exams which is CAT, XAT, GMAT, XGMT and NMAT.
Candidates must check the sectional cut off and overall cutoff to know if they are qualified for the next round.
XGMT 2021 Admit Card
Admit card for Xavier General Management Test has been released in the online mode at xub.edu.in. The registered candidates can download their XGMT 2021 admit card by providing the details like XUB id and date of birth. It is an important document that must be carried to the exam centre because without it candidates cannot take entry in the exam hall. It comprises of the details like name and address of the candidates, exam date, exam time, photograph and signature.
XGMT 2021 Exam Center
Check the test centre given below in which the examination is going to take place.
XGMT 2021 Syllabus
As this is a management entrance exam, so the topics are framed according to the questions in other exams like XAT, MAT, CAT etc. So, the topics from which questions are framed are given below.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Important topics for this section are Algebra, Geometry, and Arithmetic.
- Data and Interpretation and Logical Reasoning: Important topics are DI caselets, graphs, arrangements, puzzles etc.
- Verbal Ability: Candidates must prepare antonyms, synonyms, word substitution, idioms, phrases thoroughly for this exam.
- Emotional Quotient: You must prepare some questions which can test your decision-making abilities.
- General Awareness: In this section candidates must prepare Current Affairs, International Events along with the static GK in History, Politics and Science, etc.
XGMT 2021 Exam Pattern
It is important to check the exam pattern before the exam as it enables the candidates to check to prepare a study plan for the exam. Check the exam pattern of XGMT given below.
- Mode of the examination: Online (CBT)
- Duration for the examination: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Language for the examination: English only
- Type of questions: MCQs
- Marking Scheme: Negative marking for every wrong answer
Sections inside the question paper: Candidates can check the sections inside the question paper below:
|Quantitative Aptitude (QA)|
|Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning (VA & LR)|
|Data Interpretation (DI)|
|Emotional Quotient and General Awareness (EQ & GA)|
XGMT 2021 Preparation Tips
For the preparation of exam, it is important to be aware of some preparation tips. Check the information given below for the same.
- The most important areas you must focus are Geometry, Number Systems, Functions, P&C, Probability and Data Interpretation. Solve basic and application based question of these topics.
- Candidates can learn the different concepts and whenever you learn a new concept, write its formulas in a notebook. Keep them updated and revise them daily.
- Take full 2-3 months to learn all the topics. This learning process takes time but soon it becomes easier to attempt mock tests with miscellaneous questions.
- Don’t focus only on the tricks and short method. Learn the theory first and then move towards learning short methods to solve questions.
- Solve as many questions as possible from every topic. This way you will know how to apply formulas and concepts.
Important Books for XGMT 2021
The syllabus and the level of difficulty for XGMT 2021 is same as the CAT syllabus and difficulty level. Candidates can check the important books for XGMT 2021 in the table given below.
|Name of the book||Buy here|
|CAT Entrance Exam Guide||Buy Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for CAT||Buy Here|
|MBA Entrance Examinations Guide||Buy Here|
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for CAT & other MBA exams||Buy here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||Buy Here|
XGMT 2021 Application Form
Candidates can get the application form for XGMT 2021 on the official website of XUB. For filling the application form candidates must register themselves by entering their XUB id and password. For submitting the application form candidates must pay the required amount of fees. Check the steps given below to apply for XGMT 2021.
Application process is over now!
Step 1: Go to the official website, xub.edu.in.
Step 2: Then, register by entering the details like full name, e-mail id and mobile number.
Step 3: Login using the credentials like xub id and password to fill the application form.
Step 4: Then, enter the details like name, gender, natioanlity, aadhar card number etc and select the programme which you have to pursue.
Step 5: After entering the details, upload the documents like photograph and signature.
Step 6: Pay the application fee and take printouts of the submitted application form.
XGMT 2021 Application Fee
The application fee can be submitted via online payment gateways such as debit card / credit card / net banking.
|Additional Programme||Rs 800|
XGMT 2021 Courses Offered
XGMT is conducted as the admission test for various MBA programmes. It offers 9 different courses. Candidates can check the courses offered by XGMT 2021 in the list given below.
- MBA in Business Management (MBA-BM)
- MBA in Global Management (MBA-Global)
- Executive MBA in Business Management (EMBA-BM)
- Executive MBA in Business Analytics (EMBA-BA)
- MBA in Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM)
- MBA in Rural Management (MBA-RM)
- MBA in Sustainability Management (MBA-SM)
- MBA in Urban Management & Governance (MBA-UMG)
- Master of Business Finance (MBF)
XGMT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form. If the candidate is not eligible than his/her Application Form gets rejected. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria below.
- Candidates with a three-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University can apply with a valid Admission Test score.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Planning, Geography (Hons.), and Economics (Hons.) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and candidates from other disciplines with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in their three-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) program are also encouraged to apply.
- Candidates who expect to complete the final part of their degree examinations by June 15, 2021, can also apply.
XGMT 2021 Selection Procedure
XUB decides the section-wise as well as overall cut-off marks which is used for the selection of the candidates to be called for Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The exam centers for WAT, GD & PI are in Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai.
The final selection is done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the XAT/CAT/GMAT/X-GMT/NMAT/GATE/CEED/NATA as well as in the Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Xavier University Bhubaneswar offers various courses to the students aspiring for excellent quality higher education. It offers a very large number of programmes in Business and Management. Apart from academic activities Xavier University also provides a large number of co-curricular activities. It was started in June 2013. XUB conducts various entrance tests for selecting the eligible and qualifying candidates for admission into all the different courses it offers.
For more details about XGMT 2021, candidates can – Download Information Brochure.
XGMT 2021 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : XGMT 2021 is going to be held on January 31, 2021.
Ans : XGMT 2021 is conducted for a duration of 2 hours.
Ans : There are multiple-choice questions (MCQ) in XGMT.
Ans : Yes, there is a negative marking for the wrong answers.
Ans : The topics from which questions come in the exam are verbal ability and logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, emotional quotient and general awareness and data interpretation.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.