XGMT 2023 is being organized by the XIM University. XGMT 2023 Provisional Shortlist for PI has declared at xim.edu.in. The XGMT 2023 exam was held on 29 January 2023.
The Xavier Institute of Management General Management Aptitude Test (X-GMT) is a University level MBA entrance exam. It is conducted by XIM University for admission to MBA-BM, MBA-HRM, MBA-RM, MBA-SM, MBA-UMG, MBF, EMBA-BM in XIM University. Students who wish to appear in XGMT exam can get here the latest news and preparation material including exam date, application form, syllabus, exam pattern, question papers.
– XGMT 2023 Provisional Shortlist for PI is out. Get the link to check the same here.
– XGMT 2023 result is out. Check result here.
About the exam: XGMT 2023 is short for Xavier Institute of Management General Management Aptitude Test. It is an MBA entrance exam at the University level. Organized by XIM University, XGMT is for admission to MBA-BM, MBA-HRM, MBA-RM, MBA-SM, MBA-UMG, MBF, EMBA-BM.
XGMT 2023 Exam Date
The XGMT 2023 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of XGMT Exam 2023||Dates|
|Release of notification||Sep 2022|
|Release of XGMT application form 2023||Sep 2022|
|Last date to apply at xim.edu.in|
|XGMT admit card 2023 release date||23 Jan 2023, 6:00 Pm onwards|
|XGMT 2023 exam date||29 Jan 2022|
|XGMT 2023 result date and time||03 Feb 2023|
|Release of Provisional Shortlist for PI||13 Feb 2023|
Candidates must keep checking xim.edu.in for any changes in the Xavier Institute of Management General Management Aptitude Test dates.
Important Downloads and Official Links
XGMT Exam 2023 Overview
|Aspects of the XGMT Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||XGMT 2023|
|Full Form||Xavier Institute of Management General Management Aptitude Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||Xavier Institute of Management University (XIM University)|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Type of Exam||MBA entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through XGMT||MBA-BM, MBA-HRM, MBA-RM, MBA-SM, MBA-UMG, MBF, EMBA-BM|
|Colleges in which admission is through XGMT||XIM University|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Exam Duration||120 minutes|
|Types of Questions||MCQs|
|Total Number of Questions||TBA|
|Subjects in Exam||Quantitative Aptitude (QA), Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning (VA & LR), Data Interpretation (DI), Emotional Quotient and General Awareness (EQ & GA)|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Graduation|
XGMT 2023 Result
Xavier Institute of Management University declares the XGMT result as per the schedule.
- XGMT 2023 result date and time – The XIM University decides the result date and time for XGMT 2023. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link– You can get the direct link to check XGMT result at the official website i.e. xim.edu.in.
- How to check XGMT result? – To check the result, go to the official website xim.edu.in and click on the result link. You can check the XGMT result as score card, rank card, merit list, or rank list depending on what XIM University publishes. You can either download XGMT merit list pdf or login to download XGMT rank card or score card as per their availability.
XGMT 2023 Admit Card
XIM University issues the XGMT 2023 Admit Card as per schedule. Candidates should download the hall ticket before the Xavier Institute of Management General Management Aptitude Test. The admit card of XGMT exam indicates roll number, exam center, exam date and timing. It is mandatory to take the admit card with other documents it mentions, to the exam center, on exam day.
- Release Date – The XGMT admit card 2023 release date is as per decision of XIM University. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get download the XGMT admit card from the download link at xim.edu.in.
- How to download XGMT admit card? – Candidates need to go to xim.edu.in. Then click the XGMT 2023 login or XGMT admit card download link. Then sign in with user id, password. After downloading the hall ticket of Xavier Institute of Management General Management Aptitude Test, candidates should keep multiple copies of it.
XGMT 2023 Sample Question Paper
XIM also releases sample question paper for the XGMT exam. The sample question paper contains questions similar to the ones asked in actual XGMT paper. Candidates can download the sample question paper of XGMT 2023 at xim.edu.in to prepare for the exam.
XGMT 2023 Syllabus, Exam Pattern
The XGMT syllabus indicates important topics to study for Xavier Institute of Management General Management Aptitude Test. Whereas the exam pattern tells sections, mode, marking scheme. You should have a firm grasp on all topics in the XGMT syllabus for a high score. Check the xim.edu.in, XGMT brochure, and instructions by XIM University on most important topics for the XGMT 2023 exam.
- Sections in the test: Quantitative Aptitude (QA), Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning (VA & LR), Data Interpretation (DI), Emotional Quotient and General Awareness (EQ & GA).
- Mode: XIM University holds Xavier Institute of Management General Management Aptitude Test as Computer Based Test .
- Duration: The exam will be of 120 minutes. There will be sectional time limits.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – MCQs.
- Language of question paper: The XGMT question paper 2023 will be in these languages – English.
- Candidates get +3 marks for correct answer.
- The negative marking is -1 mark for incorrect answer.
XGMT 2023 Application Form
XIM University releases the XGMT application form 2023 as per the timetable. Candidates must register for Xavier Institute of Management General Management Aptitude Test and apply before the last date. You should know the following about application form of X-GMT before you apply.
XGMT Application Form 2023 Date – Check the start and last date of XGMT 2023 application form at xim.edu.in. You have to apply before last date prescribed by XIM University. Also, avoid waiting for deadline and apply for XGMT ASAP.
How to apply? – Check the step by step guide to apply at xim.edu.in. Also keep documents required for XGMT application form 2023. Then start applying. To apply, do the following:
- Go to the website and click the link to apply online for XGMT.
- Then register with basic details.
- After that enter personal, academic, contact info for the XGMT exam.
- Thereafter upload documents as per Xavier Institute of Management University guidelines.
- Finally pay the application fee.
XGMT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
You should check all the eligibility conditions of Xavier Institute of Management General Management Aptitude Test before you apply. It is also good to check eligibility criteria of universities, colleges where you seek admission through XGMT. Some of the important points XGMT eligibility criteria for 2023-24 are as follows:
Educational qualification – Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree, with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
For complete eligibility criteria, refer to official website xim.edu.in and information brochure.
XIM will hold the exam in following cities – Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi.
XGMT 2023 Analysis
Candidates can check the XGMT analysis after exam. The analysis of Xavier Institute of Management General Management Aptitude Test tells you the types of questions asked, difficulty level of the XGMT 2023 question paper. Also, if there is answer key with it then one can calculate marks and predict result. Various MBA entrance exam coaching centers publish their analysis.
Official Website – https://xim.edu.in/
Qs 1. What is XGMT exam?
Ans 1. The XGMT exam is a MBA entrance exam. The XIM University organizes it. On the basis of performance in Xavier Institute of Management General Management Aptitude Test, one gets admission in MBA-BM, MBA-HRM, MBA-RM, MBA-SM, MBA-UMG, MBF, EMBA-BM in XIM University.
Qs 2. How can I apply for XGMT 2023?
Ans 2. You can apply for XGMT 2023 by doing registration and filling the application form. Visit xim.edu.in to apply. To submit your application you need to give your personal, contact, academic details in the form.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Xavier Institute of Management General Management Aptitude Test?
Ans 3. Those who satisfy the eligibility criteria can appear in XGMT exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is xim.edu.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply