COMEDK UGET 2015 Application Form is to be filled by eligible candidates. Register at www.comedk.org, and fill in the application form of COMEDK UGET 2015. The exam conducting body has described in detail procedure to fill up and submit COMEDK UGET 2015 application form, which the candidate must read and understand properly. Duly filled forms and application fee must be sent to COMEDK before last date. Candidate must familiarize with the procedure and refer required documents while filling up the form.
About COMEDK UGET Application Form – The application form for COMEDK UGET 2015 to be held on May 10, 2015 can be availed online from March 2, 2015. The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is organizing this entrance test for admission to under graduate engineering, medical and dental courses. Application fee (Rs 1200 for PCM or PCB, and Rs 1500 for PCM&B) has to be paid through demand draft of a nationalized bank. One must verify all details before submitting the form.
COMEDK UGET 2015 Application Form
You can get here the application form of COMEDK UGET 2015 from March 2, 2015. COMEDK has published all relevant details for form filling before hand so that students can be prepared while filling up the form.
|Important event related to COMEDK UGET Application Form 2015||Dates|
|Availability of online application form at www.comedk.org commences on.||March 2, 2015|
|Last date to register for applying online (obtaining RFA).||April 14, 2015 (10 PM)|
|Last date for filling up and submitting OAF – Only those who have registered already (submitted RFA can fill the forms).||April 15, 2015 (10 PM)|
|Last date for receipt of physical application form by COMEDK.||April 18, 2015 (5 PM)|
Apply online for COMEDK UGET 2015 – Click here to log in. The Applicant Login provides the candidate an opportunity to fill and print Online Application Form (OAF) along with various information such as, one’s application details, latest status of their application
Request for Application Form (RFA) – The last date and time for filling RFA (being 14th April 2015 at 10.00 PM) has expired & hence regretted to accept the Request. This request for application was meant for registration only; this should be followed up by filling online application form and by sending the form in the physical format to COMEDK.
User Manual – Click here to download user manual for making UGET 2015 Application (With Screenshots).
Extension of last date of form submission
- The last date for Registration for Application (RFA) is extended upto and inclusive of 10.00 PM of Tuesday the 14th April 2015.
- The last date for filling Online Application Form (OAF) is extended upto and inclusive of 10.00 PM of Wednesday the 15th April 2015.
- The last date for receipt of filled in application form in physical format along with the demand draft, by, shall be on or before 5.00 PM of 18th April 2015 by speed post only. No Application in physical format and any other related documents will be accepted in person at COMEDK Office. All other dates in the Calendar of Events remain the same.
To help applicants go through the process easily, COMEDK UGET application procedure has been explained here.
COMEDK UGET 2015 Application Form Filling Instructions
Register online at www.comedk.org by filling and submitting RFA –> Enter details in the online application form OAF –> Submit the physical application form PFA.
Eligible candidates can go through the COMEDK UGET 2015 application procedure here.
- Fee for PCM (engineering) or PCB (medical) candidates is Rs 1200.
- Fee for PCM&B (both engineering and medical) candidates is Rs 1500.
- Application fee for COMEDK UGET application form 2015 has to be paid via Demand Draft drawn in favor of COMEDK drawn on a Nationalized Bank, payable at Bangalore.
Step 1 – Register for COMEDK UGET 2015
Request For Application (RFA) can be accessed at https://www.comedk.org/UGRFA. This link is active from 2nd March 2015. Details to be filled here are as follows.
- Name of the applicant as appearing in SSLC/10th Marks card,
- Date of Birth,
- Unique ID Proof and its details,
- Candidates unique email ID and his/her mobile number.
The unique ID proof comprises of any one out of Voter ID, Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, and Aadhaar Card / acknowledgement of Aadhaar.
- Kindly wait for few minutes to receive the password. Do not try to re-fill the RFA again for the reason of not getting the Password in the Inbox immediately.
- Add [email protected] to your email address book to avoid Email containing the ‘Username and Password’ from going to spam folder.
- Kindly check your Spam folder after the confirmations of details, if not delivered to Inbox.
Step 2 – Know Your Log in Details
After completing step 1 as given above, candidate will be sent an email and SMS containing username, and password. These credentials will be used to log in at the candidate profile to complete the rest of the form.
Candidate is advised strictly to not share the COMEDK UGET 2015 username, and password with anyone to maintain discretion of form and avoid mishaps.
Step 3 – COMEDK UGET Online Application Form 2015
The online application form consists of five parts. Each part pertains to details relevant to candidate and has to be filled in correctly. Candidate must verify each field from relevant certificates and documents.
Part 1 – This section contains pre-filled information that you have already entered in the RFA. This section cannot be edited.
Part 2 – Enter the following details here.
- Father’s / Mother’s / Guardian‟s name and ID proof, annual income,
- Candidates nationality, gender, Karnataka or Non-Karnataka,
- Postal address
- Category to which the candidate belongs, the minority status, belonging to any particular specialized region like Hyderabad Karnataka Region.
Part 3 – Here you need to mention the demand draft number and its details.
Part 4 – This section asks for candidate’s educational background that includes the following information.
- Details of qualifying examination (PUC) or 12th Standard or equivalent),
- The year of having acquired the said qualification,
- Name of the Institution, place and other details.
Part 5 – Here you are required to upload photograph and signature in the prescribed format. The candidates should ensure that the signature and the photo shall remain the same throughout the process.
Specifications for photograph and signature to be uploaded in the COMEDK UGET 2015 application form
- Photograph must be a recent (three months) with preferably light background image after scanning.
- It should be identical to the photo to be pasted in the application.
- The dimension of the photo should be 180 x 220 pixels and the maximum file size should be 200 kb.
- Signature should be recorded on a white paper with a black ballpoint pen.
- The dimension of signature should be 230 x 90 pixels and the maximum file size should be 200 kb.
- The images should be of .jpg or .jpeg format.
- The signature affixed on the physical application form should be identical to the one they have uploaded.
Once you have completed all the five parts of the OAF, check all the details. Once you have ensured that everything is correct and verifiable, submit the COMEDK UGET 2015 online application form.
Step 4 – Submission of COMEDK UGET application form
- Print the completed online application form on a A4 size sheet.
- Furnish declaration to the effect that the details submitted are true to the best of knowledge and belief and any misrepresentation or concealment of fraudulent nature will not only lead to cancellation of candidature but also criminal prosecution.
- Declaration needs to be affirmed by candidate’s parents / guardian.
- Candidate must affix left forfinger impression thrice in appropriate space.
- Candidate must also affix passport size photograph at space provided.
- This form should then be signed by the Principal or Head Master of the College / Institution where candidate has last studied (PUC or plus two or 12th Standard) along with seal of the institution or college and date, in the separate column provided for, so as to get confirmation of candidature.
After cross checking with the criteria for rejection of application form provided separately, send the COMEDK UGET Application Form in Physical Format (PAF) along with the Demand Draft through Speed Post only addressed as instructed by COMEDK on or before last date. The candidates should also take a photocopy of the completed application form in physical format for their future reference.
List of nationalized banks
Documents to be sent along with the Completed Application Form
Printed Online Application Form with candidate’s Photograph candidate’s signature, left-fore finger impression, parent/guardian signature along with the attestation from the head of the institution last studied (2nd PUC/12th STD).
Non-refundable Demand Draft (preferably CTS DD) has to be drawn from nationalized bank as listed in Annexure-I in favour of “COMEDK”. The DD should be payable at Bangalore for Rs. 1200/- (Rupees One Thousand Two Hundred Only) for three subjects (PCB/PCM) i.e. for MBBS/BDS or BE and Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only) for all the four subjects (PCMB) i.e. (MBBS/BDS and BE).
- Application number & applicant’s name shall be written on the reverse of the Demand Draft. Check for the banker’s seal and signature on the Demand Draft.
- Demand Draft from any bank other than the banks listed in Annexure-I will not be accepted.
The candidates who have claimed category such as (SC/ST/OBC) of Karnataka should produce a valid certificate at the time of Counseling. If the certificates are not produced or not valid and if the candidates fall under 40% criteria for lower eligibility his / her rank will become invalid and he / she will not be allowed to participate in the counseling process. The candidates who have claimed Minority / Hyderabad Karnataka status should produce a valid certificate at the time of Counseling. If the certificates are not produced or not valid then such of these candidates will not be entitled to select a seat under the reservation claimed.
The envelope containing the physical application form along with enclosures shall also be in A4 size only and the same shall not be folded. The Envelope containing the application form must be addressed to: The Executive Secretary, COMEDK No. 132, 2nd Floor, 17th Cross, 11th Main, Malleswaram, Bangalore – 560 055
Completed application forms in physical format will not be received in person either in COMEDK office or in any member institutions and those received after last date will be rejected. The Application form in the physical format should be sent only by Speed Post repeat Speed Post and any other mode of delivery like Registered Post or through any private courier is not acceptable.
COMEK UGET 2015 Applicant Login
Applicant login gets activated only after the successful submission of Request for Application (RFA). Candidates can login by entering their USER ID and PASSWORD as received in their E-mail ID after the successful submission of RFA. After the login is successful, the candidates get an opportunity to not only fill up Online Application Form (OAF) but also, can check the status of Application at various stages.
COMEDK UGET 2015 Application Status
Status of all Applications received will be available on COMEDK website www.comedk.org. Candidates are advised to check the status of their applications on the website through Applicant Login.
COMEDK UGET 2015 Application Form Correction
Candidates are cautioned to fill up the online application carefully as the request for change in any application data entered and submitted to COMEDK office WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
If you have any queries regarding the COMEDK UGET 2015 application form, please ask in comments below.