|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
AGRICET 2018 Admit Card numbers along with the list of eligible candidates will be made available on the official website. The AGRICET 2018 hall ticket will be made available both offline and online that means candidates will receive the admit card through post and the admit card will also be made available on the official website the link to which will also be provided below.
AGRICET exam is conducted annually. AGRICET exam is conducted for candidates who want to get admissions in Bachelors degree courses of Agriculture and Seed Technology of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University.
AGRICET 2018 Admit Card
The important events and tentative dates regarding the AGRICET 2018 are listed in the table below. These tentative dates will help the candidates keep a track of all the happenings in the AGRICET 2018 exam thus the candidate will not miss even a single important event:
|Commencement of application forms||June 2018|
|Last date to submit the form||June 2018|
|Last date of late application form with late fees||June 2018|
|Issue of hall tickets||July 2018|
|Exam Date||July 2018|
Download here – Link to download hall ticket will be available at angrau.ac.in.
The AGRICET 2018 admit card is an important document. Candidates who fail to present the admit card on the day of examination will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Candidates should make sure that the admit card is in good condition. Candidates are highly advised not to tamper with admit card. Such activity might result in the complete disqualification of the candidate from the exam.
AGRICET 2018 Admit Card: Points to Remember
Here are all the details that the candidates should keep in mind regarding the AGRICET hall ticket:
- The hall ticket will be made available both online and offline mode.
- Candidates should submit their correct postal address as the hall ticket would be sent to the address mentioned in the form.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the hall ticket on the day of exam.
- Candidates are advised to mention genuine details in the hall ticket
- Candidates are advised not to tamper with the details on the admit card.
- Candidates need to submit two self addressed envelopes with Rs.5/- postal stamps along with their applications form to receive the hall ticket.
- The hall ticket number is an important detail and candidate should save it.
- Candidates are advised to carry a valid photo id proof with them along with the admit card.
- Candidates should affix latest photographs on the admit card.
AGRICET 2018 Admit Card: Details on the admit card
The list below comprises of all the details that will be printed on the AGRICET 2018 Hall ticket. Candidates are highly advised to re-check all the details mentioned on the admit card. As any false information on the admit card will result in the cancellation of admission of the candidate:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the Parent/Guardian
- Signature of the candidate
- Complete postal address
- Exam Date
- Exam Center
- Examination time
- A latest photograph
AGRICET 2018 Admit Card: FAQ’s
We have answered a few of your frequently asked questions below:
Q: Will the AGRICET Admit Card be sent through post ?
Yes. If process of hall ticket release is same as last time then candidates will receive their admit cards for AGRICET via post as well as they can download it from the university’s official website.
Q: Is hall ticket and Admit Card for AGRICET different ?
No, the call letter / admit card / hall ticket are one and the same thing.
Q: Where do I report for any discrepancies in my admit card ?
Candidates should immediately contact the official conducting body AGRICET 2018 and report it to them.
Insofar, official details of AGRICET 2018 admit card have not been announced. Details on this page are as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as official details of AGRICET 2018 are announced, they will be updated here.