AGRICET 2020 Admit Card – Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) releases the AGRICET admit card online at angrau.ac.in. It is expected that AGRICET Admit Card 2020 to release in the 3rd week of Jul 2020. To download AGRICET 2019 Hall Ticket, candidates require their registration number and password. The admit card for AGRICET 2019 is issued by online mode only. No hard copy for it is sent to the candidates via post. It consist of details like exam date, timings, address of the candidate, etc. Check more details on AGRICET 2020 Admit Card from this page.
AGRICET 2020 Admit Card
AGRICET Admit Card also known as “Hall Ticket”, is a document which works as an entry ticket to the examination hall. It is a proof that candidate has filled the application form and made the payment. It has information about candidate’s name, signature, exam center, exam timings, photograph, roll number, etc. Refer to the below given table to know the important dates of AGRICET 2020 –
|AGRICET 2020 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Release of AGRICET Admit Card 2020||03rd week of Jul 2020|
|AGRICET 2020 exam date||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Result releases on||Last week of Sep 2020|
Download Here – Candidates can download the AGRICET 2020 Admit Card as per the schedule, angrauagricet.aptonline.in
How to Download AGRICET 2020 Admit Card?
Candidate can download the admit card from the official website. Candidates who have successfully submitted the application form can follow the given process to download their Agriculture entrance exam hall ticket –
Step 1: Visit the official website angrau.ac.in.
Step 2: On the home page, click on the latest and announcement links.
Step 3: Click on the AGRICET 2020 Hall Ticket
Step 4: Thereafter, fill in your application number and password and submit it.
Step 5: A new screen will pop up showing candidates’s admit card.
Note: Preserve the admit card. It is the most significant document which is used on the examination day and in further examination process.
Details on AGRICET 2020 Admit Card
Hall ticket of AGRICET has the following details mentioned on it which makes it even more important and those are –
- Candidate’s name
- Guardian’s name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s photograph and signature.
- Date and Time of Examination.
- Exam center.
- Other important details.
Note: Candidate must check the above mentioned details after downloading the admit card and if there is any discrepancy in the hall ticket then report the matter to ANGRAU on immediate basis.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no. – 7674932875, 9247461644
What to Carry to AGRICET 2020 Test Center?
This is where most of the candidate make the mistake. You think admit card is enough for your entry in the examination hall? NO! The following two documents are crucially important to be there at the time of entrance. Otherwise, candidate will not be permitted to enter the examination hall and attempt the test.
- Hard copy of Admit Card. No soft copy is allowed.
- Any one ID Proofs – Aadhar card, Passport, Voter ID, Driving license, College identity card.
Important Instructions for AGRICET 2020 (Last Day Guide)
On the date of examination, you might experience yourself on the brink of nervous breakdown. However, you have to keep yourself calm and patient in order to concentrate on you exam. There are following steps which should be followed by every candidate before and on the day of examination and these are as follows :-
- Sleep well before the exam. Research has number of time shown that taking proper and appropriate sleep before exam benefit scores rather than staying awake for hours and gazing at you end time notes.
- Wake up on time in the morning and keep all your documents along with the colored copy of admit card in your bag. ( it is suggested from the team of aglasem to arrange all these documents well in advance, in order to avoid last moment hassle ).
- Re-check the exam time and venue and reach the examination centre atleast 45 minutes prior to the actual timing.
- After entering into the examination hall, occupy your alloted seat and maintain discipline.
- Start solving the questions without wasting a single moment as the exam gets started.
- If you get stuck in any question then rather than trying to solve it and wasting time on it, move forward to another problem and review that question.
- Submit, relax and wait till the time of result. Hope for the best!
AGRICET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidate must check the exam pattern to get answers for the following questions – What type of questions will come in exam, How is the marking done, What is the duration of the exam and how many questions will be asked?
- Duration of exam: 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Mode of exam: Offlin mode only.
- Medium of question paper: Telugu only.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions (MCQ)
- Number of questions: 120
- Marking scheme: Each question carries 1 mark.
AGRICET 2020 Exam Centre
The following are the examination centers of AGRICET 2020 –
|1||S.V. Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittor Dt|
|2||Bapatla, Guntur Dt. a. Agricultural College b. Dr.NTR College of Agricultural Engineering c. Dr. NTR College of Food Science & Technology|
|3||Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam Dt.|
FAQs on AGRICET 2020 Admit Card
The following are the list of questions that pop up in every candidate’s mind –
Q) My last name spelling is written wrong in admit card. what should I do now?
A) Contact ANGRAU on immediate basis
Q) Is there any provision of sending the hall ticket to postal address?
A) Yes. Admit card is sent to the candidate’s address. However, candidate can download hall ticket from the official website as well.
Q) Can I carry my mobile phone on examination day?
A) A big NO! Candidate is not allowed to carry any communication device.