ExamLast DateApply Now
CAT20 Sep 2017Click Here
NMAT03 Oct 2017Click Here
SNAP24 Nov 2017Click Here
XAT30 Nov 2017Click Here

AGRICET 2018 Result is announced after the AGRICET 2018 exam. The AGRICET exam 2018 is speculated to be conducted in the month of July 2018. A merit list will be released by Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University. Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University is the official conducting body for AGRICET.

The merit list will be made available on this page below as soon as it is made available on the official website.

AGRICET 2018 Result

The important dates with events regarding the AGRICET 2018 are listed in the table below:

Events Dates (Tentative)
Commencement of application forms June 2018
Last date to submit the form June 2018
Last date of late application form with late fees June 2018
Issue of hall tickets July 2018
Exam Date July 2018

Check here – Link to check result will be available at angrau.ac.in.

AGRICET 2018 Results : Admission Procedure

The AGRICET result is very important information for candidates who have completed their diploma from an esteemed organization and now seeking admissions to candidates in Bachelor’s degree courses of Agriculture and Seed Technology of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University. This exam is conducted for all the agricultural colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.

The admission procedure for AGRICET after the results is announced is listed below

Seat Vacancies and Reservations

The total number of expected vacancies for AGRICET 2018 exam is 184 out of which 112 vacancies will be available in government agricultural colleges. 72 seats will be available in private agricultural colleges. 101 seats will be for Agriculture Diploma holders and 11 seats will be for Seed Technology Diploma holders. 65% of the privates 72 seats will be filled under Convenor Quota at the time of counseling and the remaining 35% seats will be filled by the Management of Private Agricultural Colleges from the merit list obtained from the AGRICET-2017 examination.

As per the rules laid down by the government of Andhra Pradesh 85% of the total number of Out of 184 allocated seats will be reserved for local candidates and remaining 15% seats will be treated as unreserved quota.

AGRICET 2018: Qualifying Marks

A candidate has is expected to score at least 25% of the total marks.The qualifying marks percentage will be released by the officials. Candidates who successfully secure the required score will be considered for the AGRICET 2018 counselling.However, for candidates belonging to scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories.

AGRICET 2018: Counselling

Candidates successfully qualify the exam will be eligible for the counselling session. The candidates will receive a communication informing them about the counseling date by post or through the University website.

AGRICET 2018: Tie Breaker

If one or more candidates secure the same combined score the tie shall be resolved considering the following pointers.

  • The total marks secured in AGRICET-2017
  • The percentage of aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination
  • SSC Overall Grade Point
  • If the tie still persists the date of birth of the concerned candidates.

AGRICET: Previous years cut offs

The cut off for previous years has been listed below for the candidates reference:

2016 Cut Off

2015 Cut Off

Insofar, official details of AGRICET 2018 result have not been announced. Details on this page are as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as official details of AGRICET 2018 are announced, they will be updated here.

Go To AGRICET Home Page

Discussion - If you have any query / feedback comment here.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply