The AIFD Bangalore Admission Result 2020 for WAT (UG) and CAT (PG) will be declared online on the Institute website, The result for UG & PG will be published on the Notice Board of the University. The AIFD WAT will be available in pdf format.
The selection of the candidate for the desired program is based on the Written Aptitude Test for UG Course and Creative Aptitude Test & Interview for PG Course. The Army Institute of fashion Designing on the basis of marks obtained in the WAT and CAT offers admission into B.Sc FAD and M.Sc- ATM (FAD). Check more details on AIFD Result 2020 from the article below:
AIFD Bangalore Admission Result 2020
The expected date of declaration of result and other admission process is provided in the table below:
|Event||For UG (WAT)||For PG (CAT & Interview)|
|Declaration of Result||Fourth week of May 2020||Fourth week of Jul 2020|
|Registration of candidates for institute and hostel||First week of June 2020||Second week of August 2020|
|Announcement of final list of candidate for admission||First week of June 2020||–|
|Dispatch of joining instructions
to the selected candidates
|First week of June 2020||Second week of Aug 2020|
|Payment of balance of Institute and Hostel Fee and Last date to withdraw the seat.||Second week of June 2020||Third week of Aug 2020|
|Reporting to Institute for admission (for selected candidate only)||First week of Jul 2020||First week of Sep 2020|
|Commencement of course||First week of Jul 2020||First week of Sep 2020|
How to Check the Result?
- Click on the link which is provided on this page to check the result for WAT or CAT & Interview.
- The result will be available in pdf format.
- Download the pdf file and check the result
Details Mentioned in the Result
- Name of the Applicant
- Roll Number
- Merit Number (for UG)
Admission Criteria for UG
- The result of the Written Aptitude Test will be published online at the AIFD website and on the notice board of the University,
- The candidates whose name is appear in the list of selected candidates will also be individually informed by AIFD Bangalore.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to pay the course registration & hostel fee
- After the payment of registration fee is done, a final list of UG admission will be announced on the Institute website.
Admission Criteria for PG
The result for AIFD PG CAT 2020 will be declared at the Institute’s website. The result will be available in pdf format which will consist of selected candidate’s name and roll number. The selected candidates will be required to pay the course registration & hostel fee
Documents to be Submitted at the time of Admission
The selected candidates need to bring the following documents in original and two sets of photocopies:
|UG Course||Both 11th Std and 12th Std Marks Card|
|Matriculation Marks Card|
|PG Course||Degree Passed certificate and all semester wise Marks Card|
|12 Std Marks Card|
|Matriculation Marks Card|
|TC / Character Certificate|