AILET 2019 Result – National Law University Delhi has announced the result of AILET 2019 for the LLM course on June 08, 2019 and for the BA.LL.B (Hons.) courses on May 27, 2019. The result has been declared one day early at nludelhi.ac.in. in form of Merit List. No separate result is declared under the candidate’s login. AILET 2019 exam is conducted for admission to B.A LL.B, LL.M and Ph.D. programs. After AILET 2019 Result, the qualifying candidates have issued call letters for counselling and admission rounds. Check the details of AILET result 2019 on this page below.
AILET 2019 Result
The candidates who qualify AILET, are offered LLB admissions against around 80 seats and LLM admission in around 40 seats. Check the important dates of AILET 2019 Result in the table below:
|AILET 2019 exam date||05 May 2019|
|AILET 2019 Result BA.LL.B (Hons.)|
|LLM AILET 2019 Result|
|Ph.D. AILET 2019 Result|
|Date for issue of letters for admission (1st List) (B.A.LLB)||24 May 2019|
|Last date for deposing fee (1st List)||13 Jun 2019|
|Date for spot counseling for vacant seats||25 Jun 2019|
|Last date for depositing fee for the candidates selected in
|05 Jul 2019|
|Closing date for admission||25 Jul 2019|
|Interview of selected candidates||Last Week of July 2019|
|Orientation program||Last Week of July 2019|
|Start of session/classes||01 Aug 2019|
AILET 2019 Result:
- Click here to check the fifth merit list.
- Click here to check AILET 2019 Ph.D. Result.
Foreign National Category-
- Click here to check Fourth Merit list of selected candidates under Foreign National Category
- Click here to check the Third Merit list of selected candidates under Foreign National Category.
- Click here to check the Second Merit list of selected candidates under Foreign National Category.
- Click here to check the Second waiting list of selected candidates under Foreign National Category.
- Click here to check the fourth merit lit for LLM (Unreserved Category).
- Click here to check the third merit list for LL.M. (Unreserved Category).
- Click here to check the second merit list for LL.M. (Unreserved Category).
- Click here to check the waiting list of candidates who have attended the spot counselling held on June 24, 2019, for LL.M. Programme.
- Click here to check the AILET 2019 LLM Result.
- Click here to check the List of candidates called for spot counselling and provisional admission.
LLM Result For Foreign Nationals
- Click here to check the first Merit List LL.M. Programme under Foreign National Category.
- Click here to check LLM list of candidates who have applied under Foreign National Category.
- Click here to check the Fifth Merit List B.A.LL.B.(Hons.).
- Click here to check the Fourth Merit list B.A.LL.B.(Hons.)
- Click here to check the third merit list of B.A.LL.B.(Hons.)
- Click here to check the Merit list for BA.L.L.B(Hons).
- Click here to check the waiting list for BA.L.L.B(Hons).
- Click here for result announcement notification
- First Merit List of Selected Candidates under Foreign National category
- FIRST MERIT LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATES
- AILET-2019 RESULT (MARKS WISE)
- AILET-2019 RESULT (ROLL NUMBER WISE)
- AILET-2019 RESULT (SCHEDULED CASTE CATEGORY)
- AILET-2019 RESULT (SCHEDULED TRIBE CATEGORY)
- AILET-2019 RESULT (PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES)
- AILET-2019 RESULT (KASHMIRI MIGRANTS)
- AILET-2019 RESULT (RESIDENTS OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR)
Admission to B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) Program offered by the National Law University Delhi is based on merit of AILET-2019. The list of candidates based on merit, as well as category wise is uploaded on the official websites that are https://nationallawuniversitydelhi.in, http://nludelhi.admissionhelp.com, https://nludelhi.ac.in/ailet2019.aspx.
If two or more candidates get the same percentage of marks in AILET, their merit will be determined on the basis of percentage of marks at 10+2 or equivalent examination.
If the merit is still the same, then the marks of the Xth standard will be taken into consideration. If still there is no change in rank, then the candidate higher in age shall get preference
The Question Booklet with final Answer Key is also uploaded on the university website.
The suggestions submitted by the candidates regarding Answer Key have been considered and taken into account by a committee. Accordingly, the committee has finalized the final Answer Key. Further, no enquiry/clarification will be entertained in this regard.
How Is AILET 2019 Result Prepared?
The AILET Result 2019 is in the form of the merit list. The merit list is prepared by arranging the name of the candidates in the order of descending orders of their AILET marks. The candidates with marks in AILET gets a higher position in the merit list.
How is the AILET score calculated for merit preparation?
The score is based on the marking scheme of the exam.
- The marking scheme used to calculate the score of the LLB exam is +1 for corrects answer and -0.25 for a wrong answer.
- For the LLM exam, the marking scheme used is +1 for corrects answer and -0.25 for a wrong answer.
AILET 2019 Merit List
The candidates are arranged in the merit list as per their marks in the AILET 2019 exam. the merit list prepared separately for all the courses and the categories. The candidates can check the following in the AILET 2019 Merit List:
- Roll number
- Guardian’s name
- AILET score
- Class 12 scores
AILET 2019 Tie Breaker: If 2 or more candidates get the same AILEt score then the following riles are applicable to break the ties:
- First the marks in class 12th will be considered to break the tie. Candidate with better marks will be allocated better rank.
- If there is still a tie, then the marks of class 10th will be taken into consideration
- If still there is a tie, then the candidate older in age shall get preference over the younger candidate.
AILET 2019 Cut Off
The cutoff AILET 2019 indicates the minimum score that the candidates have to score to be eligible for admission. Only those candidates who score more than or equal to the cutoff marks are included in the merit list for admission. The candidates qualifying the cutoff marks are sent the call letter for admission and counselling.
Previous year Cut Off: You can check below the last years cutoff marks of AILET
|Schedule Caste (SC)||49.5|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||48.25|
|The person with disabilities (PWD)||42.75|
|Jammu and Kashmir Residents||40.25|
AILET 2019 Counselling
The counselling for AILET 2019 is organized by NLU Delhi. The candidates qualifying in AILET 2019 can appear for the counselling rounds. After the declaration of merit list, NLU Delhi sends the call letters to the qualifying candidates. All the candidates receiving the call letters gets to attend the counselling. On the AILET 2019 counseling day, the students need to submit the respective documents for verification by the university. Information such as the total number of seats is made available on the official website.
How to check AILET 2019 Result
After the declaration of the exam results candidates can follow the below-given steps to check their result:
- Firstly, click on the link given on this page.
- After clicking on this link the result in the form of the PDF file opens.
- You can check the merit list for your name. Use ctrl+F in your keyboard.
- In the open search box type in your name or the AILET roll number.
- Your name or roll number is highlighted in the file.
- Thus you can check your score in AILET.
AILET 2019 Seat Matrix
There is a distribution of seats for all category candidates, according to which seats are distributed:
|Category||B.A.L.L.B (H) Seats||L.L.M Seats|
AILET 2019 Fee Structure
Candidates can get an estimate regarding AILET 2019 Fee structure, from below.
For BA LLB: Fee structure for BA LLB in NLU Delhi is as follows.
For LLM: Fee structure for LLM in NLU Delhi is as follows.
For PhD: Fee structure for PhD in NLU Delhi is as follows.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.