AILET 2019 – National Law University (NLU), Delhi had conducted AILET 2019 on May 05, 2019. The paper was not only lengthy was difficult in general. Result for AILET has been announced on its official website. Candidates can check their result for AILET exam on this page or from the official website. AILET is a national level test conducted in pen-paper based. Candidates are offered admission to B.A LL.B, LL.M, and Ph.D. programs on the basis of their performance in AILET 2019. The test consists of MCQ type questions which a candidate needs to solve in a duration of 1½ hours. Check more details on AILET from this page.
Law aspirants must appear in AILET exam as it is the only channel of admission to NLU Delhi. The first thing to do is to note its schedule. Therefore important dates of AILET 2019 are given in the table below.
|AILET 2019||Important Dates|
|Release Of Notification||04 Jan 2019|
|Commencement Of AILET Registration 2019||04 Jan 2019|
|AILET 2019 Registration Last Date|
|Already registered candidates can pay their application fee by||17 Apr 2019|
|Issuance Of AILET Admit Card 2019||22 Apr 2019|
|AILET 2019 Exam Date||05 May 2019 (10 AM to 11:30 AM)|
|Declaration Of AILET Result 2019||
08 Jun 2019 – (LLM)
|Availability of Answer Key||08 May 2019|
|Objections against Provisional Answer key||11 May 2019 up to 5:PM|
|First Admission List||24 May 2019|
|Declaration Of AILET Result 2019 (LLM)|
|Declaration Of AILET Result 2019 (PhD)||1
- Click Here to check Notification for B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)
- Click Here to check Notification for PhD Programme.
AILET 2019 Result
The AILET 2019 result has been announced shortly after the examination. NLU Delhi releases the result for AILET 2019 in online mode. The university releases the merit list for the candidates on the official website. Candidates get to check their results according to category and according to the marks.
AILET Result 2019 Marks Wise
NLU Delhi publishes one PDF file that is AILET Result Marks Wise. As its name suggests, it includes details of all candidates in descending order or marks. It contains roll number, name, father/mother/guardian name, date of birth, gender, category, marks. The candidates are then called for the counselling rounds by issuing the call letter.
AILET 2019 Cut Off
Candidates get to know AILET 2019 Cut Off after first merit list is out. Before that, there are a lot of queries on what is expected cut off. To answer that, candidates can check last year cut off, that is minimum marks obtained by last selected candidate, below.
For BA LLB
|General||50% of total marks 100|
|SC/ST||40% of total marks 100|
NLU Delhi Distribution of the Seats
Overall the number of seats in NLU Delhi is 125. Check its distribution below.
|Course||Number Of Seats|
|BA LLB (Hons) 5 Year Program||80 (70 through AILET and 10 for direct admission to foreign nationals)|
|LLM 1 Year Program||35+5 seats for foreign nationals|
Reservation (for BA LLB, LLM): 15% for SC candidates, 7.5% for ST candidates and 5% for Persons with Disabilities.
NLU Delhi Fee Structure
For BA LLB
Fee structure for BA LLB in NLU Delhi is as follows.
Fee structure for LLM in NLU Delhi is as follows.
Fee structure for PhD in NLU Delhi is as follows.
National Law University (NLU) Delhi was ranked at #2 by NIRF in NIRF Law Rankings. Thus enjoying a prominent position in Indian legal education system, this university is a dream institute for law aspirants. Here are some important details regarding NLU Delhi to know before taking admission.
- Address: Sector 14, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078
- Affiliated To: UGC, BCI
- Established In: 2008
- Type: Public University
- BA LLB Tuition Fees: Rs 42500 per semester
- BA LLB Total First Year Fee (includes room rent, and some one time fee): Rs 187000 (Rs 184500 in case of SC/ST)
- LLM Tuition Fees: Rs 65000 per semester
Candidates are requested to note that CLAT 2019 scores are not accepted for NLU Delhi BA LLB / LLM / PhD Admission 2019. Therefore if they wish to take admission in National Law University Delhi, then they must appear in AILET exam only.
AILET 2019 Question Paper
Once exam is over, NLU Delhi uploads AILET 2019 Question Paper at nludelhi.ac.in. Candidates who have appeared in exam, or future AILET 2020 aspirants can download it for free. Uploaded question papers are in PDF format and candidates can download and view it in any device including computer, laptop, mobile. In the meantime, candidates can check last year’s question papers.
AILET Question Paper Archives
Instructions in question paper
- Candidates cannot seek clarification for any question in question paper during exam.
- It is necessary to mark answers with black or blue ball point pen only in OMR sheet.
- Correct method of marking answers in OMR sheet is to darken complete circle.
- If more than one answers are marked in OMR sheet, for any question, then that is considered as wrong answer.
- Candidates should not write anything else in OMR answer sheet.
AILET 2019 Answer Key
AILET 2019 Answer key has been released in the online mode and the students can download the Answer Key from the official website. The National Law University, Delhi has conducted the AILET 2019 on May 05, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. for admissions to the B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) Programme, LL.M. Programme, and Ph.D. Programme. AILET 2019 Question paper and Provisional Answer keys can be checked from below.
|Name of the Programme||Question Booklet||Provisional Answer Key|
|B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) Programme||Question Booklet||Answer Key|
|LL.M. Programme||Question Booklet||Answer Key|
|Ph.D. Programme||Question Booklet||Answer Key|
Click here to check the notice regarding AILET 2019 Question Booklet and Answer Key.
AILET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria of All India Law Entrance Test only should apply. Criteria of eligibility are as follows.
For BA LLB
- He/she should have passed class 12 or equivalent with at least 50% marks.
- Those who are going to appear for final exam in March / April 2019 can also apply.
- Candidate should have LLB or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PD).
- Those who are appearing for final exam in April/May 2019 can also apply.
- Applicant should have completed LLM with 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PD).
AILET 2019 Registration
Interested and eligible candidates must do AILET 2019 Registration in online mode. They must apply as per schedule only.
Application fee – The application fee is Rs 3050 for general candidates, and Rs 1050 for SC/ST/PD candidates. BPL (below poverty line) students of SC/ST are exempt from fee payment.
Important instructions to apply online are as follows.
- National Law University, Delhi’s official website is nludelhi.ac.in.
- The photograph to be uploaded in the application form must be in jpg/gif/bmp format and size must be less than 150 KB.
- After the submission of the application form and payment of application fee, the candidates get a confirmation mail.
- A copy of application form must be kept safe for future reference
- Candidats must go through the guidelines available for Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, exam pattern, admission process, fee structure and more before filling the application form.
AILET 2019 Exam Centres
NLU Delhi is looked forward to conduct AILET exam 2019 in multiple cities. The exact list of cities has been announced through exam notification. The exam centers for AILET 2019 are as follows:
Candidates who apply for All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2019 have to appear for the exam in assigned exam centres. NLU Delhi informs assigned exam centre through admit card.
AILET 2019 Admit Card
Registered candidates are issued AILET 2019 Admit Card. It can be downloaded by online mode only. No admit card is going to be sent by post. To download it, the applicants need to log in by entering their name/ application number and date of birth. AILET Admit Card consist of details like candidate’s name, category, date of birth, exam date, timings, address of the test center, etc. AILET Admit Card 2019 is a mandatory document to be carried on the day of the exam and it should be kept safe till the end of the admission process.
How to Download AILET 2019 Admit Card?
- First, the candidates have to visit www.nludelhi.ac.in.
- Once the candidates are on the official website, they have to enter their login credentials such as Applicant’s Name/Application No. and Date of Birth
- Now the students can open the candidate’s dashboard
- Click on the relevant link and your admit card is shown to you. Make sure to take at least 2 printouts of the same.
AILET 2019 Syllabus
Candidates appearing in AILET 2019 can prepare for the examination from the syllabus. Candidates It is necessary that the candidates go through the syllabus before starting the preparation for AILET 2019. The syllabus for AILET 2019 is available below.
- General knowledge (current affairs, general science, history, geography, economics, civics)
- Legal Aptitude
- Elementary mathematics (numerical ability)
AILET 2019 Exam Pattern
Knowing the exam pattern for AILET 2019 gives you a good idea about the examination. Also, knowing the exam pattern for AILET helps the students on the exam day as they know much more about the examination already.
- Level of Examination – National Level Examination
- Exam Time – 10 am – 11:30 am
- Exam Mode – Offline (Pen and Paper)
- Time duration – 1 and a half hrs
- Type of Questions – MCQ type questions
- Number of Questions (BA LLB)- 150
- Number of Questions (LLM) – 100
- Number of Questions (Ph.D) – 100
Marking Scheme For BA LLB
|General knowledge (current affairs, general science, history, geography, economics, civics)||35|
|Elementary mathematics (numerical ability)||10|
Marking Scheme For BA LLB For LLM
|Type Of Qs||Marks|
|MCQs||100 questions of 1 mark each|
|Essay||1 question of 50 marks|
Marking Scheme For BA LLB For PhD
|Type Of Qs||Marks|
|MCQs||100 questions of 1 mark each|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.