Assam CEE 2019 – DTE Assam has released a notice for Assam CEE 2019 Spot Round of Counseling for admission into Engineering College of Assam. ASTU has announced the result for Assam CEE 2019 as per schedule. Candidates can download their rank card from the official website, astu.ac.in. The exam was conducted on April 28, 2019 by Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU). Assam Common Entrance Exam (CEE) is a state level exam conducted by ASTU every year. The score for the Assam CEE is used to offer admission to B.Tech programmes in the state of Assam. To know all the details regarding Assam CEE 2019 can go through the complete article below
Assam CEE 2019
Assam CEE-2019 will be based on the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) Syllabus. Assam CEE is said to be one of the most competitive tests. Candidate will be able to download their admit card CEE from the University web porta astu.ac.in from April 16, 2019, onwards. Check the important dates related to Assam CEE 2019, from the table given below.
|Assam CEE 2019||Important Dates|
|The Application form is available from||01 March 2019|
|Closing date of Application Process|
|Issuance of Admit Card|
|Exam Date||28 Apr 2019 Time: 11.00 am to 2.00 pm|
|Answer Key Release Date||To be announced!|
|Result Declaration Date||10 May 2019|
Assam CEE 2019 Counselling
Finally, on the basis of Assam CEE 2019 Result, a candidates are called for Assam CEE 2019 Counselling. Assam CEE 2019 Counselling will be held in the month of May. Assam Science & Technology University conducts this admission round. Selected candidates will be required to report to an allotted center, along with a list of Assam CEE 2019 important documents. Although, candidates had filled these details at the time of applying but such details will be cross-checked. If any vacancies left after allotting the seat in Assam CEE 2019 counselling round, further counselling round will be called by ASTU.
Assam CEE 2019 Result
Finally, after releasing the Assam CEE 2019 answer keys, Assam CEE 2019 Results has been announced. Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU) announced the Assam CEE 2019 Result. at its official website i.e www.astu.ac.in. Applicants need to enter Assam CEE 2019 roll number and date of birth to check their result. Assam CEE 2019 Result will have an individual score, along with the total scores secured. Pay off the admission fee and report to Assam CEE 2019 member colleges to complete the admission formalities.
Assam CEE 2019 Member Colleges
After clearing Assam CEE 2019, a candidate will be allotted a UG level engineering disciplines in any of the following member colleges. Each of these colleges will have separate cut off marks for candidates belonging to different categories. All those who match to any of these college cutoffs may report to the college within the stipulated period and freeze the seat under their name.
|College Name||Seats Available|
|Assam Engineering College, Guwahati||420|
|Barak Valley Engineering College, Karimganj||120|
|Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar||120|
|Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat||315|
|Jorhat Institute of Science & Technology, Jorhat.||240|
|Private Engineering Colleges and State Universities of Assam.||—|
Assam CEE 2019 Admit Card
The Assam CEE 2019 admit cards will available to download from April 16, 2019, onward till the day of examination. A candidate will require application number and password to download their Assam CEE 2019 admit card. Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU) will release the Assam CEE 2019 admit cards on the official website astu.ac.in. The authorities advise all its applicants to go through all the details printed on Assam CEE 2019 Admit Cards, before downloading it. In case of any error, a candidate needs to get it rectified from the issuing authority at the earliest possible.
Assam CEE 2019 Exam Centers
Assam CEE 2019 is conducted across different districts in the State of Assam. This year candidates have the option of appearing for this State level exam from these 9 exam centres. Here we mentioned the exam centres for the Assam CEE 2019.
Assam CEE 2019 Exam Pattern
It becomes crucial for an applicant to familiarize with the Assam CEE 2019 exam pattern. Candidates can get to know the Assam CEE 2019 Exam Pattern, from below.
- Mode of Examination: Offline ( OMR Response Sheet)
- Medium Of Examination: English or Assamese
- Duration: 3 hours
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ)
- Maximum Marks: 480 marks
- Total Number of Questions: 120 (40 questions from 3 sections each)
- Sections Covered: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Marking Scheme: +4 marks, -1 marks for a negative answer.
Click here to check the specimen OMR sheet of Assam CEE 2019.
Assam CEE 2019 Syllabus
From below, a candidate can find the prescribed Assam CEE 2019 Syllabus. To enumerate, these were the Assam CEE 2019 important topics.
- Units and Measurement
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Description of Motion in Two or Three Dimension
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
- Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Transference of Heat
- Current Electricity
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Magnetic Effects of Currents
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electron and Photons
- Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
- Solids and Semiconductors Devices
- Some Basic Concepts
- States of Matters
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical energetic and Thermodynamics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions and Electro-Chemistry
- Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
- Chemistry of Non-Metals – I
- Chemistry of Non-Metals – II
- Heavy Metals
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Alkali Metals
- Alkaline Earth Metals
- Boron Family
- Carbon Family
- Nitrogen Family
- Oxygen Family
- Halogen Family
- Noble Gases and Hydrogen
- Transition Metal including Lanthanides
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Some Basic Principles
- Classification of Organic Compounds
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Synthetic and Natural Polymers
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Chemistry in Action
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Bio-Molecules and Biological Processes
- Environmental Chemistry
- Arithmetic-Geometric Series
- Complex Number
- Lagrange’s Mean Value Theorems
- Heights and Distances
- Applications for approximation
- Arithmetic-Geometric and Harmonic Progression
- Binomial theorems and its Applications
- Integration using trigonometric identities
- Calculation of mean median and mode of grouped and ungrouped data
- Family of Circles
- Conic Section
- Differential Calculus
- Differential Equation
- Binomial and Poisson distribution
- Integral as limit of a sum
- Law of motion projectile
- Fundamental Integrals
- Motion under Gravity
- The relation between roots and coefficient numbers
- Integral Calculus
- Matrices and determinants
- Quadratic equation
Assam CEE 2019 Preparation Tips
We at Aglasem, do understand the effort and hard work that goes into clearing a State level engineering entrance examination. So, candidates can check these Assam CEE 2019 preparation tips from below.
- Start by setting and following some realistic goals.
- Most importantly, prepare a timetable. Devote an equal amount of time to physics, chemistry, and biology.
- With this purpose divide your day accordingly. So that you are able to prepare all the important topics within this period. Consequently, also have some time left in your hand for revision, as well.
- Similarly, pay section wise emphasis needs to be paid to Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Learn the formulas, whereas understanding the concept. Track your time while practising the questions.
- With this purpose in mind, practise more of previous years question papers, mock tests, and sample papers.
- Try to trigger your weakness and strengths and work accordingly on them.
- Furthermore, clear your doubts before too late.
- Above all, figure out whether you a night owl or an early bird, and then start preparing accordingly.
Assam CEE 2019 Book List
First of all, candidates must prepare from NCERT books. Certainly, then they can prepare from other authentic sources.
|Name of Book||Buying Link|
|Concepts of Physics||Buy Here|
|Objective Chemistry by Pradeep||Buy Here|
|R. D. Sharma Objective Mathematics||Buy Here|
|Concepts of Physics||Buy Here|
Assam CEE 2019 Answer Key
Once the authorities are done conducting the Assam CEE 2019, it will be releasing the answer keys over the official website i.e astu.ac.in. With the help of this answer key and the marking scheme(as provided above), a candidate will be able to estimate their chances of qualifying of the exam, prior to the result declaration date. The answer keys will be made available over the application portal. So, a candidate will be required to login in order to have a look at the answer key, containing all the correct answers.
Assam CEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Prior to applying for Assam CEE 2019, a candidate must go through these eligibility norms and make sure they fulfil these criteria, as mentioned below.
- Not be more than 21 years of age and should not be less than 17 years as on 1 August 2019.
- Exception – Relaxation will be provided to B.Sc passed candidates to 22 years, whereas up to 3 years of upper age limit relaxation will be provided to SC & ST candidates.
- Resident of Assam
- Indian Citizen
- Passed 10+2 level of the exam from a recognised Board in same sitting*.
- Secured at least 55% marks in average.
- SC candidates – At least 45% marks in average
- ST candidates – At least 40% marks in average.
* the Same sitting means a candidate must have opted and appeared for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English together in his or her qualifying level of exam.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- Appear and Qualify in Assam CEE 2019
- A candidate should possess good moral character, along with being physically and mentally fit.
Assam CEE 2019 Application Form
Assam CEE 2019 Application Forms is available on the official website of ASTU i.e astu.ac.in. Candidates who are eligible as per the designed eligibility criteria by ASTU for Assam CEE 2019 can apply. In the application form, a photograph and signature of the candidate are to be uploaded. The size of the photograph should be maximum 35 kb and minimum 20 kb, whereas the signature should be of maximum 30 kb and minimum 15 kb. Moreover, both photograph and signature should be of “.jpg” or “.jpeg” format.
Assam CEE 2019 Application Form Fee
The Assam CEE 2019 application form fee is Rs.650. And the available payment gateways are Debit Card/ Net banking/ Credit Card. Your Assam CEE 2019 application will not be considered complete till the time the payment has been made.
About Assam CEE 2019
Assam Common Entrance Examination (CEE) is going to held on April 28, 2019. It is conducted for admissions to B.Tech courses in the State of Assam. Under Assam CEE 2019, a candidate will be allotted an engineering seat in any of its member colleges. In order to apply and appear for this exam, a candidate must have opted science stream in his or her Class 12 or equivalent level. The level of exam is said to be of Class 12, which is also approved by the Assam School Board.
Official Website: www.astu.ac.in
For more details about the Assam CEE 2019, Download Information Brochure.