Assam CEE 2020 Admit Card – The Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) releases the Admit Card online. The Assam CEE Admit card 2020 releases on their official website – astu.ac.in. Candidates can download the Admit card by login with their Application Number and Password. The expected release date of Assam CEE 2020 Admit card is the 2nd week of April 2020. Admit card/ Hall Ticket is a mandatory document to carry at the examination center along with a Black Ball Point Pen. The information like candidate’s name, photograph & signature, exam schedule etc. is given in the Admit Card. Learn more details about Assam CEE 2020 Admit Card form this page.
Assam CEE 2020 Admit Card
All the candidates must preserve the Admit card safely with them after it releases on the official website. An important point to note is – the Admit card is not a transferable document. The university does not allow the candidates to appear for the examination the Admit card is found tampered. Check out the important dates related to Assam CEE 2020 Admit Card below:
|Assam CEE 2020 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Assam CEE 2020 Admit Card Release date||2nd week of Apr 2020 onwards|
|Assam CEE 2020 Exam Date||4th week of Apr 2020|
|Assam CEE 2020 Result||2nd week of May 2020|
Download your Admit Card Here: Candidates can download their Assam CEE 2020 Admit Card as per the schedule at astu.ac.in.
Assam CEE 2020 How to Download Admit Card
Candidates can check out the steps below to download the Assam cEE 2020 Admit Card:
Step 1: Click on the link provided above on this page.
Step 2: The official website will open up. Click on the link for downloading the Assam CEE 2020 Admit Card.
Step 3: The login page will open up. Now enter your Application Number and Password as shown in the picture below:
Step 4: After entering the above mentioned details, click on the ‘Login’ button. Your Admit Card will display on the next window.
Step 5: Check all the details carefully and then Download the Admit Card.
Step 6: Take multiple printouts of the Admit card and preserve it until the Admission process is over.
Assam CEE 2020 Details in the Admit Card
The Assam CEE 2020 Admit Card contains the following details in it:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Exam Roll Number
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre address
- General Instructions
Assam CEE 2020 Exam Schedule
Candidates can check out the Exam schedule of Assam CEE 2020 below:
|Assam CEE 2020||Exam Schedule|
|Assam CEE 2020 Exam Date||4th week of Apr 2020|
|Assam CEE 2020 Exam Timing||11 a.m. – 2 p.m.|
Assam CEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check out the Assam CEE 2020 Exam Pattern below:
- Duration of the exam: The duration of the exam is 3 hours
- Mode of the exam: The mode of the examination is Offline mode
- Language of the exam: English And Assamese language.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice Questions
- Total number of Sections: 3 Sections
- Total Number if Questions: 120 Questions
- For every correct answer: 4 marks are added to the total score
- For every wrong answer: 1 mark is deducted from the total score.
Distribution of Questions in each section:
|Sections of Question Paper||No. of Questions in Each Section|
Assam CEE 2020 Important Examination Day Instructions
Candidates must keep in mind the following important exam day instructions:
- Candidates must bring the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket to the examination centre. Candidates also have to fill in their Left Hand Thumb impression and signature in the attendance sheet provided by the invigilator.
- The use of Black Ball Point Pen is only allowed to attempt the exam.
- Candidates must reach the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the exam starts. By reaching early candidates can get familiarize with the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Do not carry Log Books, Tables, Calculators, Pagers, Mobile phones, Electronic Gadgets, Bags, Wallets etc. to the examination hall.
- Read all the instructions carefully on the OMR Answer Sheet. Write your Question Paper Booklet Number, Booklet Code and Roll number on the OMR Answer Sheet first.
- Do not leave the examination hall till the exam is over.
- Candidates must handle the OMR Answer Sheet very carefully as no new OMR Sheet is provided in of any wear and tear.
- Candidates must check the OMR Answer Sheet carefully. It contains the name of the candidate, Roll number and photograph. In case of any discrepancy, you must immediately inform the invigilator.
Assam CEE 2020 Answer Key
The Assam CEE 2020 Answer key releases as per the schedule on the official website. The unofficial answer key is also released by the coaching institutes soon after the exam ends. Candidates can calculate their raw scores as per the Marking Scheme as follows – Add 4 marks for every correct answer and deduct 1 mark for every wrong answer.
Assam CEE 2020
Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) 2020 is conducted by The Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) every year. The exam is held at various exam centres in the State of Assam. It is a State Level Entrance Examination for all the eligible candidates who wants to get admission at various universities/ colleges for B.Tech programmes in Assam. The mode of the exam is Offline. Candidates have to apply for Assam CEE 2020 via online mode. All the information of the exam releases on the official website of ASTU. The total marks of the exam is 480 marks and total number of questions is 120 Multiple Choice Questions. The syllabus of the exam is as per the latest syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council.
Assam Science And Technical University
The Assam Science and Technical University was established on January 4, 2010. The university aims to bring all the existing Engineering Colleges/ Institutions at one common platform to follow the same course curriculum. The university has designed the course curriculum at par with some of the prestigious universities of National and International repute.
The Objective of the university is as follows:
- To regulate the courses and examination system for UG and PG courses including the Ph.D Degree for Science and Technology discipline for all the Engineering Colleges in Assam.
- Introducing various Postgraduate courses in identified thrust areas.
- Establishing various Research and Development Activities.
- Developing a Data Bank for the Natural Resources.
Assam CEE 2020 Admit Card FAQs
Check out some of the Frequently Asked Questions below related to Assam CEE 2020 Admit Card:
How to download my Admit Card?
You can check out the steps given above on this page to download the Admit card.
When will the Admit card for Assam CEE 2020 be released?
The expected release date of the admit card is the 2nd week of Apr 2020.
What to carry at the examination centre?
You must carry the Assam CEE 2020 admit card along with a Black Ball Point Pen only.
All the above information is based on the Previous Year’s Information Brochure. This page will get updated as soon as the Assam CEE 2020 Information Brochure releases on the official website. Until then, stay tuned!