Assam CEE 2020 – Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) has released the revised schedule for Assam CEE. Now, the candidates can submit the Assam CEE 2020 application form till June 20, 2020. The application forms for Assam CEE 2020 are available online at astu.ac.in. Assam CEE is a state level examination that is conducted for the admission in B.Tech programs. The admission is sought in the colleges of Assam only. Check more information about Assam CEE 2020 here such as application process, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
Latest: The revised schedule of Assam CEE 2020 has been announced. Scroll down to check!
Assam CEE 2020
Candidates who have completed 12th class in PCM with an aggregate of 50 % marks (general), 45% (SC) and 40% (ST) can apply for the exam. Selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the ranks acquired in the Assam CEE 2020 exam. You can now check out the important dates related to Assam CEE 2020 from here:
|Assam CEE 2020||Important Dates|
|Last date to fill out the Application Form|
20 Jun 2020
|Release Date of Assam CEE 2020 Admit card|
20 Jul 2020
|Assam CEE 2020 Exam date|
02 Aug 2020
|Availability of answer key|
|Assam CEE 2020 Result Declaration|
14 Aug 2020
Assam CEE 2020 – Revised Schedule Notice!
Click here to download Assam CEE 2020 Revised Schedule
Assam CEE 2020 Application Form
Application form for Assam CEE 2020 can be filled on the official website only. It is advised to candidates to fill the correct and apt details in the form as they might not get a chance to edit the details in the form after its submission. Check the application process for Assam CEE 2020 given below.
- Click on the link given above on this page.
- Register by providing the details like name, mobile number and e-mail id.
- Then, login by prviding your application number and password and start entering the details in the application form.
- Enter the personal details and address details in the form.
- Then, upload the documents as per the format and pay the application fee.
- After the payment of application, take the printout of the submitted application form.
Application Fee: The candidates have to submit Rs 750 through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam CEE 2020
Before filling Assam CEE 2020 application form, the candidates must check the eligibility criteria set by the exam conducting body. Following is the eligibility criteria given for Assam CEE 2020.
Nationality: The candidates must be a citizen of India and must be permanent resident of Assam.
Age Limit: The candidates must be 17 to 20 years as on 1st August 2020.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 without any grace marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks taken together in PCM.
|Category||Minimum Marks required|
Assam CEE 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can check out the Assam CEE 2020 Syllabus as per the latest syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council from below :
|Physics Topics||Chemistry Topics||Mathematics Topics|
|Units and Measurement||Some Basic Concepts||Sets|
|Description of Motion in One Dimension||States of Matters||Arithmetic-Geometric Series|
|Description of Motion in Two or Three Dimension||Atomic Structure||Complex Number|
|Laws of Motion||Solutions||Lagrange’s Mean Value Theorems|
|Work, Energy and Power||Chemical energetic and Thermodynamics||Heights and Distances|
|Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia||Chemical Equilibrium||Arithmetic-Geometric and Harmonic Progression|
Binomial theorems and its Applications
Integration using trigonometric identities
|Gravitation||Redox Reactions and Electro-Chemistry||Binomial theorems and its Applications|
Integration using trigonometric identities
|Solids and Fluids||Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics||Family of Circles|
|Waves||Chemical Families – Periodic Properties||Conic Section|
|Heat and Thermodynamics||Chemistry of Non-Metals – I||Differential Calculus|
|Transference of Heat||Chemistry of Non-Metals – II||Differential Equation Combination|
|Electrostatics||Heavy Metals||Conic Section|
|Current Electricity||Chemistry of Representative Elements||Differential Calculus|
|Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents||Chemistry of Representative Elements||Differential Equation, Quadratic equation|
|Magnetic Effects of Currents||Alkali Metals, Alkaline Earth Metals, Boron Family||Binomial and Poisson distribution|
|Magnetostatics||Carbon Family, Nitrogen Family, Oxygen Family, Halogen Family, Noble Gases and Hydrogen||Calculation of mean median and mode of grouped and ungrouped data|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents||Nuclear Chemistry||Integral as limit of a sum|
|Ray Optics/Wave Optics||Some Basic Principles||Law of motion projectile|
|Electromagnetic Waves,Electron and Photons||Classification of Organic Compounds||Fundamental Integeral, Sphere|
Assam CEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Assam Combined Entrance Exam is conducted in the offline mode. Other important details regarding Assam CEE 2020 is given below.
- Duration: The exam is conducted for the duration of 3 hours
- Language of exam: The question paper is available in English and Assamese language
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice questions are asked in the exam
- No. of sections: There are 3 sections in the test
- Total no. of questions: There are 120 questions in the exam
- Marking scheme: 04 marks for the correct answers. For the incorrect answers, 01 marks will be deducted
Distribution of questions
|Sections of Question Paper||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Assam CEE 2020 Preparation Tips
Check the preparation tips for Assam CEE 2020 given below.
- Brush Up your Formulas: Learn all the most important formulas and write down the formulas in separate notebook, so that you can easily start solving the question without much hassle.
- Increase your Speed: As the exam will be conducted in Offline Mode, so candidate must take less time on solving the questions, so that can get enough time to fill and check the OMR Sheet again.
- Practice Previous Year’s Question Papers: Solve previous year’s question paper so that you can get use to the question and it will also help in increasing your speed.
- Divide the Weak and Strong Topics: Go through the syllabus once more and divide your strong and weak topics. Give more time to your weak topics but don’t miss out to study your strong topics too. They should be revised on a daily basis.
- Give Mock Tests: Attempt as many Mock Test as you can, to check the level of the questions and to increase your speed
Assam CEE 2020 Test Centers
Candidates can check out the Test centres for Assam CEE 2020 from below.
Assam CEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download Assam CEE 2020 admit card from the official website of the university, astu.ac.in. For downloading Assam CEE 2020 admit card, candidates are required to enter the details like application number / user name and password.
Hall ticket of Assam CEE 2020 is an important document which has to be carried to the exam centre. Candidates are required to carry a valid id proof and black ball point pen with the admit card.
Valid id proof that can be taken
- Voter id
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- 12th class Admit Card / Registration card
Answer Key for Assam CEE 2020
Assam Science and Technology University releases the provisional answer key for Assam CEE at astu.ac.in. Candidates and download Assam CEE 2020 answer key after 6.00 PM on the day of examination. If there are any errors in the answer key, then, the candidates can submit the challenges through the online link available at the website.
Candidates can challenge Assam CEE 2020 answer key by paying Rs 500 per question. After considering the errors, a final answer key is published which is then used compile the results.
Assam CEE 2020 Result
ASTU announces the Assam CEE 2020 Result on its official website. Rank card is issued to those candidates who have given the exam. Candidates can check and download the rank card by logging in with roll number and date of birth. On the basis of the result, the university prepare a merit list of all the qualified candidates after the result declaration. Candidates who have qualified the exam is called for the counselling process.
Assam CEE 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of result, candidates are called for the counselling process. Candidates who have been selected, have to report to the ASTU along the stated documents for the documents verification process. Candidates have to carry the following documents to the centre during the counselling procedure:
- Caste Certificate
- Rank Card of Assam CEE 2020
- 10th class Admit card or Pass certificate for Age proof.
- 10th class Mark Sheet
- 12th class Admit Card
- 12th class Mark Sheet
- Academic Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) issued by D.C./ S.D.O. (Civil) of the respective district of the candidate.
Assam Science and Technical University
Assam Science and Technical University was established on January 4, 2010 by the Assam Government. It is situated at Guwahati, Assam. It is a state university of Assam’s Government constituted by Assam Science and Technology University Act, 2009. The university provided various UG and PG programmes such as B.Tech, M.Tech, BCA, B.Sc., M.Sc. It also offers PhD. programmes as well.
Assam CEE 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I fill the application form of Assam CEE 2020 in offline mode?
No, eligible candidate can fill the application in online mode. This can be filled through official website only.
For which programmes Assam CEE is conducted?
Assam Combined Entrance Examination (Assam CEE) is conducted for admission into B.Tech Programmes at various universities/colleges in the state of Assam.
Is there is any negative marking for wrong answer in Assam CEE 2020?
Answer. Yes, for each wrong answer candidates have to deduct (-1) from the total score and for each correct, add (+4) four marks.
How many questions are there in Assam CEE 2020?
There are 120 questions in total in the exam.
What type of questions are asked in Assam CEE 2020?
There are multiple-choice questions in the exam.
From which subjects the questions in Assam CEE 2020 are framed?
In the exam, the questions are framed from the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Official Website: astu.ac.in
For more information regarding the Assam CEE 2020, candidates can – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.