Assam CEE 2018 Application Form is now available. Aspirants can apply for CEE Assam 2018 before the last date. They must enter correct details which are same as in their certificates. Get here complete details of Assam CEE 2018 Application Form such as important dates, how to apply, and application fees. Go through this page to know how to apply for Assam CEE 2018 with the help of step-wise procedure and related details such as necessary documents required, application fee and other important information linked to it.am.
Assam CEE 2018 Application Form
Before applying for the registration process, make sure that you are ready with the necessary documents such as photograph and signature as per the prescribed data. You need to give valid email-ID and mobile number through which you will be receiving the application number for future login. Candidates may refer to the following schedule for the application process.
|Opening date of Application Form||01 Mar 2018|
|Closing Date of Application Form|
Once you have filled the application form, you can make the payment in mode available.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for Assam CEE 2018.
Official website: www.astu.ac.in
Prerequisites Before Filling Assam CEE Application Form 2018
- Valid Email-ID and Mobile Number
- Soft copy of the recent Passport Size Photograph
- Soft copy of the Signature
- An amount of Rs.600/- had to be paid last time plus the bank charges.
How to apply for Assam CEE 2018? – Explained
- Reach the official website.
- Log on to the official websitewww.astu.ac.in and on the home page click on the link ‘Online Application’.
- Go through the guidelines regarding the filling up of the application form and click on ‘Click here to Apply’ option.
- Enter details to register.
- The window for Application Form (A) will appear in which basic details have to be entered such as your name, mobile number, email-ID, etc. and click on the ‘Submit’ tab after confirming the details.
- The submitted details such as the mobile number and email-ID must be accurate as the Application Number and future updates will be sent through mail and SMS.
Filling in the Application Form
After successful registration, enter the following details-
- Personal and Educational Details: Your Name, Parent’s name, Nationality, Date of Birth, Preferred course, Gender, Qualifying Examination.
- Address, Category & Exam Center Details: Permanent address, City, District, Mobile Number, Category, Preferred Exam center, etc.
Uploading of soft copies of documents
It was necessary to upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature as per the prescribed specifications by the university or else the form will be canceled.
|Photograph||Max 35 kb and Min 20 Kb||JPG/ JPEG|
|Signature||Max 30 kb and Min 15 Kb||JPG/ JPEG|
After submitting the fee, take the printout of application form for future use.