|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Assam CEE 2018 Application Form will be available in April. Aspirants can apply for CEE Assam 2018 before the last date. They must enter correct details which are same as in their certificates. Get here complete details of Assam CEE 2018 Application Form such as important dates, how to apply, and application fees.
Go through this page to know how to apply for Assam CEE 2018 with the help of step-wise procedure and related details such as necessary documents required, application fee and other important information linked to it. You can apply from the third week of April, 2018 onwards after verifying the eligibility norms set by DTE Assam.
Before applying for the registration process, make sure that you are ready with the necessary documents such as photograph and signature as per the prescribed data. You need to give valid email-ID and mobile number through which you will be receiving the application number for future login. Once you have filled the application form, you can make the payment in mode available.
About Assam CEE: Dibrugarh University conducts combined entrance exam(CEE) to enroll aspirants to various private and government medical and engineering colleges of Assam.
Who can apply?
Educational Qualification: You must have passed Class XII examination with the subjects-Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology.
Citizenship: An aspirant must own a domicile of Assam.
Age Limit: His/ Her age must lie between 17 to 21 years.
Assam CEE 2018 Application Form Dates
Before the official notification rolls-out, you may refer to the following schedule for application process.
|Opening date of Application Form||Third week of April, 2018|
|Closing Date of Application Form||First week of May, 2018|
|Examination Day||First week of June, 2018|
Candidates are requested to note that official details of Assam CEE 2018 application form have not yet been announced. Information on this page is as per previous year brochure and only for reference of such candidates who have started looking for details to get an idea of Assam CEE 2018. As soon as Directorate of Technical Education Assam releases Assam CEE 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
Prerequisites Before Filling Assam CEE Application Form 2018
- Valid Email-ID and Mobile Number
- Soft copy of the recent Passport Size Photograph
- Soft copy of the Signature
- An amount of Rs.600/- had to be paid last time plus the bank charges.
How to apply for Assam CEE 2018? – Explained
- Reach the official website
- Log on to the official website www.ceedteassam.in and on home page click on the link ‘Online Application’.
- Go through the guidelines regarding the filling up of application form and click on ‘Click here to Apply’ option.
- Enter details to register
- The window for Application Form (A) will appear in which basic details have to be entered such as your name, mobile number, email-ID, etc. and click on the ‘Submit’ tab after confirming the details.
- The submitted details such as mobile number and email-ID must be accurate as the Application Number and future updates will be sent through mail and SMS.
Filling in the Application Form
After successful registration, enter the following details-
- Personal and Educational Details: Your Name, Parent’s name, Nationality, Date of Birth, Preferred course, Gender, Qualifying Examination.
- Address, Category & Exam Center Details: Permanent address, City, District, Mobile Number, Category, Preferred Exam center, etc.
Uploading of soft copies of documents
It was necessary to upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature as per the prescribed specifications by the university or else the form will be cancelled.
|Photograph||Less than 100 Kb||JPG/ JPEG||
|Signature||Less than 100 Kb||JPG/ JPEG||
Take the printout of Application Form
After submitting the fee, take the printout of application form for future use.