Assam CEE 2020 Application Form – The Assam Science And Technology University (ASTU) will release the Assam CEE Application form online on the official website astu.ac.in. Candidates who have completed 10+2 exams with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC and 40% for ST) can apply for the B.Tech course through Assam Combined Entrance Examination (Assam CEE) in the colleges of Assam. For Assam CEE 2020 Registration, candidates will have to pay the expected application fee of Rs.650/-.For more information about Assam CEE 2020 Application Form read the page below.
Assam CEE 2020 Application Form
At the time of filling the application form candidates are required to enter his/her correct and valid details, as there will be no provision for re – editing of the Application form. Check all the expected dates related to Assam CEE 2020 Application Form from the table below:
|Assam CEE 2020 Application Form||Expected Date|
|Assam CEE 2020 Application Form releases on||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Last date to fill out the Application Form||4th week of Mar 2020|
|Release Date of Assam CEE 2020 Admit card||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Assam CEE 2020 Exam date||4th week of Apr 2020|
|Assam CEE 2020 Result Declaration||2nd week of May 2020|
Apply Here: Candidates can apply for Assam CEE 2020 Application Form as per the schedule at the official website astu.ac.in
Assam CEE 2020 Application Fee
For registration candidates are required to pay the application fee.Application fee will be non-refundable. Once the fee is paid, it will not be refund back. The expected application fee of Assam CEE 2020 is :
|Admission 2020 Open|
|UPES Deharadun B.Tech Applications Open. Apply Now!!|
|Manipal University Engineering Admission 2020 Open. Apply Now!!|
|LPU NEST 2020 Applications Open. Apply Here!!|
|KIITEE Admission 2020 Applications Open. Apply Now!!|
- Rs. 650/-
Mode of payment – Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode by mentioned below ways:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Assam CEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the Assam CEE, candidates must fulfill the mentioned below criteria:
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India and the Permanent citizen of Assam.
- Age Limit: The age limit for applying must be 17 to 20 years
- Qualification: those who have passed 12th class or in an equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics can apply for Assam CEE
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have scored aggregate of 50 % marks in 12th class (for general category), 45 % marks (ST) and 40 % (SC) for applying in Assam CEE
1. Relaxation of 2 years is provided to B.Sc.passed Candidates ( 22 years).
2. Upper age limit mentioned above is relaxed by 3 years for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates.
Documents Required to fill Assam CEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates must be ready with the mentioned below documents before filling the Assam CEE 2020 application form:
- Scanned colored passport size photo of the candidate
- Scanned Candidate’s signature
- Debit card/ Credit card or Net Banking details
- A valid Mobile Number of the candidate
Candidates have to upload the scanned image of his/her latest photograph and signature in the mentioned below prescribed format:
|Photograph||Between 20 Kb to 35 Kb||JPG or JEPG|
|Signature||Between 15 Kb to 30 Kb||JPG or JEPG|
How to Fill the Assam CEE 2020 Application Form ?
Eligible candidates have to fill the online application form as per schedule. Candidates can follow the mentioned below steps to fill the Assam CEE application form :
Step 1: Registration
- Go to the official website and click on the direct link of ‘New Registration’
- enter the details required such as Name, email Id, mobile no, category, gender and create password
- Then click on the submit button and your login will be created.
Step 2: Fill in the details
- After successfully registering, enter your login credentials.
- Page will be directed to Application form, enter the details provided to fill the application form.
- Remember, if the details on the application form found to be incorrect or invalid, it will lead to the rejection of candidature at the time of counselling.
Step 3: Upload Images
- After filling the application form, upload the scanned image of photograph and signature
- Images upload must be in their prescribed format as mentioned above.
Step 3: Make Payment
- After filling and upload the images, Proceed to make payment of application fee.
- Application fee must be paid in online mode only
Step 4: Print the Application Form
- After the submission of the Application Fee. Download and print the Application form.
- Printout of Application form must be carried at the time of counselling process.
Assam CEE 2020 Test Centers
The Assam CEE 2020 Exam will be conducted in the mentioned below exam centres as per last year:
Assam CEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download the Assam CEE 2020 admit card from the official website as per schedule. To access admit card, candidates are required to login with application form number/user name and password. Admit Card is an important document for the candidates to carry along with Black Ball Point Pen at the examination centre at the time of examination.
Assam CEE 2020
The Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) conducts Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) for admission into B.Tech programmes in the 5 premier government engineering colleges in Assam.It is a State Level Entrance Examination conducted every year in pen paper mode. Around 25,000 students, every year registered for the examination.
Assam Science And Technical University
The Assam Science and Technical University is a state university, which was established on January 4, 2010 by the Assam government. The university has signed a collaborative partnership agreement with Curtin University in Perth, Western Australia to improve the higher education,technology and research. Its objective is to regulate the courses and examination system for UG and PG courses including the Ph.D Degree for Science and Technology discipline for all the Engineering Colleges in Assam.
Assam CEE 2020 Application Form FAQs
Am I eligible to apply for Assam CEE 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can check out their Eligibility Criteria from this page.
What is the mode of applying for Assam CEE 2020 Application Form?
The mode of applying for the Application form is online mode.
What is the mode of paying the application Fee?
Application fee is to be paid in online mode only.
What is the minimum eligibility for applying to Assam CEE 2020 ?
Candidates must have completed 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics as main subject.
All the above information is based on the Previous Year’s Information Brochure. This page will get updated as soon as the Assam CEE 2020 Information Brochure releases on the official website. Until then, stay tuned!