Assam PG Dental Admission 2020 – National Board of Examination (NBE) holds National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test(NEET) PG (MDS) 2020 as All India Postgraduate Dental Entrance Examination. Aspirants who wish to get admission in postgraduate dental program Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) appears in NEET MDS.On the basis of NEET MDS 2020 Results, DME Assam will hold the Assam PG Dental 2020 Admission. Details of Assam PG Dental 2020 Admission will be available at dmeassam.gov.in. Candidates can get the complete details like counselling,merit list from this page.
Assam PG Dental (MDS)Admission 2020
It is most important for candidates to be in NEET PG 2020 Merit List for DME Assam PG Dental Admission only than the candidate will be able to participate in the counselling.Stay tuned to the [age to get latest updates.
Expected dates for Assam PG Medical 2020 Admission
|NEET MDS 2020 result declaration||3rd week of Jan 2020|
|Release of Assam MDS 2020 Merit List||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Certificate Verification||3rd week of Apr 2020|
Assam PG Dental Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates can see below the criteria of eligibility for applying to the course from the below points.
- Candidates must have completed the one year of internship.
- Applicant must have sitted for NEET MDS 2020 Entrance exam.
- Candidates must have cleared the NEET MDS 2020 as per the qualifying cut off marks are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be the permanent resident of the State.
- Must have passed BDS from the recognized university.
Assam PG Dental Application Form 2020
Candidates have to fill the application form for the admission to the MDS course. The candidates will be able to fill the application form from the official website.It’s advised that candidate fill the application form only after reading the eligibility criteria for the course.Application forms shoud be submitted and filled in one go to avoid mistakes as no further modification window will re-open.
Assam PG Dental Counselling 2020
The counselling & Spot admission into the MDS courses in the Regional Dental College, Guwahati for the session 2020 will be held at Office of the Director of Medical Education, Assam. Candidates whose names have appeared in the State of Assam Merit list of NEET MDS 2020 conducted by the National Board of Examination, New Delhi and who secured merit position up to 10 in the said merit list as well as who have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria for admission into MDS courses against Assam State quota seats as per rules are hereby requested to physically appear for the counselling and spot admission as per the schedule.
- A) The State Health Service Quota candidates must bring original letter issued by Joint Director of Health Services, Assam of the concerned district countersigned by the Director of Health Services, Assam/ Director of Health Services (FW) Assam certifying their rural posting at the time of counseling. The format of the said certificate is available in this Office website www.dme.assatn. gov.in.
- The Candidates should come prepared for on the spot admission at the same time, date & venue of counseling along with necessary admission fees,/ counseling fees i.e. Rs.30,000/-(as per the last year information notification).
- After being selected the candidates admitted under State Quota seat including candidates of State Health Services Quota shall execute a duly registered agreement on a non-judicial stamp paper of the value of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only in the format as appended in Appendix-Ii of the Assam Medical Colleges (Regulation of admission to Post Graduate Courses) Rules, 2005 (Amended up to 2012) at the time of spot admission. Necessary fee for registration of Agreement etc. shall have to be born by the candidate.
- Candidates must be able to show their Permanent Registration Certificate, the certificate for Completion of one-year Rural Service in Assam etc. at the time of counseling, otherwise, they shall not be eligible for admission as per provision of admission Rules.
Assam PG Dental Merit List 2020
The merit list of the candidates, who have applied for admission, in the Assam PG Dental Entrance Examination 2020 will be available on the official website and on this page also.Those who will clear the NEET MDS 2020 exam with the minimum qualifying marks will be shortlisted for the counselling round.Candidate will get the following details from the merit list.
- Candidate’s Name
- NEET MDS 2020 Score
- NEET MDS 2020 Rank
- State Rank
Assam PG Dental Seat Matrix 2020
Assam PG MDS seat matrix is given below.It’s as per the last year data as for the year 2020 the seat matrix details will reelased at the time of counselling.Once,it will get released the information will be updated here.Candidates can take the rough idea from the below table for number of sears as per the quota wise,
|Subject||Total Seats||All India Quota||State Quota|
|Operative Conservative Dentistry||1||1||1|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1||1||1|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.