NBE has announced the NEET MDS Result 2018 at its official website www.nbe.edu.in before time. NEET MDS 2018 Result date was 31st Jan 2018 as per the information brochure but it is announced on 25th Jan. The candidates who appeared for the NEET 2018 exam can check their MDS result by entering details such as Roll Number and Date of Birth. The result of NEET MDS 2018 indicates the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination. After checking the result, the candidates should download their scorecard. The NBE MDS 2018 Result is considered for 50% All India Quota Seats, State quota seats. Check more details regarding the NEET MDS NBE Result 2018 in the article below.
NEET MDS Result 2018
Candidates can check the schedule for NEET MDS Result in the table below.
|Date of NEET MDS exam 2018||07 Jan 2018|
|Date of declaration of the result||25 Jan 2018|
|Date of declaration of the revised result||23 Mar 2018|
- Click Here to check the NEET MDS 2018 Revised Result.
- Click Here to check the NEET MDS 2018 Revised All India 50% Quota Seats Result.
Official notification of declaration of NBE 2018 Revised Result of NEET MDS
For All India Candidates
For All India 50% Quota Seats Candidates
How to check NEET MDS 2018 Result?
Candidates can successfully check their result and download the score card by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link which is given on this page to check the result.
- In the result login page, enter Roll Number and Date of Birth in the specified fields. Submit the details by clicking on ‘Login’ button.
- After submitting the details, the candidates can check their result and download the score card.
NEET MDS 2018 Cut Off Marks
In order to qualify the entrance examination, the candidate need to secure minimum qualifying marks. The cut off for NEET MDS 2018 is also announced. The cut off percentile is as follows:
|Category||Minimum Eligibility Criteria||Cut off Score (out of 960)|
Tie Breaker Criteria
In the event of two or more candidates obtaining same marks, the merit position shall be determined using following tie breaker criteria in descending order:
- Candidate who has more number of correct responses in the paper shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Failing which, date of birth of the candidate will be taken into consideration. Older candidate will be placed at a better merit position.
NEET MDS 2018 Merit Lists and Rank
NEET-MDS 2018 rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET MDS 2018
All India 50% quota rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET MDS 2018 and are eligible for All India 50% quota counseling and is valid only for All India 50% quota MDS Courses (2018 admission session).
All India 50% quota Category Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate in the category (OBC/SC/ST) as opted by the candidate in the NEET – MDS 2018 amongst the candidates of the same category who are eligible for All India 50% quota counseling and is valid only for All India 50% quota.
NEET MDS 2018 Result for All India 50% Quota Seats
- The result for NEET-MDS 2018 has been announced on 25 January 2018. The mark sheet- cum-result certificate for NEET-MDS 2018 examination – All India 50% Quota can be downloaded from the website www.nbe.edu.in after the declaration of result.
- The result of only those candidates who will be eligible to participate in the All India 50% quota counseling 2018 based on eligibility criteria provided by Medical Counseling Committee and Directorate General of Health Services / MoHFW shall be declared under the All India 50% Quota list.
- It is hereby clarified that a candidate may qualify NEET-MDS 2018 as per criteria but is not in the list of candidates eligible for counseling for All 50% quota seats based on eligibility criteria provided by MCC/DGHS/ MoHFW. Such candidate is however eligible to be considered for counseling for State quota seats in accordance with applicable regulations, qualifying criteria, applicable guidelines and state reservation policies.
- Candidates securing less than 50th percentile (40th in case of SC/ST/OBC and 45th in case of PH candidates) in NEET-MDS will not be considered for admission to MDS courses and no merit position or rank shall be given to such candidates.
- Minimum 5% seats of the annual sanctioned intake capacity shall be filled up by candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70%: Provided that in case any seats in this quota remains unfilled on account of unavailability of candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70% then any such unfilled seat shall be filled up by persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% – before they are included in the annual sanctioned seats for general category candidates.
- There is no provision for rechecking/re-evaluation/re-totaling of the result/ mark and no query in this regard will be entertained.
NEET MDS 2018 Result for State Quota Seats
- State quota seats in All Dental Institutions in a State and seats in institutions established by State Govt., Universities established by an Act of State/Union Territory Legislature, Municipal Bodies Trust, Society, Company or Minority Institutions shall be filled by utilizing the list of NEET-MDS. No state government / private medical college/universities including the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir shall be conducting any entrance exam at their own level.
- NBE shall be providing only the data of candidates and their marks in NEET-MDS 2018 to the State Government/Counseling Authority without applying eligibility criteria, reservation criteria etc of the concerned states. State quota rank, state category rank, benefit for In-service candidates, rural posting (if applicable) etc shall be determined/generated by the designated agency/authority of the
concerned States/UTs/concerned authority as per applicable Regulations, eligibility criteria, guidelines and applicable reservation policies.
- NBE shall not be preparing the merit list for any State quota seats / Private Dental College / Universities
- Different states have different eligibility criteria and reservation policies. State Government / Counseling authorities are requested to create their own application form customized to their requirements to determine the eligibility of the candidates for opting for seats in the concerned state based on their eligibility criteria, reservation policies, benefit to in-service candidates, benefit to
candidates who have undergone rural / difficult area postings.
- NBE does not verify the information provided by the candidates during online registration and hence candidature will be purely provisional subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2018 & criteria of State/Universities/Institutions concerned.
- Candidates must verify from the respective State Government/UTs if at all they will be considered for admission to State Quota Post Graduate seats/Institute Pool based on applicable Regulation and/or domicile criteria, State/Institute of Graduation, reservation policy etc. Merely appearing/passing in NEET-MDS 2018 does not make a candidate qualified and/or eligible for State Quota Seats/admission to Private Universities & Institutes.
NEET MDS Result Archives
The category wise cut-off scores for last year exam to qualify for participation in online counseling for All India 50% quota seats – Post Graduate MDS Courses are as follows:
|Category||Cut Off Score|