|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
AUEET Hall Ticket 2017 has been released by the Andhra University official website at www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/ or www.audoa.in. This document is also known as the AUEET admit card and issued to those candidates who have submitted application form and fees on time, correctly. Important details of the exam such as date and time, examination center, candidate’s roll number, and other credentials are printed in the AUEET 2017 admit card. After downloading and printing it, please check that all the details are correct and verifiable.
|AUEET 2017 Event||Schedule|
|Downloading AUEET 2017 Hall Tickets||29 Apr 2017|
|AUEET 2017 Exam||08 May & 09 May 2017|
AUEET Hall Ticket 2017
AUEET 2017 Admit Card is available for download from the Andhra University official website as per the schedule given above. The link to download AUEET Hall Ticket 2017 will also be updated here.
- Click here to download Admit Card.
Candidates are advised to download the Hall-Tickets from 29 Apr 2017 onwards.
No candidate is allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the test.
How to Download AUEET 2017 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- Click the Download Admit card link given above.
- Enter your Application No and Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit Button. Hall Ticket will be generated.
- Take Print Out of Hall Ticket and must carry at the examination centre.
The entrance test is scheduled during 8th & 9th May, 2017 as given below :
The city centres and test centres for the AUCET- 2017 are as given below :
- Candidates are advised to come to the examination hall at least half-an hour before the commencement of the Test.
- Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall without hall-ticket and / or after the commencement of the Test. They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
- Calculators, pagers, cellular phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are NOT ALLOWED into the examination hall.
- Candidates should answer on the candidate’s specific (with candidate name, Hall Ticket Number and Photo) OMR ANSWER SHEET only.
- The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc., and the answer scripts of such candidates will not be valued.