AUEET Hall Ticket 2018 will be released by the Andhra University official website at www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/ or www.audoa.in. This document is also known as the AUEET admit card and issued to those candidates who have submitted application form and fees on time, correctly. Important details of the exam such as date and time, examination center, candidate’s roll number, and other credentials will be printed in the AUEET 2018 admit card. After downloading and printing it, please check that all the details are correct and verifiable.
AUEET Hall Ticket 2018
AUEET 2018 Admit Card will be available for download from the Andhra University official website as per the schedule given above. The link to download AUEET Hall Ticket 2018 will also be updated here.
No candidate is allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the test.
|AUEET 2018 Event||Schedule|
|Downloading AUEET 2018 Hall Tickets||04 May 2018|
|AUEET 2018 Exam||13 May 2018|
Admit Card: Admit Card will be released at www.aueet.audoa.in.
How to Download AUEET 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- Click the Download Admit card link(will be provided) given above.
- Enter your Application No and Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit Button. Hall Ticket will be generated.
- Take Print Out of Hall Ticket and must carry at the examination centre.
- Candidates are advised to come to the examination hall at least half-an hour before the commencement of the Test.
- Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall without hall-ticket and / or after the commencement of the Test. They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
- Calculators, pagers, cellular phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are NOT ALLOWED into the examination hall.
- Candidates should answer on the candidate’s specific (with candidate name, Hall Ticket Number and Photo) OMR ANSWER SHEET only
- The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc., and the answer scripts of such candidates will not be valued.