AUEET Hall Ticket 2018 has been released by the Andhra University official website at audoa.in. This document is also known as the AUEET Admit Card and issued to those candidates who have submitted application form and fees on time, correctly. Important details of the exam such as date and time, examination center, candidate’s roll number, and other credentials will be printed in the AUEET 2018 admit card. After downloading and printing AUEET 2018 Hall Ticket, please check that all the details are correct and verifiable.
AUEET Hall Ticket 2018
AUEET 2018 Hall Ticket is now available for download from the Andhra University official website as per the schedule given here. The link to download AUEET Hall Ticket 2018 has been updated here and you can use it to download the hall ticket.
|AUEET 2018 Event||Schedule|
|Downloading AUEET 2018 Hall Tickets||06 May 2018|
|AUEET 2018 Exam||14 & 15 May 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to download AUEET 2018 Hall Ticket.
Please note that No candidate will allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the test.
Official Website: www.audoa.in
How to Download AUEET 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- Click the Download Admit card link given above.
- Enter your Application No and Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit Button. Hall Ticket will be generated.
- Take Print Out of Hall Ticket and must carry at the examination centre.
AUEET 2018 Time Table
|Date & Day||Test Name
|14 MAY 2018
|Physical Sciences (102)||Geology( 105)||Telgu (203)|
|Statistics (106)||M.H.R.M (205)|
|M.Com (204)||English (202)||6-Year B.Tech .+
Degree Programs (611)
|15 May 2018
|5-Year Integrated Programs
(Geology & Applied Chemistry) (107)
|Life Sciences (101)||Chemical Sciences (104)|
|Humanities & Social Sciences (201)||Mathematical
- Candidates are advised to come to the examination hall at least half-an hour before the commencement of the Test.
- Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall without hall-ticket and / or after the commencement of the Test. They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
- Calculators, pagers, cellular phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are NOT ALLOWED into the examination hall.
- Candidates should answer on the candidate’s specific (with candidate name, Hall Ticket Number and Photo) OMR ANSWER SHEET only
- The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc., and the answer scripts of such candidates will not be valued.