Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) 2020 will be held for admission into 6-Year Integrated (B.Tech.+M.Tech.) Dual Degree Engineering and Twinning Programmes in A.U. College of Engineering (A) for the academic year 2020-2021. The result of AUEET 2020 entrance test will be declared by the Andhra University on mentioned below date. The link to check AUEET 2020 Result and download AUEET 2020 Rank Card will be updated on this page after being released officially by Andhra University.
AUEET Result 2020 and Rank Card
Candidates who will appear in the examination will only be eligible to get their result by visiting the official website. The result will be announced after the successful completion of the examination. After that Rank card will be issued according to their result. Candidates must remember his / her Application form no. and its password as it is needed to get the result.
|Commencement of AUEET 2020 Entrance Tests||2nd week of May 2020|
|Date of Publication of results||3rd week of May 2020|
Result: AUEET 2020 Result will be declared as per schedule on auvspdoa.in.
How To Download AUEET 2020 Rank Card?
Candidates who had applied and appeared for AUEET 2020 can able to view or check the AUEET 2020 Result in the following way:
- Click on the link provided below the important dates table or visit the official website of AUEET 2020.
- Over the official website, candidates find “AUEET 2020 Result” link. Click that!
- Candidates will be then asked to enter Hall ticket number and date of birth.
- “Submit” the response once you have filled them.
- The AUEET 2020 Result will be appearing on the screen.
- Make sure, after going through the marks you save a copy of it, for carrying it on the day of the counselling.
AUEET 2020 Tie Breaking
In case of a tie situation, the merit order will be decided on the marks secured in Part A and if the tie still persists, marks secured in Part B will be considered. Furthermore, if the tie still remains marks obtained in Part C is said to be considered. Finally, the date of birth of the candidates shall be considered in which the older candidate will be given the preference if the tie still remains.
- All candidates appeared for the Entrance Test will be awarded AUEET 2020 Rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
- In case of a tie between candidates securing the same marks in a test, the order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in Part-A of the Test. In case of a further tie, the marks obtained by the candidate in Part-B shall be taken into account. In case of a further tie, the marks obtained by the candidate in Part-C shall be taken into account if the tie continues, the date of birth of the candidate shall be taken into account, with priority to older candidate.
- Rank card shall be downloaded from the website: www.audoa.in & www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa
- There is no provision for revaluation or personal verification of the OMR answer sheet.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.