AUEET is Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test conducted by Andhra University for admission into 6 year integrated (B.Tech + M.Tech) dual degree programmes. Interested candidates must read all the necessary details of AUEET application form, eligibility criteria, fee, selection process etc. on this page.
AUEET – Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test
The eligible candidates should apply online for AUEET for admission into various courses. Admission into the following course will be given as per the rank order obtained in the entrance test conducted by the Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University.
|AUEET 2019 Entrance Exam||09 & 10 May 2019|
|AUEET 2020 Entrance Exam||2nd week of May 2020|
AUEET Test Centres
AUEET will be conducted at the following Test Centres : Visakhapatnam, Kakinada and Vijayawada.
Candidates should mention the Centre code and name of his / her choice in application form. Request for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the candidate in the application form will not be considered under any circumstances.
Note: When the number of registered candidates for any test is below 100, the test will be conducted at Visakhapatnam centre only.
All candidates appeared for the Entrance Test will be awarded AUEET Rank as per marks secured in the test appeared. In case of a tie between candidates securing the same marks in a test, the order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in Part-A of the Test. In case of a further tie, the marks obtained by the candidate in Part-B shall be taken into account. Part-C if the tie continues, the date of birth of the candidate shall be taken into account, with priority to older candidate. There will be no provision for revaluation or personal verification of the answer sheet. Rank card shall be downloaded from the website : www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa & www.audoa.in
Admission shall be based on the AUEET Rank, subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria as given above. The university shall not be responsible for either non-receipt or delayed receipt of communications in this regard.
At the time of certificate verification at helpline centres candidates should produce the following original certificates in support of the qualification and reservations claimed in the application for verification:
- AUEET Rank card & Hall Ticket.
- Intermediate original certificate.
- Consolidated Marks statement of the Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate)
- Migration Certificate, (for other Institutions)
- Study Certificates for the last seven years or Residence Certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC/EBC/ Minority candidates.
- Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O./ Thasildar if fee concession is claimed (the validity of income certificate is for one year from the date of issue).
- 4 recent passport size Photos.
- Candidates opting for admission under NCC/Sports/CAP/PH quota shall produce relevant original certificate, in addition to the above.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent incase of a child of armed person.
- Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- One set of Photostat copies of all the above certificates.
Once the admission procedure will be completed, including fee payment the admitted candidate will get all his/her Original certificates back except T.C., C.C. and Migration certificate.