Bharath University PG Dental Admission 2020 – Bharath University (Deemed), Chennai will issue notification for admission to the Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) course for the academic year 2020. Admission to the MDS course in affiliated colleges of Bharath University will be done on the basis of Nationa Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) MDS 2020. Interested candidates have to apply by filling the Bharath University online Application Forms 2020.Candidates can check the detail of Bharath University PG Dental (MDS) Admission like courses, seat intake, application process and some other important information on this page below.
Bharath University PG Dental (MDS)Admission through NEET MDS 2020
Candidates must have qualified the NEET MDS 2020 for admission to MDS course at Bharath University. Selection will be made purely of merit, based on rank secured by candidates. Candidates are requested to read all the instructions who are applying for this course.Stay connected to the page for all the lastest updates and information.
Bharath University PG Dental Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates willing to take admission in MDS course at Bharath University must fulfill the following criteria given below.
- Eligibility as per MCI/DCI Norms.
- Candidates must have qualified NEET PG-2020/NEET MDS-2020.
- Selections will be made purely on merit, based on the rank secured by candidates.
Bharath University PG Dental Application Form 2020
All the desirous candidates are requested to visit the website of Bharath University (Deemed), Chennai bharathuniv.ac.in to fill the application form once it is available by checking all the eligibility criteria. The direct link to fill up the application form will also be provided on this page for the ease of candidates. Candidates who have qualified the NEET MDS 2020 examination can apply for MDS courses offered by Bharath University.Applicants must fill the correct infromation in the application form as no further chances will be provided for the application modification and the same information will reflect in the whole admission process.
Bharath University PG Dental Counselling 2020
Bharath University will do the Counseling on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the NEET MDS 2020. Applicants must attend the counselling as per the counselling schedule.Read more details from the points mentioned below.
- Qualified/Eligible candidates who apply for admission to MDS courses in Bharath University will be informed about the Counseling Schedule in order of their merit in NEET – MDS 2020. They will be called for Counseling and for verification of original documents and identification in person.
- Counseling will be conducted on the specified date and time and the admissions will be done on the basis of merit-cum-choice of the candidate. No change in the choice of subject will be entertained later on.
- Candidates who do not come for the said counseling will not be considered later on.
- Dates and venue of counseling by personal appearance will be notified on the website of the Bharath University -www.bharathuniv.ac.in. Candidates are requested to visit the website from time to time.
Documents to carry for the Bharath University PG Dental Counselling
Candidates are advised to carry the following details as without it they will not be allowed to sit in the counselling process.Check the list of documents from below.
- Allotment letter issued by MCC of DGHS,New Delhi
- Admit Card issued by NBE
- Result/Rank letter issued by NBE
- Aadhar Card
- BDS Degree Certificates
- BDS Internship Certificate
- Permanent Dental Council Registration Certificate issued by DCI
- BDS Mark Statements ( All semester)
- BDS Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Community Certificate
- FIve passport size photograph and two stamp size(same as NEET Admit Card)
- One photograph of Father and Mother
- PAN Card
- Any identification Proof issued by Govt.
Bharath University PG Dental Merit List 2020
Bharath University will release the merit list online for the those candidates who will be shortlisted by clearing the NEET MDS 2020 exam with minimum qualifying criteria.Candidates will be able to check the merit list from the official website or from the link which will be provided on this page also.Candidates are advised to cross-check the marks in the merit list.
The merit list will have the following details in it :
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Marks secured in NEET MDS 2020
- Rank secured
Bharath University PG Dental Seat Matrix 2020
Applicants can check the seat matrix featuring the number of seats as per the specialisations.Candidates can get the rough idea of maximum of seats that college occupies in the MDS course.Check as per the last year data from the image shared below.
Bharath University PG Dental Fee Structure 2020
The university’s academic fee for the MDS course is written below in the table.The fee structure is per as the last year academic data shared here for the rough idea for the candidate’s ease. However,the fee may or may not be change for the 2020 year depending on the University.
|University Registration Fee||5,000/-|
|College Caution Deposit (refundable)||25,000/-|
|Hostel Caution Deposit(refundable)||25,000/-|
|Mess Fee||3,500 to 4,000 per month|
About Bharath University
Bharath Institute of HIgher Education and Research (BIHER) or also known as Bharat Institute of Science and Technology (BIST) ia a deemed university and an Indian Institute of hIgher education in Chennai.The college has more than 10,000 students with more than 900 plus faculty for training the students.Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital is the affiliated college. The institute offers dental courses BDS and MDS.The college was established in the year 2002.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.