|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
CA CPT Dec 2017 Application Form will release on October 04, 2017. It will be available online and the link to submit it will be provided on this page. The candidates can submit the application form of CA CPT December 2017 with and without late fee. The candidates might be provided correction facility, yet it is advised to ensure that the submitted details are correct. The Common Proficiency Test will be held on December 17, 2017, and the candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Learn the procedure of submitting CA CPT Dec 2017 Application Form, date, fee details, and more information from this page.
Latest: The application form for CA CPT Dec 2017 will be available from October 04, 2017.
CA CPT Application Form Dec 2017
Only those candidates will be able to fill the application form of CA CPT 2017, who are already registered with ICAI. The application forms are only available online. The candidates can check the important dates related to CA CPT Dec Application Form 2017 from the table below.
|Last date for registration to CPT Dec 2017 course with BOS (Board of Studies)||June 30, 2017|
|Start of CA CPT Dec 2017 Online Application Form||October 04, 2017|
|Online application form can be submitted until||October 25, 2017|
|End date to submit the application form with late fee||November 01, 2017|
|Correction window will be available||November 2017|
|CA CPT 2017 will be held on||December 17, 2017|
Process to Submit CA CPT Dec Application Form 2017
The OMR CA CPT 2017 Application Form are not available this time. The candidates can only apply online. To submit the application form of CA CPT December 2017, the candidates may follow the steps below:
- Click on the link provided above.
- It will lead to the official website of CA CPT.
- The candidates then need to search ‘Login/Register’ tab on the bar at the top of the page.
- When candidates will keep the cursor on it, a login drop-down will be displayed.
- In it, the candidates need to click on ‘New User Register Here’ and the registration form will pop-up.
- The further process of application form filling is as explained below:
The further process of application form filling is as explained below:
Registration – The pop-up will display the registration form. In it, candidates will have to submit the following details:
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Primary Email Id
- Secondary Emai Id
- Mobile Number
- Landline Number
After this, the candidates will have to click on the ‘Register’ button and the application form will be displayed.
Important: Candidates should note that this registration is not to be confused with the ICAI registration. That is already over and this registration is to be done for accessing the CA CPT application form December 2017.
Form Filling: After this, the candidates will have to fill the CA CPT December 2017 Application Form with personal, educational, contact and other details.
Application Fee: Lastly, the candidates will have to submit the application fee amount. The fee details are as below.
CA CPT 2017 Application Fees
The structure of the application fees for CA CPT 2017 application fee is as follows. Please
|Centers||Amount to be paid|
|Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai & Muscat||$ 300|
Corrections in CA CPT Dec Application Form 2017
ICAI, the conducting body, will open CA CPT Dec Application Form Correction window. Through it, the candidates will be able to edit the submitted details. The application form correction provision will be provided twice, in the month of May 2017. In the first session, the candidates will be able to make corrections, without submitting any fee amount. However, when the correction window will open for the second time, the candidates will have to pay a certain amount against rectification of details.
Eligibility Criteria for 2017 CA CPT
A candidate shall be eligible to appear in Common Proficiency Test scheduled to be held in December based on the following criteria. A candidate who has
- Passed 10th class can apply for CPT by registering himself under category appearing in 12th.
- To be able to continue the course of CA the student will need to qualify CPT as well as 12th board examination or its equivalent.
- The candidates who wishes to apply for the CA CPT 2017 application form must check the following eligibility criteria discussed as below. If a student is found to have provided the wrong set of information during any step of the application process of CA CPT 2017, his/her candidature is liable to be terminated without any notice. This the candidate will be disqualified from sitting in the exam.
- Either passed or had appeared in 12th board conducted by an examining body or recognized by the Central Government of India.
- Has attained confirmation of his/her registration to Common Proficiency Course.
- The registration to the Common Proficiency Course is valid for a period of 3 years. The student is required to confirm the same from the concerned Regional Office on expiry of the said period. To be eligible for the examination, the student must have in possession a valid Registration number on the date of application. The students are also required to ensure that their Registration to Common Proficiency Course is valid as on date of filing Examination.
Students who are graduates or post graduates in commerce and have secured a minimum of 50./. marks in aggregate by studying any three paper has accumulated 100 marks or more out of the entire course can register directly to CPT intermediate course.
The subjects must from these following
Accounting, corporate laws, Economics, Auditing, Management, Mercantile Laws, Taxation, Business Administration, costing or Management Accounting.
CPT is an entry level test for the course of Chartered Accounts held twice in a year (June and December).
The test will include topics from four subjects
Accounting, General Economics, Mercantile Laws and Quantitative Aptitude. The objective is to test the basic knowledge of the candidates in these subjects. The test is for 200 marks. The total duration of the task to be completed is 2 hours.
The Test is divided into two sessions
Session I: this session has two sections of total 100 marks section A (60 marks) and B(40 marks).
In section A the students are required to attempt questions from fundamentals of Accounting and in section B questions come from Mercantile laws.
Session II: this session has two sections of total 100 marks section C (50 marks) and D (50 marks).
In this section candidates are required to attempt questions from general knowledge and quantitative aptitude.
Click here to check the complete syllabus click here
Fundamentals of Accounting (60 marks)
Mercantile Laws. (40 marks)
|10:30 am to 12:30 pm|
General Economics. (50 marks)
Quantitative Aptitude. (50 marks)
|2:00 pm to 4:00 pm|
How to prepare
Follow the steps to complete the application form. Please note that the application filing has not started yet.
CA CPT Preparation Guide and Mock Tests
You can check this guide for complete details on how to face CPT – Click here.
You can also assess yourself for the CPT test by attempting mock tests and model tests available on the official site. Please check the link to assess yourself. – Click here.
Students can refer to this link if they wish to practice the model test papers.
All the candidates are advised to go through these papers to get familiar with the exam papers and the type of questions which may be put up. This is not a hard and fast rule that this is the only scheme which will be followed. The papers have been designed to let you know what and to attempt the paper.
If you have any query please comment in the box below. You can also reach us on our forum.