CA CPT Application Form 2019 has been released online on April 04, 2019. The candidates need to fill CA CPT June 2019 exam form online at icaiexam.icai.org. Candidates who have registered with the Board of Studies (BOS) can fill the CA CPT June 2019 Application Form. The last date to submit the exam form is May 02, 2019. Candidates who have passed 10+2 from a recognized board are eligible to apply for CA CPT June 2019 exam. The application form is released by online mode only. No offline form will be released for the candidates for CA CPT June 2019 exam. Check here complete details on CA CPT 2019 Application Form including fee, date, proceed to fill exam form, etc.
CA CPT Application Form 2019
It is advised to the candidates to not to use Mobile Phone for filling in details in the CA CPT Application Form. The official website is best viewed in 1366 x 768 screen resolution, hence, you should use Laptop or Computer to fill the CA CPT Exam Form. Check the complete schedule for CA CPT June 2019 Application Form from the table below.
|CA CPT Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Release of CA CPT June 2019 exam form||04 Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit application form without late fee||24 Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit the CA CPT application form with late fee||02 May 2019|
|Last date for receipt of print out of online examination form duly filled up (PDF)||06 May 2019|
|Correction Window-I (without fee) available from||06 to 12 May 2019|
|Correction Window-II (with fee) available from||25 May 2019 (expected)|
|CA CPT June 2019 exam date||16 Jun 2019|
Apply Here: Click Here to fill CA CPT June 2019 Examination Form.
CA CPT 2019 Application Fees
To submit the exam form for CA CPT the candidates need to pay the following amount of the Application Fee. The application Fee is payable by Online mode using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
|Component||Application Fee (without late fee charges)||Application fee (with late fee charges)|
|For centers in India||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 600/-|
|For centers in Kathmandu (Nepal)||Rs. 1700/-||Rs. 600/-|
|For Overseas test center||US$ 300||US$ 10|
How to Create your Profile for CA CPT June 2019 exam?
The first and foremost important part of the application process is that the candidates need to register for the exam first. Only once the candidates register for the exam, a profile of them will be created on the official website of ICAI. Simply follow the instructions as given below to create your profile for CA C
Step 1: Create your Account
- Click on the direct link which will be provided on this page.
- To register online, the aspirants need to enter details such as their CPT Registration Number, date of birth, email id, etc.
- Submit the registration details, and the login credentials will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number.
Step 2: Review the details and fill in details in the Application Form
- Next, you need to log in using the details sent to you to check your profile and proceed to fill in details in the Application Form.
- It is strongly advised to the candidates to keep their Login Id and Password safely since the same will be required by you while filling up any examination form up to the CA Final Examination
- Next, fill in all the necessary information in the CA CPT Application Form.
- On submitting the necessary details in the Application Form, the candidates will receive a Registration Number and Password. Note it down and click on the “Complete your Profile” button to further proceed.
- Next, you need to complete your profile by entering your complete address details.
- With this, you have successfully created your profile for CA CPT June 2019.
- Upload the scanned images of your photograph, signature, and other documents. The size of the scanned file should be within 100 – 300 KB and the file should be in jpg format.
- Lastly, confirm the details displayed in the Review Page and then proceed to the next step, which is, payment of the application fee.
How to Fill in details in CA CPT June 2019 Application Form?
To successfully fill the exam form for CA CPT June 2019 follow the instructions as provided below.
- On your respective Dashboard, click on “Apply Now” button to apply for the CPT June exam.
- Next, fill in the necessary information in the CA CPT Application Form. Click on “Save & Preview” button to submit the details and view your application.
- Verify the details submitted in the CA CPT June 2019 application form. If you want to edit some detail(s), then click on the “Back to Form” button. If satisfied with the details then click on the “Final Submit” button to proceed to the next step, which is payment of the application fee.
- The application process is incomplete until the payment of the application fee is done. To pay the application fee, click on the “Make Payment” to initiate payment.
- Once you have paid the application fee, a message that your payment is successful will appear on the screen.
- The last step to do is to download the Application PDF by clicking “Download PDF”.
- The candidates have to submit the pdf of the Application Form to their respective Regional Office.
- It is advised to retain a photocopy of the filled in application form and also retain safely the receipt issued by post office or acknowledgment issued by ICAI.
Refund of Examination Fee for CA CPT June 2019
ICAI has mentioned that there is no provision for refund/ adjustment of the application fee. However, in a case when multiple payments has been made by the candidate, if any, due to the systemic error, will be identified by the system and excess fee received will be refunded to the account from which the candidate paid the Application Fee. The amount will be refunded to the account within 30 days of the last date for submission of forms.
CA CPT June 2019 Application Form Correction
After the final submission of the CA CPT Application Form, ICAI gives an opportunity to the candidate to edit details in the Exam Form. There are two correction windows which are provided to the candidates. In the Correction Window-I, the candidates can edit details free of cost, whereas, in the Correction Window-II, the candidates have to pay an amount of Rs 1000/- for editing the details.
Details which can be edited in the CA CPT Application Form
Apart from the details mentioned below, the candidates cannot edit any other detail in the CA CPT June 2019 exam form.
- Test Center for CPT June exam
- Medium of the Question Paper