The CA CPT Dec 2018 Application Form is now available. The aspirants can register for CA CPT Dec 2018 through online mode at the official website of ICAI, icaiexam.icai.org. The exam for CA CPT is scheduled to be held on December 16, 2018. Those aspire to be a Chartered Account must register for the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) as this is the first stage. The last date to submit the CA CPT 2018 Application Form is October 25, 2018. After the lapse of the deadline, the candidates who will submit the form, need to pay the late fee charges. It is to be noted that before the final submission of the Application Form, the aspirants must ensure that the details entered by them are correct or not. However, ICAI may open an application form correction window online, by which the candidate can edit the incorrect details. Check complete details on CA CPT Dec 2018 Application Form from this page.
CA CPT Dec 2018 Application Form
Every year, more than a thousand students apply for CA CPT. The candidates can check the complete schedule for CA CPT December 2018 Application Form as given in the table below.
|CA CPT Dec 2018 Application From||Important Dates|
|Availability of application form for CA CPT Dec 2018||04 Oct 2018|
|Last date for application form submission without late fee||25 Oct 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee||01 Nov 2018|
|Last date & time for submitting the form and making payment without Late Fee through already created Login||25 Oct 2018|
|Last date for receipt of print out of online examination form duly filled up(PDF)||05 Nov 2018|
|Correction Window -I [(without fee) available from||05 to 12 Nov 2018|
|Correction Window -II [(with fee) available from||22 Nov to 07 Dec 2018|
|CA CPT 2018 Dec exam date||16 Dec 2018|
Application Process is over now..!!
CA CPT Dec 2018 Application Fees
The aspirants need to pay the application fee for CA CPT 2018 as mentioned in the table below. Candidates can pay the following amount using either Visa or Master credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
|Component||Application Fee (without late fee charges)||Application fee (with late fee charges)|
|For centers in India||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 600/-|
|For centers in Kathmandu (Nepal)||Rs. 1700/-||Rs. 600/-|
|For centers in Abu Dubai, Doha, Dubai or Muscat||US$ 30||US$ 10|
Important Instructions for the Candidate
- You must submit only ONE application form for CPT examination. If more than one application is submitted, one or all of them will be rejected.
- The students can submit the Filled up Application form in person in the Head Office or in any of the Offices of the Institute.
- The exam fee for CPT 2018 is Non-Refundable / Non-Adjustable
- CA CPT Application Form which are incomplete/ unsigned/ non-attested will be rejected.
- The candidates will be allowed to change the Centre/Medium of the CPT examination as per the schedule above. For this, you need to upload a scanned copy of a handwritten/typed application for change of Centre/Medium duly signed by the candidate.
- If the photograph uploaded by the candidate is not appearing in the Application Form pdf, you can paste two latest passport photographs (size – 3.5 X 4.5 cm)– One attested and one non-attested.
- If the Signatures are not appearing in the pdf then Sign at specified places.
- You should get the Application Form attested by a Chartered Accountant or a Gazetted Officer or Principal of School/College and submit the printout of the Online Application Form by Speed Post/ Registered Post.
How to Register for CA CPT Dec 2018?
The aspirants who wish to appear for CA CPT Dec 2018 exam must register for the test before the last date. Simply follow the instructions as given below to know how to apply for CA CPT 2018:
Step 1: Create your Account
- Click on the direct link provided on this page.
- To register online, the aspirants need to enter details such as their CPT Registration Number, date of birth, email id, etc.
- Submit the registration details, and the login credentials will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number.
Step 2: Review your Profile and Fill in details in the Application Form
- Next, you need to log in using the details sent to you to check your profile and proceed to fill in details in the Application Form.
- It is strongly advised to the candidates to keep their Login Id and Password safely since the same will be required by you while filling up any examination form up to the CA Final Examination
- Next, fill in all the necessary information in the CA CPT Application Form.
- On submitting the necessary details in the Application Form, the candidates will receive a Registration Number and Password. Note it down and click on the “Complete your Profile” button to further proceed.
- Next, you need to complete your profile by entering your complete address details.
- With this, you have successfully created your profile for CA CPT Dec 2018.
- Upload the scanned images of your photograph, signature, and other documents. The size of the scanned file should be within 100 – 300 KB and the file should be in jpg format.
- Lastly, confirm the details displayed in the Review Page and then proceed to the next step, which is, payment of the application fee.
How to Fill in details in CA CPT Dec 2018 Application Form?
The candidates can check the steps as given below to fill in details in the application form and submit it successfully.
- On your respective Dashboard, click on “Apply Now” button to apply for the exam. Note that once you click on “Apply Now” no changes made to your profile will reflect in your application form.
- Fill in necessary information in the CA CPT Application Form. Click on “Save & Preview” button to submit the details and view your application.
- Verify the details entered by you in the application form. If you want to make any correction, click on the “Back to Form” button. If satisfied with the detaisl entered by you, click on the “Final Submit” button to proceed to the next step, which is payment of application fee.
- Until the payment is completed and application PDF is generated, your application is not complete. Click on “Make Payment” to initiate payment. In case, if the payment is not complete, you can click on “Pay” in dashboard to retry.
- Once your payment is successful, you will be notified with the details of the payment. You can download your application PDF by clicking “Download PDF”. If your payment was deducted from bank, but the success message is not provided in ICAI site, your payment is not successful.
- The last and final step is to download the PDF of the Online Application Form from his/her dashboard and take its print out. Submit the print out of the complete application form to the Institute.
- It is advised to the candidates to retain a photocopy of the filled in application form and also retain safely the receipt issued by post office or acknowledgment issued by ICAI.
Refund of Examination Fee for CA CPT Dec 2018
The candidates should note that there is no provision for refund/ adjustment of the application fee. In case of Multiple payments made by the candidate, if any, received by the Institute, due to systemic error, will be identified by the system and excess fee received will be refunded to the credit of the respective accounts from where they originated, by the Institute, within 30 days of the last date for submission of forms.
CA CPT Dec 2018 Application Form Correction
The ICAI also provides an online facility for making corrections in the CA CPT 2018 Application Form. The window for editing details in the application form, the candidates need to visit the official website. This facility for making corrections online will be available to the candidates, in two separate sessions. The first opportunity will be free of cost, whereas, in the second opportunity, the applicants need to pay a requisite amount of fee to edit the details.