ICAI CPT June 2018 Application Form is now available online for the candidates. The ICAI is hosting the application process of Common Aptitude Test (CPT) June 2018 on their official website. Candidates can find below all the details of the application form fill up like instructions, fees and stepwise guidance to fill up the form. Candidates who aspire to take the CPT June 2018 test must take care of all the instructions given below before applying online. Check more details on CA CPT June Application Form on this page.
If you were looking for CA CPT December 2018 Application Form, please click here.
ICAI CPT June 2018 Application Form
The online application form is the first step towards applying for the ICAI CPT June 2018 examination. The candidates who will are eligible for the test can find all the details of the online application form below. The table below will help you with the application form schedule.
|Availability of ICAI CPT online application form||04 Apr 2018 (10:00 A.M. IST)|
|Last date of submitting the form without late fees||26 Apr 2018 upto 23:59 P.M. (IST)|
|Last date of submitting the form with late fees||03 May 2018 upto 23:59 P.M. (IST)|
|Last date for receipt of print out of online examination form duly filled up(PDF)||07 May 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form for ICAI CPT June 2018.
Official Website: www.icaiexam.icai.org.
It must be noted that the aforesaid Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is open only to students registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the Common Proficiency Course.
Below are the steps of the application process:
- Go to the official website hosting the online application process or click on the direct link that will be provided above once the online form is available on the official website.
- Click on Apply now if you have already Registered. If not click on Register now.
- For Registrations, the following data are to be submitted:
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Primary Email Id
- Secondary Emai Id
- Mobile Number
- Landline Number
- Once Registered, now you can apply for the CPT June 2018, click on Apply Now.
- Fill Up the form. Make sure all the necessary details are accurately provided. Click on “Save & Preview” to proceed.
- Preview, verify all your details. Click on “Back to Form” to make corrections.
- Make Payment, until the payment is completed and application PDF is generated, your application is not complete. Click on “Make Payment” to initiate payment. In case, if the payment is not complete, you can click on “Pay” in the dashboard to retry.
- Payment Success & PDF, once your payment is successful, you will be notified of the details of the payment. You can download your application PDF by clicking “Download PDF”. If your payment was deducted from the bank, but the success message is not provided in ICAI site, your payment is not successful.
Application Fee and mode of payment
The application fee has to be submitted online only, using either Visa or Master credit or debit card. Below is the fee details of the ICAI CPT June 2018 application form.
The fees payable for the Common Proficiency Test is
- ₹1000/- for centres in India
- ₹1700/- for centres in Kathmandu (Nepal)
- $300/- for centres in Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai & Muscat
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.