|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
CDAC C-CAT 2018 Result and Ranks are declared by the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing. The results indicate CAT Rank awarded to each candidate on the basis of his/her performance in the computerized Common Admission Test. Candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their CDAC C-CAT 2018 Result and Ranks at www.cdac.in and here. Candidates must keep their login credentials handy to check result.
CDAC C-CAT 2018 Result and Ranks
C-CAT ranks has been announced by CDAC, which can be checked using candidate’s login by entering Form No. & Password. Ranks provided to the Candidates is based on their performances in Section A, Sections A+B and Sections A+B+C. If a candidate has appeared for multiple sections in C-CAT, he/she shall be obtaining multiple ranks as explained in the section C-CAT Ranking.
|C-DAC’s Common Admission Test (C-CAT)||10 Dec & 17 Dec 2017|
|Announcement of C-CAT Ranks||28 Dec 2017 – Announced!|
In case you forgot password, click on the Forgot Password link provided beside the Login button. Password change link will be mailed to your email-id given during CCAT registration.
Result : Click here to to check the CDAC C-CAT Result 2018.
Online Selection of Course and Centre (1st Counselling) starts from 28 December 2017 and ends on 4 January 2018.
Official website of CDAC is cdac.in
Result screenshot is given below, only for reference.
How to obtain Result and Ranks Card?
- Candidate should use *Form Number and Password that he/she has used while registering for CCAT exam for logging into the Result and Counselling System.
- In case one forgets password, one should use Link Forgot Password provided below Login and Password. Password will be mailed to the email-id given by you during CCAT registration.
- Information about fee payment is provided in the Admission Booklet.
When a candidate checks results through his/her login, along with the rank, information on how many candidates are there above him/her in the courses applied will also be indicated. Candidates will be provided ranks based on their performance in Section A, Sections A+B and Sections A+B+C. If a candidate appears for multiple sections, he/she may be provided multiple ranks as explained in the section C-CAT Ranking.
If a candidate appears for multiple sections, he/she will be provided multiple ranks. For example, if a candidate appears for Sections A and B by choosing Category II in the application form, he/she shall be provided two ranks: (i) based on the performance in Section A, and (ii) based on the performance in Sections A+B.
Ranking in CDAC CAT Exam
- Candidates with the lowest 10% performances in any of the sections (A or B or C) of C-CAT will not be qualified for ranking in that particular section and its higher sections. Even after the removal of the lowest 10% performers as stated above, if there exist candidates in any section with zero or less than zero marks, then these candidates will also not be qualified for ranking.
- All qualified candidates will be awarded Category I ranks based on their performance in Section A. Qualified candidates who have selected Category II in the C-CAT application form will be awarded Category I and II ranks based on their performances in Sections A and A+B. Qualified candidates who have selected Category III will obtain Category I, II and III ranks based on their performances in Sections A, A+B and A+B+C
- If a candidate has applied for Category II or III, but is not qualified in Section A due to poor performance in it, he/she will not get any rank in Category I or II or III, even if the candidate has got good marks in Section B and C.
- Similarly, if a candidate has applied for category II or III, but is not qualified in Section B due to poor performance in it, he/she will not get any rank in Category II or III. However, the candidate may get a rank in Category I if he/she is qualified in Section A.
- If two or more candidates have acquired the same marks in Section A or Sections A+B or Sections A+B+C, then the candidate having more marks in Section A will be given the higher rank.
- If these candidates have the same marks in Section A also, then the candidate having higher value in the ratio of „number of correct answers / number of attempted questions‟ in the specific section required only for that category of courses will be given the higher rank.
- Candidates who have the same value of this ratio, and having the same total as well as Section-A marks will be given the same C-CAT rank.
Admissions to C-DAC‟s PG Diploma courses at various training centres will be offered in the order of ranks obtained in C-CAT and based on the preferences of courses and centres given by the candidates during online counselling. Only those candidates who are in the C-CAT rank-list will be considered for admissions to C-DAC‟s PG Diploma courses.
Rank-lists of December 2017 C-CAT are only applicable for admission to the February 2018 batch of C-DAC‟s PG Diploma courses. Candidates should note that mere appearance in C-CAT or being in any of the rank-lists neither guarantees nor provides any automatic entitlement to admission. Qualified candidates will have to apply for admission as per the prescribed procedure.
CDAC C-CAT 2018 Counselling Schedule
|Online Selection of Course and Centre(1st Counselling)||28 December 2017 – 4 January 2018|
|Declaration of First Round of Seat Allocation||8 January 2018|
|Last date of payment of Rs 11,500/- (Rs 10,000 Fee + 15% Service tax) for candidates allocated seats through the first round||15 January 2018 (till 5 pm)|
|Declaration of Second Round of Seat Allocation||19 January 2018|
|Last date of payment of Rs 11,500/- (Rs 10,000 Fee + 15% Service Tax) for candidates allocated seats through the second round||24 January 2018 (till 5 pm)|
|Payment of Caution Deposit and Online Selection of Course and Centre (2nd Counselling)||1-7 February 2018|
|Declaration of Third Round of Seat Allocation (based on 2nd Counselling)||9 February 2018|
|Last Date of Payment of Balance Course Fees||16 February 2018|
|Registration of Students at Training Centres||19 February 2018|
|Commencement of PG Diploma Courses||20 February 2018|
PG Diploma seat capacity at C-DAC’s training centres are given below.