CDAC C-CAT 2019 Result and Ranks – Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has announced CDAC C-CAT Result 2019 online, on www.cdac.in. It is uploaded on student login and link to access it is given below. To access the result of CDAC C-CAT 2019 form number and password are needed. In the result, rank of the candidates is announced. It is prepared on the basis of performance in Section A, Sections A+B and Sections A+B+C. Candidates featured in the CDAC C-CAT Rank List get admission. Know more details on CDAC C-CAT 2019 from the page below.
Latest: CDAC C CAT Result 2019 has been declared, check it from the link below.
CDAC C-CAT 2019 Result and Ranks
Those candidates who are included in the CDAC C-CAT 2019 Rank List are eligible to participate in the Seat Allotment Process. The candidates can check the complete schedule for CDAC CCAT 2019 Result from the table below.
|CDAC C-CAT 2019 Result||February Batch||August Batch|
|C-DAC’s Common Admission Test (C-CAT)||
CCAT I 09 Dec 2018
CCAT I 23 Jun 2019
|Declaration of CDAC C-CAT 2019 Result||27 Dec 2018||10 Jul 2019|
Result: Candidate can check the CDAC C-CAT August 2019 Result from the Student Login.
How to Check CDAC C-CAT 2019 Result?
The candidates can check their result for CDAC C-CAT 2019 Result and download their rank card by simply following the instructions as given below;
- Click on the direct link from this page for checking the C-CAT 2019 Result
- On clicking the link, the candidates will be redirected to the Login page.
- Next, the aspirants need to log in by entering details such as Form Number and Password.
- Click on the “Log In” button to submit the details.
- On submitting the correct login details, your result will appear on the screen.
- The last and final step for the candidates is to download and take a print out of the Rank Card
How to Check CDAC C-CAT Result 2019 if Forgot Password?
To download the CDAC C-CAT 2019 Result and rank card, two of the important details which one need is Form Number and Password. However, if a candidate does not remember their password, they can retrieve it by simply following the instructions below:
- Click on the direct link on this page for CDAC C-CAT 2019 Login for checking the result
- On the login page, you will see a link which says “Forgot Password”, click on it.
- On clicking the link, a new page will appear on the screen, in which the candidates need to provide their Form Number and registered email id.
- Click on the “Submit” button after entering the necessary details.
- On submitting the details, your password is going to be sent to the registered email id.
Details Given in the CDAC C-CAT 2019 Result
The Rank Card for CDAC C-CAT 2019 consists of the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Form Number
- Rank obtained in Section A
- Ranked obtained in Section A+B
- Ranked obtained in Section A+B+C
- Option for Choice Filling
Preview of CDAC C-CAT Result is below…
Admission Process in PG Diploma Courses through C-CAT 2019
Candidates are provided ranks based on their performances in Section A, Sections A+B, Sections A+B+C of C-CAT. If a candidate appears for multiple sections and qualifies in them, he/she will be provided multiple ranks. For example, if a candidate appears for Sections A and B by choosing Category II in the application form, he/she will be provided two ranks: (i) based on the performance in Section A, and (ii) based on the performance in Sections A+B.
The admission to CDAC’s PG Diploma Courses through C-CAT 2019 is a 7 stage process, which are:
Stage 1 – C-CAT Application Process – The aspirant first register for the entrance exam online at the official website of CDAC. Then the aspirant fill up details in the online application form in which they select the category fo the course. Lastly, to submit the C-CAT application form, they submit the examination fee. Registered candidates are then issued the Admit Card to appear for the test
Stage 2 – CDAC C-CAT – The aspirants then appear for the CDAC Common Admission Test for section(s).
Stage 3 – Declaration of CDAC C-CAT Result – Those who appear for the test are assigned rank in section(s) A/ A+B/ A+B+C
Stage 4 – Counselling Process starts – Now, that the result is declared, CDAC starts the First round of counseling process for the eligible aspirants. In the first round of the CDAC C-CAT Counselling process. the aspirants give the order of preference for the courses and centers. The choice filling is done online only.
Stage 5 – Seat Allotment Result – The candidates are allotted a seat on the basis of rank obtained in CDAC CAT and choice submitted by them. The candidates then have to pay the 1st installment fee to confirm their seat and continue in the seat allotment process. Those candidates who were not allotted a seat in the 1st round of counseling can take part in the Round 2 of CDAC CCAT counseling on the basis of their initial preference and rank.
Stage 6 – Counselling Process II – Those who did not paid the installment fee or those who were allotted a seat can take part in the CDAC C-CAT Counselling Process II by giving preference for vacant courses and seats.
Stage 7 – Course Enrollment Process – The candidates who have been allotted a seta and have paid the 1st installment fee will now have to pay the balance course fees at the alloted center. Report at the allotted center along with the necessary documents.
Ranking in CDAC CAT 2019 Exam
Candidates will be provided ranks based on their performances in Section A, Sections A+B, Sections A+B+C of C-CAT. If a candidate appears for multiple sections and qualifies in them, he/she will be provided multiple ranks. For example, if a candidate appears for Sections A and B by choosing Category II in the application form, he/she will be provided two ranks: (i) based on the performance in Section A, and (ii) based on the performance in Sections A+B.
Candidates with the lowest 10% performances in any of the sections (A or B or C) of C-CAT will not be qualified for ranking in that particular section and its higher sections. Even after the removal of the lowest 10% performers as stated above, if there exist candidates in any section with zero or less than zero marks, then these candidates will also not be qualified for ranking.
All qualified candidates will be awarded Category I ranks based on their performance in Section A. Qualified candidates who have selected Category II in the C-CAT application form will be awarded Category I and II ranks based on their performances in Sections A and A+B. Qualified candidates who have selected Category III will obtain Category I, II and III ranks based on their performances in Sections A, A+B and A+B+C.
- If a candidate has applied for Category II or III but is not qualified in Section A due to poor performance in it, he/she will not get any rank in Category I or II or III, even if the candidate has got good marks in Section B and C.
- Similarly, if a candidate has applied for category II or III, but is not qualified in Section B due to poor performance in it, he/she will not get any rank in Category II or III. However, the candidate may get a rank in Category I if he/she is qualified in Section A.
Tie Breaker Criteria in CDAC C-CAT exam
In case of two or more candidates obtain equal rank in the entrance examination, the tie is resolved by applying the rules as below.
- If two or more candidates have acquired the same marks in Section A or Sections A+B or Sections A+B+C, then the candidate having more marks in Section A will be given the higher rank.
- If these candidates have the same marks in Section A also, then the candidate having the higher value in the ratio of „number of correct answers/number of attempted questions‟ in the specific section required only for that category of courses will be given the higher rank.
- Candidates who have the same value of this ratio, and having the same total, as well as Section-A marks, will be given the same C-CAT rank.
Scholarship Scheme at CDAC
C-DAC Kolkata and C-DAC Mohali offer Rs 3000 per month scholarship (for a total period of 5 months) for the students joining these centres after paying the full course fee as given in the below sections. Candidates are advised to contact these centres for further details.
C-DAC PG Diploma Courses Seat Details
CDAC offers admission in various PG Diploma courses through its training centers located in cities such as Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Guwhati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Karad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mohali, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Pune, and Thiruvananthapuram. The candidates can check the total seat capacity at various training centers of CDAC from the table provided below.
CDAC PG Diploma Courses Fees
The fee of all the PG Diploma courses (except PG-DBDA and PG-DAI) offered by C-DAC is Rs. 90,000/- + Goods & Services Tax (GST) on it applicable at the time of payments (July/August 2019). GST in May 2019 is 18%. The course fee for PG-DBDA is Rs 1.15 lakh + GST. The course fee for PG-DAI is Rs 1.50 lakh + GST. The course fee includes expenses towards course materials, computer lab usage, examinations, final mark-list/certificate, and placement assistance provided at the local training centre. The fee for all the PG Diploma courses is to be paid in two installments (details given below). Candidates may take note that no Demand Draft (DD) or cheque or cash will be accepted at any C-DAC training centre towards payment of any installment of course fees.
CDAC Placement Overview
Over the 25 years, C-DAC has shaped the careers of around 3 lakh IT professionals in software development and other specialised advanced computing domains. The Placement Cells of CDAC organise Common Campus Placement Programmes (CCPP) for its PG Diploma students. For every batch, C-DAC’s CCPPs are conducted region-wise at Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Noida and Pune. Training centres from other cities are attached to one of these regional placement programmes, so that students from all centres across India get fair chance in placements. All C-DAC training centres actively coordinate and organise campus interviews for all their PG Diploma students. About 300 companies participated in C-DAC’s campus placements in 2018, wherein overall 80% placement is achieved across India.
List of companies visiting C-DAC for campus placements
If you have any question about the CDAC C-CAT 2019 Result, then let us know in the comment section below.