CDAC C-CAT 2019 Result and Ranks will be declared by the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing. The results indicate CAT Rank will be awarded to each candidate on the basis of his/her performance in the computerized Common Admission Test. Candidates who will appear in the exam will be able to check their CDAC C-CAT 2019 Result and Ranks at www.cdac.in and here on this page. Candidates must keep their login credentials handy to check result when available.
CDAC C-CAT 2019 Result and Ranks
C-CAT ranks will be announced by CDAC, which can be checked using the candidate’s login by entering Form No. & Password when available on the official website. Ranks provided to the Candidates will be based on their performances in Section A, Sections A+B and Sections A+B+C. If a candidate will be appeared for multiple sections in C-CAT, he/she obtains multiple ranks as explained in the section C-CAT Ranking.
|C-DAC’s Common Admission Test (C-CAT)||
CCAT I 09 Dec 2018
CCAT II 16 Dec 2018
|Announcement of C-CAT Ranks||27 Dec 2018|
In case you forgot the password, click on the Forgot Password link provided beside the Login button. Password change link will be mailed to your email-id given during CCAT registration.
Check Result: Result will be available here or you will be able to check from the official website i.e. www.cdac.in
How to obtain Result and Ranks Card?
- Click on the link which which will be provided above for checking the result.
- Candidate should use *Form Number and Password that he/she has used while registering for CCAT exam for logging into the Result and Counselling System.
- In case one forgets password, one should use Link Forgot Password provided below Login and Password. Password will be mailed to the email-id given by you during CCAT registration.CDA
- Information about fee payment is provided in the Admission Booklet.
Preview of CDAC C-CAT 2018 Result
Candidates will be provided ranks based on their performances in Section A, Sections A+B, Sections A+B+C of C-CAT. If a candidate appears for multiple sections and qualifies in them, he/she will be provided multiple ranks. For example, if a candidate appears for Sections A and B by choosing Category II in the application form, he/she will be provided two ranks: (i) based on the performance in Section A, and (ii) based on the performance in Sections A+B.
Ranking in CDAC CAT Exam
Candidates with the lowest 10% performances in any of the sections (A or B or C) of C-CAT will not be qualified for ranking in that particular section and its higher sections. Even after the removal of the lowest 10% performers as stated above, if there exist candidates in any section with zero or less than zero marks, then these candidates will also not be qualified for ranking.
All qualified candidates will be awarded Category I ranks based on their performance in Section A. Qualified candidates who have selected Category II in the C-CAT application form will be awarded Category I and II ranks based on their performances in Sections A and A+B. Qualified candidates who have selected Category III will obtain Category I, II and III ranks based on their performances in Sections A, A+B and A+B+C.
- If a candidate has applied for Category II or III but is not qualified in Section A due to poor performance in it, he/she will not get any rank in Category I or II or III, even if the candidate has got good marks in Section B and C.
- Similarly, if a candidate has applied for category II or III, but is not qualified in Section B due to poor performance in it, he/she will not get any rank in Category II or III. However, the candidate may get a rank in Category I if he/she is qualified in Section A.
- If two or more candidates have acquired the same marks in Section A or Sections A+B or Sections A+B+C, then the candidate having more marks in Section A will be given the higher rank.
- If these candidates have the same marks in Section A also, then the candidate having the higher value in the ratio of „number of correct answers/number of attempted questions‟ in the specific section required only for that category of courses will be given the higher rank.
- Candidates who have the same value of this ratio, and having the same total, as well as Section-A marks, will be given the same C-CAT rank.
Admissions to C-DAC’s PG Diploma courses at various training centres will be offered in the order of ranks obtained in C-CAT and based on the preferences of courses and centres given by the candidates during online counselling. Only those candidates who are in the C-CAT rank-list will be considered for admissions to C-DAC‟s PG Diploma courses.
Rank-lists of February 2018 C-CAT are only applicable for admission to the August 2018 batch of C-DAC‟s PG Diploma courses. Candidates should note that mere appearance in C-CAT or being in any of the rank-lists neither guarantees nor provides any automatic entitlement to admission. Qualified candidates will have to apply for admission as per the prescribed procedure.