CLAT Merit List 2019 or CLAT Seat Allotment Result 2019 is announced at clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in. Allotment of seats is on the basis of ‘merit and preference’. After a seat is allotted, then next step is to pay counselling fee and submit options to either lock or opt for upward shifting. If no option is selected then system automatically locks choice, and if the fee is not paid then admission is not considered. There are three merit lists. Selected candidates have to do admission formalities at the NLUs. Know here everything about CLAT Seat Allotment Result 2019 or CLAT Merit List 2019 first, second, third, fourth.
CLAT Merit List / Seat Allotment Result 2019
The schedule related to CLAT Merit List / Seat Allotment Result 2019
|1st allotment||14 Jun 2019|
|Date for payment of counselling fee and locking of allotted seats or exercising options||14 – 19 Jun 2019|
|2nd Allotment||23 Jun 2019|
|Date for payment of Counselling fee, locking of allotted seats/Exercising of option for upgradation||23 – 25 Jun 2019|
|3rd allotment||28 Jun 2019|
|Payment of counselling fee for students who have been allotted seat for first time in the Third list and the locking of seat allotted in the Third list or Withdraw||28 -30 Jun 2019|
CLAT 2019 Counselling Guidelines
The admission to UG and PG programme in participating National Law Universities under CLAT is done through centralized counselling conducted by CLAT Office. The basis of allotment of seats shall be ‘merit-cum-preference’,
The stepwise procedure for admission which is adopted by the CLAT 2019 Office after the declaration of result for admission is as follows:
STEP 1: Publication of first indicative list based on merit cum preference
The University-wise First Indicative List based on merit-cum-preference will be published on CLAT website.
STEP 2: Payment of counselling fee and exercising of option by provisionally selected candidates.
- A specified number of candidates from various categories will be allowed to participate in the counselling process against actual number of seats available with participating NLUs.
- The provisionally selected candidates must deposit the requisite counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- with the CLAT 2019 Office.
- The adjustable counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- deposited with the CLAT office will be transferred to the respective participating NLUs where the candidate has finally taken admission after the completion of the entire admission process.
- The candidates failing to deposit the requisite counselling fee through the CLAT website by the specified date will lose their right to be considered for admission under CLAT 2019 and their names will be dropped from the CLAT 2019 merit list.
- The candidates have to reserve their seats after remitting the counselling fee by the above said procedure, prescribed in counselling guidelines given on the CLAT 2019 website.
STEP 3: Publication of second allotment list having the names of finalized candidates after payment of counselling fee and additional waitlisted candidates
- The CLAT Office shall publish a second allotment list of candidates who have paid their counselling fee and reserved their seats in the participating NLUs.
- A list of waitlisted candidates will also be released in the second list who are provisionally selected against dropped out candidates, if any.
- The additional waitlisted candidates are also required to pay the requisite counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- and reserve their seats within the prescribed time period
- The provisionally selected candidates can withdraw from the admission process within the stipulated time as per the CLAT-20l8 calendar. A nominal fee of Rs. 10,000/- will be deducted from the counselling fee deposited.
- Any withdrawal after the stipulated period will result in forfeiture of the entire amount of counselling fee.
STEP 4: Publication of third list allotting seats to candidates
- The CLAT office shall publish a comprehensive third allotment list of candidates who have paid their counselling fee and reserved their seats in the participating NLUs.
- The comprehensive list shall include the names of the candidates who have paid the counselling fee against the first and second indicative lists.
- A list of waitlisted candidates will also be released along with the third allotment list who are provisionally selected against the dropped out candidates.
- The additional waitlisted candidates whose names appear in the third list and who have not deposited the counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- are required to pay full fee to the allotted NLUs at the time of admission.
Completion of admission formalities at the allotted NLUs
After the candidates are finally allotted seats in participating NLUs, they are required to approach the allotted NLU with the balance amount towards the admission and other fees. The candidates shall carry relevant certificates/documents in original issued by the competent authority in support of the various claims made by the candidates. The certificates in original are checked by the respective universities at the time of their admission.
For the candidates seeking admission under reserved categories:
The candidates seeking admission under various categories specially those belonging to the reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC/SAP (Specially Abled Persons) /DFF/NRI/NRI sponsored and the unreserved category candidates seeking admission under State Domicile Category, are required to obtain the relevant and authentic certificates/documents from the competent authorities and produce the same at the time of admission in the concerned NLU.
Those candidates who fail to report at the allotted NLU after the publication of CLAT merit list and fail to complete the admission formalities lose their claim for admission, and the entire amount of the counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- will be forfeited.
CLAT 1st Merit List 2019
You can check CLAT 1st Merit List 2019 for 5 years integrated and LLM merit list from below.
|College||5 – Year Integrated Law Programme||LLM Program|
|National Law School of India University(NLSIU), Bengaluru||Check Here||Check Here|
|NALSAR University of Law (NALSAR), Hyderabad||Check Here||Check Here|
|The National Law Institute University(NLIU), Bhopal||Check Here||Check Here|
|The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS), Kolkata||Check Here||Check Here|
|National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur||Check Here||Check Here|
|Hidayatullah National Law University(HNLU), Raipur||Check Here||Check Here|
|Gujarat National Law University(GNLU), Gandhinagar||Check Here||Check Here|
|Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow||Check Here||Check Here|
|Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab||Check Here||Check Here|
|Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna||Check Here||–|
|The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi||Check Here||Check Here|
|National Law University Odisha (NLUO)||Check Here||Check Here|
|National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi||Check Here||Check Here|
|National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam||Check Here||Check Here|
|Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam||Check Here||Check Here|
|Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU), Tiruchirappalli||Check Here||Check Here|
|Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai||Check Here||Check Here|
|Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur||Check Here||Check Here|
|Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Aurangabad||Check Here||–|
|Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU), Shimla||Check Here||Check Here|
|Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur (M.P.)||Check Here||–|
CLAT Seat Allotment Archives
|Institute||1st Allotment||2nd Allotment||3rd Allotment||4th Allotment|
CLAT Seat Allotment for PG
The following Post-Graduate candidates who have locked their choices have been admitted in the allotted NLUs.
|Institute||1st Allotment||2nd Allotment||3rd Allotment||4th Allotment|
To Check Clat 2017 Individual Allotment – Click Here
CLAT Seat Matrix 2018
According to the last year, the break up of seats for UG and PG courses in participating universities NLSIU Bangalore, NALSAR Hyderabad, NLIU Bhopal, WBNUJS Kolkata, NLU Jodhpur, HNLU Raipur, GNLU Gandhinagar, RMLNLU Lucknow, RGNUL Patiala, CNLU Patna, NUALS Kochi, NLUO Cuttack, NUSRL Ranchi, NLUJAA Guwahati, DSNLU Visakhapatnam, TNNLS Tiruchirappalli, MNLU Mumbai and MNLU Nagpur are as follows.
Break-up of Seats for Under Graduate (UG) Programme
Break-up of Seats for Under Graduate (PG) Programme
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.