COMEDK 2019 Admit Card will be issued to the registered candidates by the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges. The applicants shall be issued the admit card for COMEDK UGET 2019 a week or two before the test. The entrance exam for COMEDK UGET 2019 is going to be held on May 12, 2019. The applicants can download their COMEDK Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019 through online mode only at comedk.org. To download it, the aspirants need to provide their login details such as Application Number and Password. The COMEDK 2019 Admit Card is an important document which one must carry on the day of the entrance examination. Check complete details about the COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card from this page.
COMEDK 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can check the important dates regarding the release of hall ticket for COMEDK UGET 2019 from the schedule given below:
Schedule for COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit card:
|COMEDK 2019 Admit Card||Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||03 May 2019|
|Last date to download admit card||11 May 2019|
|Exam Date||12 May 2019|
Admit card: COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit card will be released at official website www.comedk.org
How to download COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card?
The candidates can download their admit card for COMEDK UGET 2019 by simply following the instructions below:
- Click on the direct link which will be given on this page as soon as the COMEDK Admit Card is available for download.
- On clicking the direct link, the candidates will be re-directed to the login page for COMEDK 2019.
- Enter details such as COMEDK Registration/ Sequence Number and Password.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
- On submitting the Login credentials, your result will be available on the screen.
- Save it and take its print out for future reference.
Important Details Mentioned on the Admit Card of UGET 2019
Candidates can check the following information In the hall ticket mention below:
- Admit Card Number.
- Name of the Candidate (as mentioned in the application form).
- Candidate’s address and contact details (same as in the application form).
- Candidate’s photograph (same as in the application form).
- Test center details.
- Test timings.
- Unique ID proof details.
- Provision for sticking passport size photograph (box).
- General instructions on the admit card.
Documents required with COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates are advised to carry 1 copy of COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card, an original identity proof along with 2 passport size photographs (same as that used during application). Candidates can carry any of the following government documents with them at the place of exam centre.
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- College ID
General Instructions Regarding COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates tend to follow some instructions in order to appear in COMEDK UGET 2019 Examination. The instructions which have to be followed are mentioned below:
- At the exam hall, the invigilator will sign the COMEDK 2019 Admit Card. If it is not signed due to any reasons make to sure to get it signed.
- The admit cards will be only available on the candidate login of the COMEDK 2019.
- No admit card will be provided through email/post/courier/in person to a candidate, under any circumstances.
- Candidates will have to bring the admit card at the examination centre along with the required documents.
- The admit card needs to be retained until the end of the whole admission process.
- Candidates will have to make sure that the invigilator will sign the admit cards.
- Candidates will be requested to take the print out of the admit cards before the last date of downloading the admit cards.
- Candidates will be requested to read the instruction mentioned on the admit card carefully before appearing for the COMEDK UGET 2019 entrance examination.
Exam Pattern of COMEDK 2019
After downloading the COMEDK admit card the candidates need to know the exam pattern. COMEDK 2019 is an online examination. The candidates will only get the question paper in the English language. There will be 180 objective type questions, which will be of 1 marks. Check the distribution of questions and marks from the table below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks Per Section|
Test City Selection and Availability
COMEDK UGET 2019 entrance exam will be held across 150 major cities in India. Candidates can choose exam centers preferred by them which will be allotted on a first-come-first-serve basis. Candidates can details exam centre details will be mentioned in the hall ticket.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Result
The result for COMEDK UGET 2019 will be made available via candidate’s login only. Candidates can check their result by entering their login credentials. Before the declaration of COMEDK UGET 2019 Result, candidates can download the Answer Keys. A Merit List will also be published after the declaration of the result. A tie-breaker criteria will be applied if two or more students have the same marks in the examination.