COMEDK UGET 2018 Answer Key – Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET) 2018 will be conducted by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) for the candidates seeking admission in various UG Engineering and Architecture courses. The UGET 2018 will be held on May 13, 2018. After the examination, COMEDK will release the answer keys for the candidates to check their correct answers and will also be able to predict their ranks according to it.
The answer keys will be published in two parts i.e. the Provisional Answer Keys and the Final Answer Keys. The Final Answer Keys will only tell the final qualified candidates of UGET 2018. The answer keys will be available on the official website of COMEDK (www.comedk.org).
COMEDK UGET 2018 Answer Key
The releasing dates of the provisional answer keys and the final answer keys are as follows:
|Date of exam||13 May 2018|
|Publishing of provisional answer keys||17 May 2018|
|Candidates can submit challenges to provisional keys until||21 May 2018|
|Publishing of final answer keys||25 May 2018|
Answer Key: COMEDK UGET 2018 Answer Key will be released on comedk.org.
The difference between the provisional answer keys and final answer keys will be that the candidates can challenge the provisional answer keys but the final answer keys can’t be challenged as these will be the final answers to the questions asked in the UGET 2018 Entrance Examination. On the basis of these final answer keys only, the results for the COMEDK UGET 2018 will be produced and rank cards will be uploaded on the official website www.comedk.org.
Steps to Download Answer Keys
COMEDK will be uploading the answer keys for the UGET 2018 as it will help the candidates to check their answers to the questions asked in the examination according to the schedule dates.
To download the answer keys for UGET 2018, the candidates will have to follow a procedure which will be as follows:
- Candidates will have to open the official website and click on the link ‘New’ on the home page.
- Next, candidates will have to click on the link Answer Key given there.
- The page will be directed to the next page where the link for the COMEDK Answer Key will be given.
- Candidates will have to login using his/her user id and password.
- Then, the candidates will be able to see the Answer Keys and can check their answers for the questions asked in the UGET 2018.
- And, if there will be any wrong answers displayed then the candidates can challenge the provisional answer keys.
How to challenge the Provisional Answer Keys
In case, the candidates will find some wrong answers in the provisional answer keys then he/she can file a clarification against it by following the various steps given below:
- Candidates will have to login using their user id and password.
- The candidates will have to fill the query in the challenge form provided online with clearly indicating the grievance with all necessary enclosures.
- Clarification against the provisional answer keys will have to be filled in the format given online with a fee of Rs. 500/- per clarification.
- The fees for clarification will only be paid through online mode.
- If the clarification sought will be upheld, then the full money will be refunded after the COMEDK UGET 2018 process will be completed.
- Any clarifications after the scheduled dates will not be considered.
Any verification/clarification sought by the candidates will be put forth to COMEDK’s Academic Committee for their consideration and the decision given by the committee will be final and binding on all.
*Note – The clarifications will be accepted only for provisional answer keys. The clarifications for the final answer keys will not be accepted.
Final Merit/Rank – The final merit/rank will be generated based on the scores obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination and it will be available on the official website under the candidate’s login.