COMEDK UGET 2018 Result – COMEDK will declare the result of UGET 2018 on its official website www.comedk.org. It will be uploaded on the website May 28, 2018. The result for UGET 2018 will be provided in two steps; firstly, it will show the scores obtained and secondly, it will upload the rank card. COMEDK along with the 150 affiliated colleges will provide 20,000 seats to the qualified candidates of the UGET 2018 Entrance Examination. The merit/rank will decide the qualified candidates of the UGET 2018.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Result
Candidates can check schedule related to COMEDK UGET 2018 Result below.
|Date of exam||13 May 2018|
|Declaration of result of COMEDK UGET 2018||28 May 2018|
Result: COMEDK UGET 2018 Result will be announced on the official website comedk.org.
Before the declaration of the Final results for UGET 2018, COMEDK will provide Provisional Answer Keys and Final Answer Keys to the candidates. These answer keys will be available to the candidates under the individual login, www.comedk.org as per the scheduled dates. Candidates will have to file the clarifications within the scheduled dates. After that, the final result will be made available to the candidates and no further claims will be entertained after the declaration of the final results.
Candidates who will be seeking clarifications with regard to the provisional answer keys will have to go through the following steps:
- Candidates will have to login using his/her User id and Password and fill the query in the challenge form which will be provided online.
- Candidates will have to clearly mention the grievance with all the enclosures.
- Clarification regarding the provisional answer keys will have to be submitted online in the format given with a fee of Rs. 500/- (per clarification) which will have to be paid online.
- If the clarification sought will be upheld then only, the full amount will be refunded after the COMEDK UGET 2018 process will be completed.
*Note – No request will be entertained for the clarifications regarding the provisional answer keys after the last date as per the schedule dates for UGET 2018.
How to check the COMEDK UGET 2018 Result
The final merit/rank will be generated on the basis of the obtained scores in the entrance examination of COMEDK UGET 2018. To check the final result, candidates will have to follow some steps and those will be:
- Candidates will have to log in to their individual account using their system generated user id and password.
- Candidates will have the access of COMEDK UGET Result if they will have qualified the results.
- Next, the candidates will have to download the given link.
- After downloading, they will be provided with the rank cards.
- Candidates will have to take a print out of the rank cards for the future counselling sessions.
- There will be no hard copies of the rank cards that will be sent to the candidates.
*Note – No Rank Card will be provided either by email/post/courier/in person to any candidate under any circumstances.
Online Rank Card for COMEDK UGET 2018
The Online Rank Cards will show the test scores of all the qualified candidates in the COMEDK UGET 2018 entrance examination. On the basis of these rank cards, only the candidates will get the admission to their respective courses. Online Rank Cards will be available under the candidate’s login in the COMEDK official website www.comedk.org. Candidates who will appear for the counselling sessions will have to take a print out of their respective rank cards.
Note: Rank Card have to be downloaded and printed form the official website. Hard copies woud not be dispatched.
Final Merit List
The final merit / rank is generated based on the performance in the entrance test and the same will be made available on May 28, 2018. under applicants login ID.
Ties in the test scores, if any, will be resolved based on the following order specified.
- The principle of least negative responses (number of wrong answers) in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Aggregate Marks in Physics and Mathematics in the Entrance Exam.
- Marks in Mathematics in the Entrance Exam.
- Age of Candidate, the elder is ranked higher than the younger candidate.
Seat Selection Process
Selection of seats for the Under Graduate course in Member Institutions is based on merit, taking into account the performance of the candidate in COMEDK UGET-2018. COMEDK entrance test, publication of test score and rank list will be followed by centralized counselling. The details of the arrangement made will be published in due course on www.copmedk.org.