CS Executive Admit Card 2019 – ICSI has announced the revised CS Executive Dec 2019 exam date. Earlier, the exam was postponed for December 20-24, 2019. ICSI also released CS Executive 2019 admit card online at icsi.indiaeducation.net using registration number. ICSI will not send the hard copy of admit card via post. Applicants must carry a print out of the admit card 2019 on the day of the test, along with the Student Identity Card. Admit card carry important details related to exams like exam date & time, venue, etc. Check here complete details on CS Executive Dec 2019 Admit Card from this page.
1. CS Executive Dec 2019 revised exam date out. Check it below.
2. ICSI CS Executive Dec 2019 admit card released. Download it from the direct link below.
CS Executive Admit Card 2019
The admit card and the student identity card is an important and mandatory document to be carried at the time of exam. Check the schedule for issuance of CS Executive Dec 2019 Admit Card from the table below
|CS Executive Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|issuance of CS Executive Dec 2019 Admit Card||11 Dec 2019|
|CS Executive Dec 2019 exam date||26 to 31 Dec 2019, |
1 to 03 Jan 2020
|CS Executive Dec 2019 Revised exam date||31 Dec 2019, 01, 03 Jan 2020|
Notice for CS Executive Dec 2019 Revised Exam Date
Notice for Postponement of CS Executive Dec 2019 Exam for December 23 and 24, 2019
Notice for Postponement of CS Executive Dec 2019 Exam
Notice for Change of Venue for Prayagraj (Allahabad) Examination Centre
Candidates can check the notice related to change of venue and other information regarding exam centre.
CS Executive Dec 2019 Time Table
The Timetable for CS Executive Dec 2019 session has been released by ICSI. Candidates can refer to the information given below :
The timings for CS Executive will be from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
|Examination Date||Executive Programme (Old Syllabus)||Executive Programme (New Syllabus)|
|20 Dec 2019|
|Cost and Management Accounting (Module I) (OMR Based)||Jurisprudence, Interpretation and General Laws (Module I)|
|21 Dec 2019|
|Industrial, Labour and General Laws (Module 2) (OMR Based)||Setting up of Business Entities and Closure (Module 1)|
|23 Dec 2019 |
|Tax Laws and Practice (Module I) OMR Based||Company Law (Module I)|
|24 Dec 2019|
|Company Accounts and Auditing|
|Economic, Business and Commercial Laws (Module-II)|
|26 Dec 2019|
|Company Law (Module-I)||Setting up of Business Entities and Closure (Module-I)|
|27 Dec 2019|
|Capital Markets and Securities Laws (Module-II)||Corporate and Management Accounting (Module-II) (OMR Based)|
|28 Dec 2019|
|Economic and Commercial Laws (Module-I)||Tax Laws (Module-I) (OMR Based)|
|29 Dec 2019|
|No Examination||Financial and Strategic Management (Module-II) (OMR Based)|
How to Download CS Executive Dec 2019 Admit Card?
The candidates can download the admit card for CS Examination Dec 2019 by following the instructions as given below:
Step 1: Go to the official website given on this page.
Step 2: Next, the candidates need to enter their 17 digit Registration Number generated at the time of registration for CS Executive.
Step 3: Click the ‘Get Admit Card’ button to submit the details.
Step 4: On submitting the details, the admit card for the candidates will appear on the screen.
Step 5: As the last step, candidates are required to download the ICSI CS Admit Card and take a printout of it.
Details Given in ICSI CS Executive Admit Card Dec 2019
Candidates must check the details mentioned on the admit card, as it will be carried at the time of exam as student verification. The admit card for ICSI CS Examination 2019 will consist of the following details:
- Dates and Timings of Examination
- Details of Paper-wise Exemption granted
- Stage and Module(s) of Examination enrolled for
- Examination Centre (Name, Address, Code)
- Medium of Examination
- Registration Number
What to do in Case of Discrepancy in CS Executive Admit Card 2019?
Candidates are required to check all the details mentioned on the admit card. In case of any students facing issues related to the incorrect detail mentioned on CS Foundation admit card 2019, he/she must contact ICSI immediately on the given below helpline services:
- Call on 0120-3314111, 0120-6204999
- or through the Grievance Portal at http://support.icsi.edu.
Documents to Carry with CS Executive Dec Admit Card 2019
It is important for the candidates to bring along the following documents on the day of the examination:
- CS Executive Admit Card
- Student Identity card as issued by ICSI
- Blue/black pen
In case, downloaded admit card does not bear the photograph of the candidate, then they should affix his/her photograph on it and have to carry a valid proof for the verification of candidates. They can carry anyone valid id proof.
How to Download Student Identity Card and Registration Letter?
Students can download their e-Identity card and registration letter by following the given below simple procedure:
Step 1 –Go to the official website i.e www.icsi.edu
Step 2 – Look for “online services” link over the main page.
Step 3 – Log in to student’s portal, by filling up “Username” & “Password”.
Step 4 – Open “My Account” tab and Click on the “Others” option.
Step 5 – CS Student Identity Card will appear on your screen and click on download and carry a printout on the day of the exam.
ICSI CS Foundation Test Centers
Candidates can check the list of CS Foundation Exam centres from below:
|Gwalior||Thane Ulhas nagar||Sambalpur||Chittorgarh|
|Amritsar (north)||Nanded||Shimla||Asansol (east)|
|Sonepat||Imphal (east)||Surendranagar (west)||Srinagar|
|Latur (west)||Tumkur||Udaipur||Mathura (north)|
|Rewari (north)||Varanasi||Yamuna Nagar||–|
CS Executive Dec 2019 Exam pattern
It is important to be aware of the exam pattern as it enables the candidates to be aware of the number of questions, duration of the examination, weightage of every section, so forth and so on. For more information about CS Executive 2019, candidates can refer to the information given below:
- Mode of Exam: OMR pen and paper-based
- The medium of the Exam: English/Hindi
- Section of Exam: Old Syllabus and New Syllabus
- Number of Questions: There will be total 100 questions in total.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be multiple-choice questions for Old Syllabus and Subjective type for New syllabus
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 01 marks will be given.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
- Distribution table of questions :
MCQ Type questions of CS Executive Programme (Old Syllabus) –
|Cost and Management Accounting||I|
|Tax Laws and Practice||II|
|Industrial, Labour and General Laws||III|
CS Executive Programme (New Syllabus ) Descriptive mode of examination –
|Corporate and Management Accounting||II|
|Financial and Strategic Management||III|
Both New Syllabus and Old Syllabus Descriptive types of questions :
|Executive Programme (Old Syllabus -2012)||Executive Programme (New Syllabus -2017)|
|Company Law||Jurisprudence, Interpretation and General Laws|
|Economic and Commercial Laws||Company Law|
|Company Accounts and Auditing Practices||Setting up of Business Entities and Closure|
|Capital Markets and Securities Laws||Securities Laws and Capital Markets|
|–||Economic, Business and Commercial|
How to prepare for CS Executive Dec 2019?
Candidates need to follow certain key worthy points which will be helpful in order to crack the examination. The points which have to be followed are given below:
- Make a timetable: Candidates need to prepare a timetable first and then follow it thoroughly in order to crack the examination.
- Use a good study material: It is advised to candidates to prepare for the examination to start preparing 6 months before the examination as it will enable the students to know their weak areas and strong areas. Also, another noteworthy thing is that candidates must use the good study material and books for the preparation.
- Practice the test papers: Candidates are advised to practice s much as they can. As it is said, practice makes the man perfect, this technique will in a way prepare the candidates to know the pattern of the examination.
- Stay Positive: It is advised to candidates to stay calm and positive while they are prepping for the examination and not take much pressure.
CS Executive Dec 2019 OMR Answer Sheet
The exam for CS Executive for Dec 2019 will be held in offline mode. The candidates are provided with a Question Paper Booklet and an OMR answer sheet for answering the questions. In the OMR answer sheet, candidates need to write their 6 digit Roll Number as allotted to him/her and printed in the Admit
Card. Furthermore, you need to darken appropriate circles with Blue/Black Ball Point Pen.
Important Instructions for the Candidates to fill CS Executive OMR Sheet
- Do not write your name, Registration Number and also not to make any noting/scribbling on the OMR sheet except in the space provided for rough work.
- Fill in the Question Paper Booklet Code correctly in the OMR Answer Sheet
- Sign on the OMR Answer Sheet and Attendance Register/Sheet same as on admit card.
- Do not use white/correction fluid, eraser, blade, etc. on the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Remember that multiple darkened circles for a question will be treated as wrong answer.
Sample Image of CS Executive OMR Answer Sheet
Click Here to open read Instructions for Examinees appearing for CS Executive Dec 2019 exam.
CS Executive Dec 2019 Result
ICSI will announce the examination result for CS Executive for Dec 2019 exam online at its official website. To check the result, the candidates need to log in by entering their Roll Number and 17-digit Registration Number. Score card will carry the marks obtained by the candidate in each subject. Along with the result, the Institute will also publishes All India Provisional Merit list of top 25 rank holders in CS Executive examination.
About CS Executive Exam
CS Executive Programme is the second stage of becoming the Company Secretary. Candidates who want to take CS as profession immediately after 10+2 then they will have to clear the first stage which is the Foundation Programme, then Executive Programme and then the Professional Programme. The Examination for Executive Programme will cover the topics Cost and Management Accounting, Tax Laws and Practice, Industrial, Labour Laws.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.