|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
The BCECEB DECE LE is a Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry). The examination is conducted by the Bihar, Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). The candidates who have passed the class 12th with Science with mathematics/ vocational/ Technical or class 10th with 2 years of ITI will be able to apply for the examination. Candidates must note one thing there is no age limit for the examination. The admission will be done in the second year of Diploma in various Polytechnic Institutes of Bihar. The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of an entrance examination of 600 marks in which the questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. All the questions will be of Objective type. If a candidate wants to be selected for the Lateral Entry in Diploma then he or she must score at least minimum marks in the entrance examination.
Interested and Eligible candidates will be able to fill the BCECEB DECE LE 2018 online application form. The form will be made available on the official website of Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board at bceceboard.com. The application process for the Lateral Entry will most probably start from 1st week of April 2018. Whereas the entrance examination will be held in the month of May 2018. During the registration, candidates are required to enter all the necessary details such as personal information, contact details, educational qualifications etc. The applicants should pay a prescribed amount of examination either through online or offline mode. Only those applicants will receive the admit card for the examination who shall successfully register themselves for the entrance examination.
Candidates who are seeking to take admission in the Diploma through Lateral Entry must have a look at further information related to BCECEB DECE LE 2018. This article is based on the previous information, all the details will be updated soon in accordance with the official announcement made by the board. The expected dates for the Diploma Entrance competitive examination (lateral entry) are given below in the table:
Expected Dates for BCECEB DECE LE 2018
The table consists of tentative dates for the registration, the end date for registration, entrance examination, availability of admit card and declaration of result.
|Registration Starts||1st week of April 2018|
|Registration Ends||4th week of April 2018|
|Send the Hard copy of the filled in application form||2nd week of May 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of May 2018|
|Date of entrance examination||4th week of May 2018|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of August 2018|
Candidates seeking to take admission in the 2nd year diploma program must possess the following:
- 12th Science (with Mathematics) or 12th Science with Vocational (or) Technical – with appropriate specialization OR
- 10th + (2 years ITI) with appropriate specialization
- There is no age limit for admission
- Candidates must be medically fit for the course. To examine the candidates, a medical examination will be conducted on the prescribed date.
The Board has some reservation criteria for the reserved category candidates which are as follows:
|Category||Reservation in %|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
Candidates who wish to apply for the BCECEB DECE LE have to pay a prescribed amount of examination fee of Rs. 2200/-.
Payment of Examination Fee
The candidate will get options to pay the examination fee i.e., through online mode or offline mode. the online examination fee shall be paid by using debit/ credit card / net banking various candidates will choose the offline mode will have to pay the examination fee by using the E-challan method.
Entrance Examination Pattern for BCECEB DECE LE 2018
The entrance examination for the Lateral Entry in Diploma will be held in the month of May 2018. All the questions in the paper will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The paper will be of total 600 marks. There will be three section in the examination i.e., Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. From each section 50 questions will be asked. For every right answer 4 marks will be awarded and for every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted. The candidates will get 2 Hours and 15 minutes to complete the paper. All the questions will be based on class 12th level. For the convenience of the candidates, the question paper will be in English and Hindi Language.
Instructions to fill the application form of BCECEB DECE LE 2018
The BCECEB DECE LE 2018 application form will be released in the month of April. interested and Eligible Candidate should be able to apply from the official website of Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board at bceceboard.com Candidate must read the following instructions to fill the application form that is mentioned below:
- Visit the official website at bceceboard.com And click on “Apply for D.E.C.E. (L.E.)& 2018” link which will be mentioned in the notification.
- The first step is to register for the examination by mentioning the details such as name Date of Birth, Mobile number, email ID etc After completion of the registration, a message of successful registration along with the registration number and password (generated by the candidate) will be sent on the registered email ID of the candidate.
- Candidates need to login into their account by using the registration number and password to pay the examination fee. The fee can be paid either through online mode or offline mode.
- The next step is to fill the personal details and upload the scanned photograph and signature in the online application form.
- Now, mention the details related to the educational qualifications in the space provided for that.
- At last, verify all the details by clicking on the preview tab. If all the information entered is correct then read the declaration and click on the submit button.
- After the submission, a computer generated application form part A and part B will appear on the screen. Candidates must take a printout of it.
- Affix a passport size photograph on it and Signature in Hindi and English at the designated place and fill all the information such as name, address, category, Date of Birth, District Code, Gender.
- Attach all the enclosures such as receipt of e challan qualifying examination mark sheets.
- After attaching all the documents send it to the registrar by speed post in a yellow envelope of 17 cm x 30 cm size. Candidates must write “Application for D.E.C.E. (L.E.)-2018” on the envelope. Send it to the given postal address:
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014
BCECEB DECE LE 2018 Admit Card
The admit card will be issued by the Bihar, Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. It will be available 1 week prior to the commencement of the examination. The eligible candidates will receive the admit card in the 3rd week of May 2018. Candidates need to visit the official website of Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board at bceceboard.com After that click on the “Download DECE(LE)-2018 Online Admit Card” Enter the registration number and Date of Birth. Candidates have to take a printout of the admit card and should affix a postcard size photograph on it. The admit card shall contain the important details of the examination such as Date, Examination Centre and Time. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center without the valid admit card.
BCECEB DECE LE 2018 Result
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list that will be prepared after examining the test papers of the BCECEB DECE LE 2018. The merit list will include the roll numbers of the candidate who will qualify the examination. The merit list will be published in the pdf format on the official website at bceceboard.com The candidates whose roll number will be present in the merit list shall obtain a Rank card that will be available on the official website. The rank card will be obtained after entering the Roll number and Date of Birth in the spaces provided for that purpose. It will contain marks obtained by the candidate separately in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
The candidates who qualify the examination will be called for the Interview round. Date and time of the interview will be mentioned in the pdf document. Candidates are advised to download and should take a print out of the merit list and retained till the admission in lateral Entry in Diploma.
For More Details Regarding DECE LE 2018 – Download Information Brochure.