BCECEB DECE LE 2020 – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has released the 1st round provisional seat allotment order of DECE [LE]-2020 at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. BCECEB conducts the examination and counselling process for admission to the second year of Diploma in various Polytechnic Institutes of Bihar. The selection of the candidate is done on the basis of an entrance examination. Candidates who are seeking to take admission in the Diploma through Lateral Entry must have 10+2 with science stream. Get here the complete details regarding BCECEB DECE LE 2020, from this page.
Latest: BCECEB has released the 1st round provisional seat allotment order of DECE [LE] -2020. Click here to access the link.
BCECEB DECE LE 2020
If a candidate wants to be selected for the Lateral Entry in Diploma then he or she must score at least minimum marks in the entrance examination. The table consists of the dates for the registration, the end date for registration, entrance examination, availability of admit card and declaration of result.
|Last date of payment through Challan after submission of |
Online Application form of Registered candidate
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card |
after submission of the Online Application
|Online Editing of Application Form|
|Availability of Admit Card for download||01 Oct 2020|
|Date of Examination||11 Oct 2020|
|Declaration of Result||Announced|
|Uploading of Seat Matrix on Website||05 Jan 2021|
|Start date of Online Registration and Choice filling||06 Jan 2021|
|Last date of Online Registration, Choice filling for seat allotment and Locking||12 Jan 2021|
|Date for 1st Round provisional seat allotment Result||15 Jan 2021|
|Downloading of Allotment Order (1st Round)||15 Jan 2021|
|Documents Verification and Admission (1st Round)||16 – 19 Jan 2021|
|Date for 2nd Round provisional seat allotment Result||23 Jan 2021|
|Downloading of Allotment Order (2nd Round)||23 Jan 2021|
|Documents Verification and Admission (2nd Round)||24 – 25 Jan 2021|
BCECEB DECE LE 2020 Seat Matrix
We have provided the branch wise details of total available seats in various government and private polytechnics institutions. In-seat matrix given the details of the intake of Lateral Entry seat for admission to the second year of Diploma in various Polytechnic Institutes of Bihar.
Seat Matrix: Click here to check the BCECEB DECE LE 2020 Seat Matrix.
BCECEB DECE LE 2020 Counselling/Online Registration /Choice filling
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has started the online registration/Choice Filling for admission to 2nd-year diploma program. Candidates need to register online for filling the choice for Seat Allotment. After the registration, seat allotment result will upload on the candidate’s login. Candidates needs to download the Provisional Allotment Order for document verification.
Online Registration /Choice filling: Click here to fill the Online Registration /Choice filling for BCECEB DECE LE Admission 2020.
BCECEB DECE LE 2020 Notice Regarding Online choice Filling / Counselling
Click here to download detailed notice.
BCECEB DECE LE 2020 Notice Regarding Extension of Dates
Due to lockdown in Bihar, BCECEB has decided to reschedule the dates. Check the concerned notification released by the Board below.
Click here to download the above notice.
BCECEB DECE LE 2020 Application Form 2020
Interested and Eligible candidates can fill the BCECEB DECE LE 2020 online application form. The form available as per schedule on the official website i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Candidates can check the steps to fill the online application form from below:
Steps to fill the application form of BCECEB DECE LE 2020:
Candidate must read the following instructions to fill the application form that is mentioned below:
- Visit the official website at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in and click on “Apply for D.E.C.E. (L.E.)& 2020” link.
- The first step is to register for the examination by mentioning the details such as name Date of Birth, Mobile number, email ID etc After completion of the registration, a message of successful registration along with the registration number and password (generated by the candidate) will be sent on the registered email ID of the candidate. Candidates need to login into their account by using the email ID (which is act as the User name of account) and password.
- The next step is to fill the personal details and upload the scanned photograph and signature in the online application form.
- Now, mention the details related to the educational qualifications in the space provided for that.
- At last, verify all the details by clicking on the preview tab. If all the information entered is correct then read the declaration and click on the submit button.
- After the submission, candidates have to pay the application fee in both online and offline mode.
- After the payment fee, a computer-generated application form part A and part B will appear on the screen. Candidates must take a printout of it for further use during the counselling process.
Application Fee: Rs. 2200/-
Modes of Payment:
- NEFT Challan
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
BCECEB DECE LE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
candidates who wish to apply for BCECEB DECE LE 2020 must check their eligibility before starting to fill the online application form. BCECEB DECE LE 2020 eligibility criteria is as given below:
- Candidates must have completed their class 12th in Science with Physics and Chemistry along with Mathematics/ Biology as a compulsory subject. OR
- Passed class 12th in Science with Mathematics/ Vocational/ Technical subject. OR
- Passed class 10th + ITI (2 Year course with appropriate trade).
Syllabus for BCECEB DECE LE 2020
Here we mentioned the syllabus of BCECEB DECE LE. Candidates are advised to prepare accordingly to the syllabus of the entrance exam to obtained qualified marks for admission in diploma courses. This syllabus helps the candidates can easily understand the pattern of the entrance examination. Interestd candidates adviced cover all the syllabus carefully and got the good score in the exam.
Click here to download the complete BCECEB DECE LE 2020 Syllabus.
BCECEB DECE LE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for BCECEB DECE LE 2020 as given below:
- Language: The question paper will be in English and Hindi Language.
- Mode of exam: Offline mode
- Duration of exam: 2 Hours and 15 minutes
- Type of questions; Multiple choice questions.
- Sections: There will be three sections in the examination i.e., Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. From each section 50 questions will be asked
- Marking Scheme: or every right answer, 4 marks will be awarded and for every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- Total marks: 600
|Section||Marks Per Question||Marks Per Section|
BCECEB DECE LE 2020 Reservation Criteria
The Board has some reservation criteria for the reserved category candidates which are as follows. The pie chart is given below the details of the reservation for admission in BCECEB DECE LE.
BCECEB DECE LE 2020 Admit Card
The admit card issued as per schedule by the Bihar, Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Candidates need to visit the official website of Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in and need to Enter the registration number and Password to download the BCECEB DECE LE Admit Card. Candidates have to take a printout of the admit card on the day of examination with them at the examination centre. The admit card shall contain the important details of the examination such as Date, Examination Centre and Time. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre without the valid admit card.
BCECEB DECE LE 2020 Exam Centre
Candidates can check the list of exam centres for BCECEB DECE LE 2020 as given below:
|Centre Code||Centre Name||Centre Code||Centre Name|
|19||Purvi Champaran||20||Paschim Champaran|
BCECEB DECE LE 2020 Result
Candidates are selected on the basis of the merit list that is prepared after examining the test papers of the BCECEB DECE LE 2020. The merit list includes the roll numbers of the candidate who will qualify the examination. The merit list is published in the pdf format on the official website at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The candidates whose roll number will be present in the merit list shall obtain a Rank card that will be available on the official website. The rank card will be obtained after entering the Login ID and Password in the spaces provided for that purpose.
Rank card will contain marks obtained by the candidate separately in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. Candidates are advised to download and should take a print out of the merit list and retained till the admission in lateral Entry in Diploma. The candidates who qualify the examination will be called for the Counselling round.
Official website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.