BCECEB DECE LE 2021 – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has released admit card for DECE [LE]-2021 on August 27, 2021, at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Whereas, BCECEB DECE LE is going to be conducted on September 05, 2021, from 3:30 pm to 5:45 pm. BCECEB conducts the examination and counseling process for admission to the second year of Diploma in various Polytechnic Institutes of Bihar. The selection of the candidate is done on the basis of an entrance examination. Candidates who are seeking to take admission in the Diploma through Lateral Entry must have 10+2 with science stream. Get here the complete details regarding BCECEB DECE LE 2021, from this page.
BCECEB DECE LE 2021
If a candidate wants to be selected for the Lateral Entry in Diploma then he or she must score at least minimum marks in the entrance examination. The table consists of the dates for the registration, the end date for registration, entrance examination, availability of admit card and declaration of result.
|Registration Starts||05 Jul 2021|
|Registration Ends||15 Aug 2021 up to 11:59 pm|
|Last date of payment through Challan after submission of |
Online Application form of Registered candidate
|17 Aug 2021|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card after submission of the Online Application||18 Aug 2021 up to 11:59 pm|
|Online Editing of Application Form||19 – 21 Aug 2021 (up to 11:59 pm)|
|Availability of Admit Card for download||27 Aug 2021|
|Correction in admit card can be done from||28 – 31 Aug 2021|
|Date of Examination||05 Sep 2021 (3:30 pm to 5:45 pm)|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
|Uploading of Seat Matrix on Website||to be announced|
|Start date of Online Registration and Choice filling||to be announced1|
|Last date of Online Registration, Choice filling for seat allotment and Locking||to be announced|
|Date for 1st Round provisional seat allotment Result||to be announced|
|Downloading of Allotment Order (1st Round)||to be announced|
|Documents Verification and Admission (1st Round)||to be announced|
|Date for 2nd Round provisional seat allotment Result||to be announced|
|Downloading of Allotment Order (2nd Round)||to be announced|
|Documents Verification and Admission (2nd Round)||to be announced|
Revised Schedule: Click here to check the revised schedule of the BCECEB DECE LE 2021 application process.
BCECEB DECE LE 2021 Admit Card
The admit card issued as per schedule by the Bihar, Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Candidates need to visit the official website of Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in and need to Enter the registration number and date of birth to download the BCECEB DECE LE Admit Card. Candidates have to take a printout of the admit card on the day of examination with them at the examination centre. The admit card shall contain the important details of the examination such as Date, Examination Centre and Time. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre without the valid admit card.
BCECEB DECE LE 2021 Exam Date
BCECEB DECE LE 2021 Application Form 2021
Interested and Eligible candidates can fill the BCECEB DECE LE 2021 online application form. The form available as per schedule on the official website i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Candidates can check the steps to fill the online application form from below:
Steps to fill the application form of BCECEB DECE LE 2021:
Candidate must read the following instructions to fill the application form that is mentioned below:
- Visit the official website at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in and click on “Apply for D.E.C.E. (L.E.)& 2021” link.
- The first step is to register for the examination by mentioning the details such as name Date of Birth, Mobile number, email ID etc After completion of the registration, a message of successful registration along with the registration number and password (generated by the candidate) will be sent on the registered email ID of the candidate. Candidates need to login into their account by using the email ID (which is act as the User name of account) and password.
- The next step is to fill the personal details and upload the scanned photograph and signature in the online application form.
- Now, mention the details related to the educational qualifications in the space provided for that.
- At last, verify all the details by clicking on the preview tab. If all the information entered is correct then read the declaration and click on the submit button.
- After the submission, candidates have to pay the application fee in both online and offline mode.
- After the payment fee, a computer-generated application form part A and part B will appear on the screen. Candidates must take a printout of it for further use during the counselling process.
Application Fee: Rs. 2200/-
Modes of Payment:
- NEFT Challan
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
BCECEB DECE LE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
candidates who wish to apply for BCECEB DECE LE 2021 must check their eligibility before starting to fill the online application form. BCECEB DECE LE 2021 eligibility criteria is as given below:
- Candidates must have completed their class 12th in Science with Physics and Chemistry along with Mathematics/ Biology as a compulsory subject. OR
- Passed class 12th in Science with Mathematics/ Vocational/ Technical subject. OR
- Passed class 10th + ITI (2 Year course with appropriate trade).
BCECEB DECE LE 2021 Exam Centre
Candidates can check the last year list of exam centres for BCECEB DECE LE 2021 as given below:
|Centre Code||Centre Name||Centre Code||Centre Name|
|19||Purvi Champaran||20||Paschim Champaran|
Syllabus for BCECEB DECE LE 2021
Here we mentioned the syllabus of BCECEB DECE LE. Candidates are advised to prepare accordingly to the syllabus of the entrance exam to obtained qualified marks for admission in diploma courses. This syllabus helps the candidates can easily understand the pattern of the entrance examination. Interestd candidates adviced cover all the syllabus carefully and got the good score in the exam.
Click here to download the last year complete BCECEB DECE LE Syllabus.
BCECEB DECE LE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for BCECEB DECE LE 2021 as given below:
- Language: The question paper will be in English and Hindi Language.
- Mode of exam: Offline mode
- Duration of exam: 2 Hours and 15 minutes
- Type of questions; Multiple choice questions.
- Sections: There will be three sections in the examination i.e., Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. From each section 50 questions will be asked
- Marking Scheme: or every right answer, 4 marks will be awarded and for every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- Total marks: 600
|Section||Marks Per Question||Marks Per Section|
The Board has some reservation criteria for the reserved category candidates which are as follows. The pie chart is given below the details of the reservation for admission in BCECEB DECE LE.
BCECEB DECE LE 2021 Result
Candidates are selected on the basis of the merit list that is prepared after examining the test papers of the BCECEB DECE LE 2021. The merit list includes the roll numbers of the candidate who will qualify the examination. The merit list is published in the pdf format on the official website at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The candidates whose roll number will be present in the merit list shall obtain a Rank card that will be available on the official website. The rank card will be obtained after entering the Login ID and Password in the spaces provided for that purpose.
Rank card will contain marks obtained by the candidate separately in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. Candidates are advised to download and should take a print out of the merit list and retained till the admission in lateral Entry in Diploma. The candidates who qualify the examination will be called for the Counselling round.
Official website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.