|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
DNB PDCET Counselling 2017 – Candidates who have qualified the Centralized Entrance Test (DNB-PDCET) conducted by NBE in Jun 2017 and fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to DNB (Post Diploma) courses (July 2017 admission session) at various NBE accredited Medical Colleges/ Institutions/Hospitals in India shall participate in the counseling for allocation of seats purely on merit cum choice basis.
Latest: – The schedule & List of eligible candidatess for 2nd Counselling has been published. Check the detailed informatin below.
Candidate pursuing any other post graduate medical course (DNB, MD/MS) can join a DNB seat only after they resign from such course. Seat allotment letter to such candidates shall be issued by NBE (within the calendar of admission) only if the candidates has been relieved and discharged from the institution/University from where they are under going such post graduate medical course.
DNB PDCET Centralized Merit Based Counselling 2017 for July Session
The second round of DNB PDCET Centralized Merit Based Counseling shall be conducted by NBE as per the schedule given below at its Dwarka Office, New Delhi. The list of candidate eligible for DNB PDCET – 2nd Round of Counseling July 2017 admission session is made available on NBE website & can also be checked from the direct link provided below.
- Click Here to check list of eligible candidates for 2nd Counselling
Only those candidates who were present at the time of 1st round of DNB PDCET July 2017 counseling either in-person or through online mode and had opted for participation in further round of counseling are eligible to participate in the second round of counseling subject to verification of their original documents and fulfillment of the eligibility criteria as laid down in the concerned information bulletin and hand book for DNB PDCET Centralized Merit Based Counseling for July 2017 Admission Session.
There is no fee to be paid for participation in Second Round of Counseling.
Candidates will be required to bring all prescribed documents in original. No rank letter shall be required for second round of Counseling.
Candidates without original documents shall not be allowed to appear/participate in Centralized Counseling by NBE under any circumstances.
Candidates appearing the DNB PDCET Counseling in-person first time (online opt out candidates) are required to bring self certified photocopies of the documents at the time of documents verification.
The Indicative seat matrix shall be made available on NBE website shortly. Final Seat matrix shall be notified prior to commencement of the counseling.
The conduct of second round of counseling in a particular specialty shall be subject to availability of vacant seat(s) in respective specialty.
- Candidates without original documents shall not be allowed to appear/participate in Centralized Counseling by NBE under any circumstances.
- Participation in the Counseling shall be strictly as per the eligibility criteria and guidelines mentioned in the Information Bulletin for DNB PDCET and Handbook for DNB PDCET Centralized Merit Based Counseling – July 2017 admission session. Handbook for DNB PDCET Centralized Merit Based Counseling – July 2017 admission session shall be uploaded on the website in due course.
- Candidate can exercise his/her option for participation in further round of counseling (ie. opting out) through NBE website www.natboard.edu.in till the day of his / her scheduled counseling. The candidate need not appear for counseling inperson at NBE office Delhi for opting out for further round of counseling. However Candidate has to report to NBE Office in order to opt for a confirmed seat.
- The Indicative seat matrix is available on the website. Final Seat matrix shall be displayed at the counseling venue and NBE website before counseling.
- For any further clarification/assistance related to DNB PDCET Centralized Merit Based Counseling – July 2017 admission session, please write to NBE at e-mail ID [email protected]
Candidates are required to deposit the counseling fee of Rs. 2500/- either through demand draft drawn in favour of National Board of Examinations, payable at New Delhi or through Debit / Credit Card, on the day of counseling at counseling venue itself. Candidates are required to pay the counseling fee, failing which they shall not be allowed to participate in the counseling.
Eligibility for Counselling
Candidates who have qualified the Centralized Entrance Test (DNB PDCET) conducted by NBE on 9 th June 2017 and fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to DNB (Post Diploma) courses (July 2017 admission session) at various NBE accredited Medical Colleges/Institutions/Hospitals in India shall participate in the counseling for allocation of seats purely on merit cum choice basis
- Candidates who have passed the final examination leading to the award of Post Graduate Diploma from Indian Universities which are duly recognized as per provisions of Indian Medical Council Act 1956, Govt of India i.e. have passed/Passing the final examinations for Post graduate diploma on or before 30th June, 2017 can appear for the Post diploma CET counseling in the same Broad specialty. Candidate should have completed his/her 2 years of post diploma training by 30th June, 2017.
- Submission of proof of having passed/Passing the Post graduate diploma final examination on or before the 30th June, 2017 is an essential pre-requisite. In case the candidate does not submit requisite proof of passing his/her post graduate diploma final examination, the candidate shall not be allowed to appear in DNB PDCET July 2017 admission session counseling.
Candidates absent/not participating in any round of counseling either in-person or through online (opt out) shall not be eligible for participation in subsequent rounds(s) of counseling. i.e. Attending the previous round of counseling inperson or through online mode is essential to make the candidate eligible for the subsequent round of counseling (if any).
|1st Round||Candidates who have qualified the DNB PDCET conducted by NBE in the respective session and fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to the respective courses at various NBE accredited Medical Colleges /Institutions /Hospitals in India shall be eligible to participate in the counseling for allocation of seats purely on merit cum choice basis.|
|2nd Round||Candidates who have participated in the 1st Round of counseling either in-person or through online (opt out) shall be eligible for participation in the 2nd round of Counseling in order of merit.|
|3rd round (if conducted)||Candidates who have participated in the 2nd Round of counseling either in-person or through online (opt out) shall be eligible for participation in the 3rd round of Counseling in order of merit.|
Venue of Counselling – DNB PDCET merit based centralized counseling for July 2017 admission session shall be held in New Delhi at National Board of Examinations, PSP Area, Sector – 9, Dwarka (Landmark: Opp. District Court, New Delhi) as per prescribed schedule.
Click here to download complete details.