Flame University Application Form 2020 – Flame University offers Undergraduate Courses. Application Form for the UG Courses will be released in online mode at official website. Before starts to fill the application form candidates need to register to create their user account. To complete the application candidates are required to provide information such as personal contact details, educational qualifications, work experience, achievements/ extracurricular activities and statement of purpose, etc. Go through this article for details about Flame University Application Form 2020.
Flame University Application Form 2020
Candidates seeking admission in UG Courses can fill their Application Form online through the official website. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Get Flame University Application Form 2020 complete information here.
|Early Decision Cycle||2nd week of Dec 2019||1st week of Dec 2019||last week of December 2019|
|Campus Cycle I||2nd week of Jan 2020||1st week of Jan 2020||last week of Jan 2020|
|Regular Cycle I||last week of Feb 2020||3rd week of Feb 2020||2nd week of Mar 2020|
|Campus Cycle II||last week of Mar 2020||3rd week of Mar 2020||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Regular Cycle II||last week of Apr 2020||last week of Apr 2020||3rd week of May 2020|
|Final Admission Cycle I||last week of May 2020||3rd week of May 2020||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Final Admission Cycle II||2nd week of Jun 2020||1st week of Jun 2020||3rd week of June 2020|
Application Form: Candidates can apply online for UG Courses from officials website: flame.edu.in.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
According to last year information application fee was Rs. 1500/-. Last year application fee was paid by both online/offline mode.
How to fill Flame University Application Form 2020
- Register on the Application Portal: Register on apply.flame.edu.in to create your user account. You will get an auto-generated e-mail with your login information. Use this login information to apply to FLAME.
- Fill the Application Form: You are required to provide information such as personal contact details, educational qualification, work experience (if applicable), achievements/ extracurricular activities, statement of purpose and SAT score (if applicable).
- Upload the Documents: Candidates need to upload the Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate, Copies of 12th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate, SAT scorecard, Copy of other certificates and transcripts, Recent passport size photo.
- During filling the application form candidates also need to submit the “Statement of purpose”.
- Submission of Application Fee through the prescribed mode only.
Note: Once you have made the payment, you can submit the application form. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with your application number. You will be able to download a pdf copy of your submitted application form from the application portal.
Over the next few weeks, we will send you important information regarding your FLAME application status. Please check your registered e-mail account regularly, and keep visiting our application portal.
The required documents to be submitted at the time of application are:
- Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet
- Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet certificate
- Copy of 12th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet, in case you have already qualified the same
- Copy of 12th standard (or equivalent) certificate, in case you have already qualified the same
- SAT scorecard (if applicable).
- Copies of other certificates, transcripts, and testimonials (optional, but these documents may have relevance in assessing your candidature)
Note: Please complete all mandatory details carefully and accurately. You need not complete the application form in one sitting. You can save and return to the application form as many times as required, but before making the payment of application fee.
|Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate||Scanned attested copies of the 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate should be uploaded on the application portal.|
|Copies of 12th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate||Scanned attested copies of the 12th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate should be uploaded on the application portal, in case already completed your 12th standard.|
|SAT scorecard||If you have not taken the SAT, you will have to take the FLAME Entrance Aptitude Test (FEAT).|
|Copy of other certificates and transcripts||This is optional but may help you in the assessment of your candidature. You can upload scanned attested copies of the 11th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet. You can also upload certificates/testimonials of your co-curricular or extra-curricular achievements.|
|Recent passport size photo||.JPG or.PNG format|
|Statement of purpose||Your thoughts on why you are the right fit for FLAME, what value you add to the FLAME Community and why FLAME University should select you.|
|Application Fee||Application fee of INR 1,500 (As per last year record), which was paid through both online/offline modes:|
|Eligibility verification||It is your responsibility to check whether you are eligible to apply to FLAME University as per our eligibility criteria. FLAME University has full right to disqualify you at any stage of the admission process if found ineligible. In such a case, your admission, even if selected, will stand annulled.|
Insofar, official details of Flame University UG Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.