Flame University Application Form 2021 – Flame University offers Undergraduate Courses. Application Form for the UG Courses is released in online mode at official website. Before starts to fill the application form candidates need to register to create their user account. To complete the application candidates are required to provide information such as personal contact details, educational qualifications, work experience, achievements/ extracurricular activities and statement of purpose, etc. Go through this article for details about Flame University Application Form 2021.
Latest: Application Form for Flame University Admission 2021 is now available. Scroll down to Apply.
Flame University Application Form 2021
Candidates seeking admission in UG Courses can fill their Application Form online through the official website. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Get Flame University Application Form 2021 complete information here.
|Early Decision Cycle||01 – 06 Dec 2020||30 Nov 2020||28 Dec 2020|
|Online Cycle I||05 – 10 Jan 2021||04 Jan 2021||29 Jan 2021|
|Online Cycle II||16 – 21 Feb 2021||15 Feb 2021||12 Mar 2021|
|Online Cycle III||16 -21 Mar 2021||15 Mar 2021||09 Apr 2021|
|Online Cycle IV||20 – 25 Apr 2021||19 Apr 2021||21 May 2021|
Apply Here: Click here to fill the online application form for UG Courses.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment:
- Application Fee: Rs. 2,000
- Online: Debit Card, Credit Card (All major cards, except American Express), Netbanking, Wallet, UPI, etc.
- Demand Draft (DD)
- Purchase of scratch card from counsellors
How to fill Flame University Application Form 2021
- Register on the Application Portal: Register on apply.flame.edu.in to create your user account. You will get an auto-generated e-mail with your login information. Use this login information to apply to FLAME.
- Fill the Application Form: You are required to provide information such as personal contact details, educational qualification, work experience (if applicable), achievements/ extracurricular activities, statement of purpose and SAT score (if applicable).
- Upload the Documents: Candidates need to upload the Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate, Copies of 12th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate, SAT scorecard, Copy of other certificates and transcripts, Recent passport size photo.
- During filling the application form candidates also need to submit the “Statement of purpose”.
- Submission of Application Fee through the prescribed mode only.
Note: Once you have made the payment, you can submit the application form. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with your application number. You will be able to download a pdf copy of your submitted application form from the application portal.
Over the next few weeks, we will send you important information regarding your FLAME application status. Please check your registered e-mail account regularly, and keep visiting our application portal.
The required documents to be submitted at the time of application are:
- Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet
- Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet certificate
- Copy of 12th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet, in case you have already qualified the same
- Copy of 12th standard (or equivalent) certificate, in case you have already qualified the same
- SAT scorecard (if applicable).
- Copies of other certificates, transcripts, and testimonials (optional, but these documents may have relevance in assessing your candidature)
Note: Please complete all mandatory details carefully and accurately. You need not complete the application form in one sitting. You can save and return to the application form as many times as required, but before making the payment of application fee.
|Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate||Scanned attested copies of the 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate should be uploaded on the application portal.|
|Copies of 12th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate||Scanned attested copies of the 12th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate should be uploaded on the application portal, in case already completed your 12th standard.|
|SAT scorecard||If you have not taken the SAT, you will have to take the FLAME Entrance Aptitude Test (FEAT).|
|Copy of other certificates and transcripts||This is optional but may help you in the assessment of your candidature. You can upload scanned attested copies of the 11th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet. You can also upload certificates/testimonials of your co-curricular or extra-curricular achievements.|
|Recent passport size photo||.JPG or.PNG format|
|Statement of purpose||Your thoughts on why you are the right fit for FLAME, what value you add to the FLAME Community and why FLAME University should select you.|
|Application Fee||Application fee of INR 2,000, which shall paid through both online/offline modes:|
|Eligibility verification||It is your responsibility to check whether you are eligible to apply to FLAME University as per our eligibility criteria. FLAME University has full right to disqualify you at any stage of the admission process if found ineligible. In such a case, your admission, even if selected, will stand annulled.|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.