The National Testing Agency will release GPAT Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019 online. The applicants can download their admit card for GPAT 2019 from the official website, nta.ac.int.in. The candidate has to enter their Email ID and Password to download it. The GPAT 2019 Hall Ticket contains details of the candidate and the basic information about the exam like the date, timing, address of the exam center, etc. It is important that the candidate carry GPAT Admit Card on the exam day. NTA is set to conduct Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2019 on January 28, 2019. GPAT is a national level entrance test. It is a computer-based exam of 03 hours and will be completed in a single session only. Candidate can check more details regarding the GPAT 2019 Admit Card in the article below.
GPAT Admit Card 2019
Check your email ID as the GPAT 2019 Admit Card will also be sent to your registered email Id. Candidates can check the schedule for issuance of GPAT Admit Card and exam date in the table below.
|Admit Card download from||07 Jan 2019|
|Exam Date||28 Jan 2019|
Admit Card: GPAT Admit Card/ Hall TIcket will be available online at www.nta.ac.in.
How to download Admit Card of GPAT 2019?
Candidate can download the admit card for GPAT 2019 by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the direct link given above to download the GPAT Admit Card.
- Enter the login credentials such as Email ID and Password.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Sign In” button.
- On submitting the details the admit card will appear on the screen. The candidate should download and take a print out of it.
Details Mentioned on the GPAT 2019 Admit Card
The admit card consist of the following information:
- Applicant’s Name
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- GPAT Roll number
- Test date and time
- Reporting time at the venue
- Venue name
- Venue address
- Brief instructions for the candidate
What are documents to carry at the Exam Center?
The applicants need to carry the following list of documents to the test center, failing which, they will not be allowed inside the exam center:
- Self Attested copy of GPAT 2019 Admit Card with recent passport size photo pasted on it.
- At least one original and valid photo ID proof, such as:
- Driver’s license
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- UID card or a notarized Affidavit (in English) with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST categories are required to bring the valid caste certificate in Original and an attested photocopy.
- Physically Disabled candidates are required to bring the valid Disability certificate in Original and an attested photocopy.
Note: The attestation can be done by Institute Head also.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are many queries of studnets releated to admit card and the exam itself. Here we have tried to answer as many questions as possibel. However, if you do not find your query here, do tell what is query in the comment section below.
Q. Can I change my Exam center, after the GPAT 2019 Admit Card has been issued to me?
A. No, the exam center once allotted is final. Any request in change of exam center will not be considered.
Q. Is it necessary that the name on the Identification must match with the GPAT Application/ Admit Card?
A. Yes, it is necessary that the name provided at the time of registration should match with the Photo ID proof. The name needs to be exactly identical to the name on your Class 10th Mark sheet or equivalent for candidates appearing for GPAT.
Q. I have changed my name, so will there be any issue on the day of the examination?
A. As said earlier it is important the name should be identical to the Class 10th Marksheet. However, if the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, you must show the relevant document such as Marriage Certificate, Divorce Decree, Legal Name Change Document and submit a photocopy at the time of the examination of GPAT 2019 and interview and at the time of joining a programme at institutes.
Q. When should I report at the exam center?
A. The candidate should report one hour and thirty minutes prior to the test time. For the test beginning at 09.30 AM, you must reach the test center no later than 08:00 AM.