The AICTE will release the GPAT Admit Card 2018 or hall ticket online, on the official website i.e., www.aicte-gpat.in. It will be released in the month of January 2018 before the exam. Candidates will be able to download the Admit card for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2018 by going to the website and logging in by entering the one’s Application ID and Password. The Admit card will contain details of the appearing candidate and the examination centre. The admit card has to be downloaded and printed by the candidate. The candidate must carry the printed admit card to the examination centre along with an ID without which candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
GPAT Admit Card 2018
The hall ticket is the GPAT Admit Card 2018 which applicants can download. AICTE is conducting Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test on January 21, 2018, for which it will release GPAT Admit Card at the official website aicte-gpat.in. The admit card will contain the photo, name and signature of the candidate, GPAT Roll number, test date, time, reporting time at the venue, venue name, venue address and brief instructions for the candidate.
Important Dates for GPAT Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018:
|Admit Card download from||Jan 2018|
Download Admit Card: GPAT Admit Card 2018 will be available on aicte-gpat.in.
How to download admit card of GPAT 2018?
Step by step procedure to download GPAT admit card is given below.
- Go to the download admit card page, link for which will be activated as per the schedule.
- Enter log in credentials such as application ID, password; that must be same as used for application form.
- Click on hall ticket download link and download it.
- Print the generated GPAT admit card 2018 and go through instructions in it carefully.
The admit card will contain the photo, name and signature of the candidate, GPAT Roll number, test date, time, reporting time at the venue, venue name, venue address and brief instructions for the candidate.
More About GPAT Admit Card 2018
The admit card (hall tickets) will be released only for those candidates who have submitted the application form and fees on time.
Apart from the admit card made available online on the website, the admit card will also be sent to the email address provided by you. It is therefore, mandatory for you to have a valid email account throughout the selection process.
Note: Admit Card is a mandatory requirement in order to take the test. You must bring a print out of your Admit Card to the test centre.
About GPAT 2018
- Date of exam – January 21, 2018
- Duration – It is a three (3) hour duration computer based test with 125 questions.
- Marking – For each correct answer, candidate will get +4 marks, -1 negative marking is applicable for incorrect answers.