GPAT Admit Card 2019 – The candidates can download GPAT 2019 Admit Card from this page. It has been issued today, on January 07, 2019 at ntagpat.nic.in. In order to download the admit card of GPAT 2019, you need to log in by entering your Application Number and Password. NTA is conducting GPAT 2019 on January 28, 2019. On the day of the test, you must carry the colored print out of the GPAT Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019. Along with it, carry a valid ID proof such as PAN Card, Driver’s License, etc. Candidates can check complete details on GPAT 2019 Admit Card from this page.
Latest: GPAT 2019 Exam is now over.
GPAT Admit Card 2019
Candidates can only download GPAT admit card from the official website and it will not be available through any offline medium. Candidates can check the schedule for issuance of GPAT Admit Card and exam date in the table below.
|GPAT Admit Card 2019||Date|
|Availability of Admit Card||07 Jan 2019|
|GPAT 2019 Examination||28 Jan 2019|
GPAT 2019 e-Admit Card Public Notice
How to Download GPAT 2019 Admit Card if Forgot Login Details?
If a candidate does not remember their Login detail(s), which are, Application Number and Password, then he/she can retrieve it by simply following the instructions as below:
How to Get your Application Number for GPAT 2019 Login?
- Click on the direct on this page for GPAT 2019 Admit Card Login
- In the next screen, choose any of the option for downloading the Admit Card
- Then on the login page, click on the link which says “Forgot Application Number”
- Next, the candidates need to choose the GPAT 2019 from the drop-down menu.
- In the next screen, you have to provide your name, father name, mother name, and date of birth.
- Click on the “Get Application Number” button and it will be available on the screen.
How to Download GPAT Admit Card 2019 if Forgot Password?
To retrieve your Password, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the direct link on this page for the GPAT 2019 Login
- Next, on the Login page, click on the link which says “Forgot Password”.
- There are three options available to recover your Password. Choose any one option, and provide the relevant information.
- Submit the login details and you will receive your Password.
How to Download GPAT 2019 Admit Card?
In order to download GPAT 2019 Admit Card, candidates tend to follow certain steps. The information given below can be referred to for the same purpose:
- Step 1: As a first step, candidates need to click on the link flashing as “Admit Card” on the official website.
- Step 2: After visiting the website, candidates will have to log in by entering the details namely Application Number and Password.
- Step 3: After entering the Login Credentials, candidates need to click on the button “Submit”.
- Step 4: On submitting the login details, you will be directed to a new screen, in which you have to click on the “Download Admit Card” button.
- Step 5: Now, check that the details are correct and click on “Download CMAT 2019 Admit Card” button to finally download it.
Details Mentioned on the GPAT 2019 Admit Card
GPAT 2019 Admit Card comprises various noteworthy things related to the examination. Candidates can refer to the information provided below for the same:
- Applicant’s Name
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- GPAT Roll number
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Reporting time at the venue
- Complete address of the venue
What are the Documents to carry at the Exam Center?
The applicants need to carry the following list of documents to the test center, failing which, they will not be allowed inside the exam center:
- Printed copy of the GPAT 2019 Admit Card
- One passport size photograph (same as the one uploaded on the Online Application Form)
- At least one original and valid photo ID proof, such as:
- Driver’s license
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (with photograph)
- Ration Card
- Physically Disabled candidates are required to bring the valid Disability certificate in Original and an attested photocopy.
GPAT 2019 Exam Pattern
GPAT 2019 is an online computer based examination. The candidates can refer to the information provided below so as to check the exam pattern for GPAT 2019.
- Number of Questions: There will be 125 questions in total.
- Nature of Questions: GPAT 2019 will consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam: The total duration of GPAT 2019 is 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: For correct answers, candidates will be awarded 04 marks for each question.
- Negative Marking: There will be a negative marking of 01 marks on every incorrect answer.
- Questions from which subjects: The questions will be covering the topics of Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy and other related subjects of Pharmacy.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are many queries of the candidates related to admit card and the exam. Here we have tried to answer as many questions as possible. However, if you do not find your query here, do tell what is query in the comment section below.
Q. Can I change my Exam center, after the GPAT 2019 Admit Card has been issued to me?
A. No, the exam center once allotted is final. Any request in change of exam center will not be considered.
Q. Is it necessary that the name on the Identification must match with the GPAT Application/ Admit Card?
A. Yes, it is necessary that the name provided at the time of registration should match with the Photo ID proof. The name needs to be exactly identical to the name on your Class 10th Mark sheet or equivalent for candidates appearing for GPAT.
Q. I have changed my name, so will there be any issue on the day of the examination?
A. As said earlier it is important the name should be identical to the Class 10th Marksheet. However, if the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, you must show the relevant document such as Marriage Certificate, Divorce Decree, Legal Name Change Document and submit a photocopy at the time of the examination of GPAT 2019 and interview and at the time of joining a programme at institutes.
Q. When should I report at the exam center?
A. The candidate should report one hour and thirty minutes prior to the test time. For the test beginning at 09.30 AM, you must reach the test center no later than 08:00 AM. However, the other details about the exact time will be uploaded later.
If you have any questions related to GPAT 2019 Admit Card, then do let us know in the comment section below.