Gujarat University PG Dental Admission 2020 – The University has released the online notification for admission of candidates in Master of Dental Surgery(MDS) on it’s the official website. Admission to the course will be done on the basis of National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) MDS 2020. Candidate must ensure the eligibility criteria before applying for the admission. The university has opened the application forms online on its official website gujaratuniversity.ac.in. Candidates can check all the details of Gujarat University PG Dental Admission 2020 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
– Gujarat University has released the last rank MDS seat & Institute-wise admitted list. Scroll down to check.
– Gujarat University has released the vacant seat after Mop Up Round. Scroll down to check.
Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) Admission 2020
Candidates who will secure the minimum qualifying cutoff mark will be called for the counselling round in which document verification will be done.Hence,candidates must carry all documents on the counselling day.
Expected schedule for the Gujarat University PG Dental Admission 2020 is given below.
|Pin purchase from Bank||10 – 13 Jul 2020|
|Online Registration Begin||10 Jul 2020|
|Last date for Registration||13 Jul 2020|
|Document Verification on Help center||10 – 13 Jul 2020|
|Choice Filling||to be announced|
|Display of Seat Allottment||to be announced|
|Payment of Fees at Bank||to be announced|
|Reporting at Help center||to be announced|
Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) Admission 2020 Latest Information
The admission process for the Dental PG Course (MDS) for Academic Year of 2020-21 has been completed on July 24, 2020. The change or cancellation of admission of Dental PG Course (MDS) will not be allowed by ACPPGMEC.
- Click here to check final institute-wise admitted list for Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) Admission 2020.
- Click here to check the last rank MDS Seat for Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) Admission 2020.
- Click here to Vacant Seat after Mop Up Round for Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) Admission 2020.
Gujarat University PG Dental Application Form 2020
Application form is available for the admission in Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) for the academic year 2020. The candidate will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- at the time of filling up the online Application form. Applicants must fill the correct information in the application form and must recheck before submitting it. The given information about the applications fees is based on last year. Candidates need to upload necessary documents (self-attested) mentioned on website, recent passport size photograph and signature (JPG/JPEG format). The application form will be completed in all respects before submission. No alteration or addition will be permitted later on
- Click here to login for Gujarat University PG Dental Admission 2020.
- Click here to check Instructions for Online Application for PG Admission 2020.
*Note: Purchase of PIN done online (website – medadmgujarat.org) or designated branches of Axis Bank (Branch list is available on medadmgujarat.org) on payment of Rs. 2000/- (Non-refundable).
Click here to check the complete Procedure for Online Registration.
Gujarat University PG Dental Eligibility Criteria 2020
- He/she must be an Indian Citizen. He / She must be medically fit.
- The Candidate must have completed the recognized B.D.S or equivalent course form University within Gujarat State and completed a compulsory rotating internship. Candidate will have to produce full Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling, failing which, the candidate will not be eligible for admission.
- A candidate should have obtained permanent registration with Dental Council of India or Gujarat Dental Council within one month from the date of his/her admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled without any notice thereof, fees forfeited and will not be eligible to apply in future. This permanent registration certificate with DCI/GDC should be submitted/checked by respective institute/college where a candidate gets admission.
- A candidate who is engaged (at the time of submission of application ) in P.G Dental studies in this University or any Other University or equivalent body is not eligible.
- A candidate who in the past selected and admitted to any P.G. Dental course of this or any other university or equivalent body and have not completed that course at the time of submission of application is not eligible. (He is not eligible for All India Quota also). However, those candidates who have cancelled their admission with Gujarat University Admission Committee before reshuffling counselling (through head of institute/college) or surrendered his seat during reshuffling counselling are eligible, (but who have not cancelled their admission, will not be eligible)
- A candidate who had applied earlier to this University and who was disqualified because of the reason mentioned in Rules 220.127.116.11 (b), 7.8, 7.10, 7.12, (which is mention in the brochure) is not eligible.
- A candidate who is graduate of University other than Gujarat University will have to submit provisional eligibility certificate (P.E.C.) from Gujarat University within one month from the date of his / her admission, failing which the admission of candidate shall be cancelled without any notice thereof, fees forfeited and will not be eligible to apply in future. This provisional eligibility certificate (PEC) should be submitted/checked by the respective institute/college where a candidate gets admission.
- A candidate has to appear in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET MDS) conducted by Central government competent authority in the current academic year for admission to Post-graduate Dental Courses (MDS) and the candidate should have to secure minimum of marks at 50th percentile in NEET MDS for seeking admission to open category seats and a minimum of marks at 40th percentile in NEET MDS for seeking admission to SC, ST & SEBC category seats only. (Reserved candidate securing 40th percentile or more but less than 50th percentile in NEET MDS will not be eligible for open category seat even if it remains vacant). However, Open category candidate with locomotor disability of lower limbs who has secure a minimum of marks at 45th percentile in NEET MDS will be eligible for 3% locomotor disability quota only.
- Provided when the sufficient number of candidates in the respective categories fail to secure minimum marks as prescribed in NEET MDS held for any academic year for admission to Post Graduate courses, the Central Government in consultation with Dental Council of India may at its discretion lower the minimum marks required for admission to PG course for candidate belongings to respective categories and marks so lowered shall be applicable for the said academic year.
Gujarat University PG Dental Counselling 2020
Admission Committee for Professional Post Graduate Medical Educational Courses(ACPPGMEC) regulates the admission in MDS course. The counselling will be conduct for the admission on the basis of the names shortlisted in the NEET MDS 2020 merit list. Candidates have to present for the counselling on the scheduled date and time as allotted to them.The seats will be filled strictly on the basis of the rank secured by the candidate.
Gujarat University PG Dental Choice Filling 2020
Candidates have to fill the choices allotment will be done on the choice prefrences done by the candidate by keeping in mind the other eligibility criteria.Choice filling will be done on the basis of the following points.
- Specific Branch
- Specific Institute
- Goverment or SFI
- Choice on the basis of Fees
Steps for filling the choices –
Candidates can check the steps that are given below for filling the choices –
- Step 1 – Go to the official website.
- Step 2 – After this candidate has to login through registered user id and password.
- Step 3 – From the dashboard candidate has to click on the “Choice Filling”.
- Step 4 – Candidates are advised to fill the maximum of choices they call by filtering the brancg,fees and other details.
- Step 5 – This is the last and the final step, candidate must not forget to lock the choices filled and take a print of it also.
Instructions for the Choice Filling
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions :
- Vacant NRI seats will be converted to Management seats
- Vacant Management seats will be converted to Government seats
- Vacant Institutional seats (Open/SC/ST/SEBC/EWS) will be converted to State seats (Open/SC/ST/SEBC/EWS).
- Vacant Reserved Category State seats (SC/ST/SEBC/EWS) will be converted to OPEN State seats
- Vacant In-service/PWD seats will be converted to State seats in respective category
- The above procedure will be followed during the allotment process.
Gujarat University PG Medical Merit List 2020
The university will release the merit list on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the NEET MDS 2020 exam.The merit list will be issued on the official website and the link to check the same will also be provided on this page.Candidates after shortlisting of the names will be called for the counselling round.Shorlisted candidates will only be eligible for the admission by fulfilling the other eligibility criteria.
Details mentioned in the Merit List
Candidate can take rhe following information from the merit list which will be released by the university.
- User Id
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll No,
- Passed Institute Name
- University Merit
- General Merit
- Al India Overall Rank
Gujarat University PG Dental Seat Matrix 2020
Candidates can check the last year seat matrix for taking the rough idea of the seats from the links which is shared below.However,the seats can be subject to change for the 2020 year depending upon the decision of the State.Check from below.
- Click here to check the Category Wise Tentative Seat Matrix for MDS.
- Click here to check the In-Service Tentative Seat Matrix
- Click here to check the availability of seats.
Gujarat University PG Dental Reservation Policy 2020
Read the criteria of reservation policy for admission in the Gujarat University from the below list of points.
- As per directive of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, New Delhi, 50% of total available seats in the Academic year in various Post-graduate Dental courses in each subject in Govt. Institutions / Colleges will be filled up as an All India Quota Seats as per All India 50% Quota rank by Competent Authority. The remaining seats will be available for the candidates passing from Gujarat University in accordance. The student passing from other statutory Universities within Gujarat State will be considered as per their merits in accordance.
- For Self-finance Colleges / Institutions, 75% of total seats shall be filled by Admission Committee of Gujarat University and the remaining 25% seats (Management quota seats including 15% genuine NRI seats) shall be filled up by Consortium of Colleges / Institutes as per Gujarat Professional Medical Educational Colleges or Institutions [Regulation of admission and fixation of fess, Act-2007] Act 3 of 2008 & Gujarat Ordinance No. 2 of 2016. Admission on the Management quota / NRI quota seats shall be given by the Consortium of Colleges/Institutes on the basis of NEET PG 2017 rank of the candidates who have applied for admission against the Management quota / NRI seats of the respective college/institution.
- In case the seats reserved for All India quota in Dental course remain vacant because of non-availability of candidates the same will be treated as local seats.
- Remaining 50% (or more) of total seats in postgraduate courses will be filled up by the “Admission Committee” of University.
Gujarat University PG Dental Fees structure (MDS) Admission 2020
From here the students can check the whole structure of fees for Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) Admission 2019.The fee structure for the year 2020 may or may not be change depending upon the State decision.Check from below the fee structure.
- Click here to check the fee structure for admission.
For more details of Gujarat University, PG Dental Admission, candidates can – Download Notification.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.