HP LEET 2021 Answer Key: Himachal Pradesh Lateral Entry Entrance Test (HP LEET) 2021 Answer Key will publish on the official website i.e. hptechboard.com. The HP LEET 2021 Answer Key will be released by H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala. Candidates who will appear in the Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2021 can check the answer key online and also the direct links will be provided below. As per the marking scheme prescribed by the officials, candidates would get +4 marks on each correct answer and -1 on each wrong one. Candidates can check all the information regarding HP LEET 2021 Answer Key from the article below.
HP LEET 2021 Answer Key
With the help of the answer key, the candidate can calculate their estimated score. Answer key helps the students to get to know their approximate marks before the actual result declaration. The dates of HP LEET 2021 are given in the table below.
|Entrance exam date||3rd – 4th week of May 2021|
|Answer key publishing||4th week of May 2021|
|Result declaration||1st week of Jun 2021|
Answer Key: HP LEET 2021 Answer Key will available on the official website i.e. hptechboard.com.
How can one know marks using the marking scheme?
Marking does help in knowing the marks in terms that if a candidate knows the right exam pattern and the scheme that was followed in the exam, one can implement the same methodology to evaluate the expected marks/scores.
- The Lateral Entry Entrance Test shall be conducted through a single question paper containing 25 questions each from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge. Therefore the candidates will get a total of 100 questions to attempt.
- Each correct answer fetches 4 marks and 1 mark is deducted for every incorrect response. The candidates will have to choose the correct answer out of the 4 options and darken the circle against the appropriate choice in the OMR response sheet using an only blue/black pen.
- All you need to do is tick mark the correct option of the question you have attempted by comparing them simultaneously with the official answer key. If your answer is correct then award yourself 4 marks and deduct 1 mark if the answer is incorrect.
How to check the HP LEET 2021 answer key?
Here, we have enlisted the steps to check and download the HP LEET 2021 answer key. Candidates must go through the pointers given below to get to know the same.
- Click the above direct link that is provided on this page.
- The link will take you directly to the answer key page.
- Here you will find 04 answer keys corresponding to 04 series of question papers of HP LEET 2021.
- The answer keys will be named as Series A, Series B, Series C, and Series D.
- Download and take a print out of it to evaluate the marks.
What after the Answer key publishing?
After the answer key, the board will announce the result along with the publishing of the Merit List based on the marks secured in LEET-2021. The result will be released in the month of June 2021 and will be available on H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board Website hptechboard.com. No candidate will be sent their rank card through post however it can be downloaded from the Board website. Please note that candidates are not allowed to raise objections whatsoever, regarding the answer key. The displayed answer key will be the final one.
Official v/s Unofficial Answer Key
The HP LEET 2021 answer key may also be released by some private coaching centers on the same day. But please note that these will unofficial answer keys and shall not be considered as equally genuine as the official answer key. you may take hints from it but we advise you to wait for the official answer key. Candidates are strongly advised that the unofficial answer key will not guarantee the exact marks or scores to be attained.
About Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board
The Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board came into existence on 15th day of July,1986 under the H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board Act, 1986 (Act No.14 of 1986).Presently 15 Government Polytechnic Colleges,24 Polytechnics in Private Sector and 73 Government Industrial Training Institutes , 95 Industrial Training Centres in Private Sector are affiliated with this Board . The Board is located at Dari in Dharamshala. Which is in the lap of Dhauladhar range of Himalayas.
HP LEET 2019 Answer Key – Series A, B, C, D
HP LEET 2018 Answer Key – Series A, B, C, D
- Click here to check the SERIES A final answer key for LEET 2018.
- Click here to check the SERIES B final answer key for LEET 2018.
- Click here to check the SERIES C final answer key for LEET 2018.
- Click here to check the SERIES D final answer key for LEET 2018.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.