|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
HP LEET 2017 – Admission to Diploma courses in Govt. & Pvt. Polytechnics in Himachal Pradesh under Lateral Entry Scheme for the academic session 2017-18. Students Admitted in various Polytechnics will have to submit their Registration Form through their concerned Polytechnics within one month from the last date of counseling. Candidates can check the complete information of HP LEET 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Round 2 Candidate Allocation List, Admitted Students and Vacancy list has been released on the official website. Check the same through the “Counselling” link provided below.
HP Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) 2017
Last year the LEET was held in 9 stations across the State. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks secured in LEET-2017. Schedule for HP Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) 2017 will be available here as per official announcement.
Schedule for the HP LEET 2017 is given below.
|Last date for downloading the Bank Challan after
filling the application
|12 May 2017|
|The last date for the filling online application||15 May 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||28 May 2017|
HP LEET 2017 Result
HP LEET 2017 Result is released officially after the entrance exam for Admission to Diploma courses in Govt. & Pvt. Polytechnics in Himachal Pradesh under Lateral Entry Scheme for the academic session 2017-18. The direct link to check the same is also provided below for the sake of candidates.
To Check Detailed Counselling Schedule – Click Here
HP LEET 2017 Application Form
Eligible and Interested candidates may fill their application from the official website as per schedule. Before filling online application candidates are requested to read the instruction for online application. Candidates an also fill their application from the direct link will be provided below.
- Application process is over…!!!
- Candidates are required to pay Entrance fee amounting to Rs. 650/-(General Category) and Rs. 400/- (SC/ST/OBC Categories).
The fee can be paid online through the admission portal through credit card, debit card and Internet banking or through Banking Challan of State Bank of India after taking print of Bank Challan from the portal and paying the fee at State Bank of India counter. The detail of Challan journal number / Transaction ID number has to be fed by the candidate for confirmation of fee.
How to Fill Online Application?
- Visit the Himachal Takniki Shiksha Board website (http:// www.hptechboard.com) and click on “Online Admission 2017”.
- You will reach the homepage of HPTSB Online Admissions.
- Click on ‘Click here for Admission Information’.
- Click on (Polytechnic – LEET 2017).
- You will be redirected to the Information Page.
- Click on “New User Registration” Link under “Online Services”
- You will be redirected to “New Registration Page”.
- Enter all the Details and click on Submit button.
- On submitting the form an Email and SMS will be sent to you on your registered email ID and Mobile No.
- On the home page click on Login button.
- Enter the Login and Password to login.
- Click on Apply online Link.
- You will be redirected to the Application Form with auto-populated details which are provided during the New Registration.
- Please provide all the details as required in the application form. ‘*’ marked fields are mandatory and information must be entered to complete and submit the form successfully.
- You may read the Instructions to fill the form before starting with filling the details.
- Refer section ‘Fields in Form’ below to know what is to be filled under each field.
- In case you are non-Himachali, all sub-categories would be disabled and are not needed to be filled.
- Once you have completely filled the form, read the Terms & Conditions carefully. It is mandatory to accept terms & conditions to submit the form. Click on the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions.
- Once form is filled and terms & conditions are accepted, click on “Save & Proceed to Next step” button at the end of the form.
- You will be navigated to Next step to attach “Photograph and Signature”.
- Upload the Photo and signature and Click on “Save & Proceed to Next step” to make the Payment.
The candidate must have 12th Science or / 12th Science with Vocational or / 12th Science with Technical or / Xth +(2years ITI/COE) with appropriate specialization as per AICTE Norms
In case a candidate has appeared/appearing in 12th Science or/with vocational or/12th Science with Technical examination in March,2017 can appear in LEET subject to the condition that his/her eligibility shall be verified at the time of counseling by the Central Admission Selection Committee. Admission will be granted only after the candidate fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
It is a common admission test. Reservation/weightage of any kind will be provided as per Govt. policy by the Admission Selection Committee. The category & sub-category as filled in the online form by the candidate shall be final and may not be changed in general; hence the decision of the Admission selection committee will be final.
Candidate seeking admission in two or more different sub categories of main category shall required to fill one application form and shall mark his options as per the instructions given for filling-up the online application form. If the candidate has not mentioned any category/sub-category in his application form, his candidature shall be considered against General category only.
HP LEET 2017 Admit Card
HP LEET 2017 Admit Card is released officially prior to the entrance exam for Admission to Diploma courses in Govt. & Pvt. Polytechnics in Himachal Pradesh under Lateral Entry Scheme for the academic session 2017-18.
How to download Admit Card
- Visit official website or click on the above link provided.
- Then click on “click here to download Admit Card”.
- Click on “Check Application Status”.
- Enter your Temporary ID.
- Click on “GO”.
- Click on Download Admit Card.
The admit card will not be sent by post however it can only be downloaded from the Board Website before the date of test.
Candidate must not temper with the admit card or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
The admit card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is legally punishable/cognizable offence.
Candidate can also get the information regarding his/her Roll No., Test Centre etc. on our website : www.hptechboard.com or through e-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
The admit card will have your name, roll number, photograph, signature, address, address of your test centre, test schedule and set of instructions to be read carefully by you.
The admit card once downloaded should be carefully examined by the candidate.
No candidate will be permitted to sit in the entrance test without a valid Admit Card. The Admit Card should be shown to the invigilator for verification.
The Lateral Entry Entrance Test shall be conducted through a single question paper of 03 hours duration as per the following details :
- Mathematics : 25 Questions
- Physics : 25 Questions
- Chemistry : 25 Questions
- General Knowledge : 25 Questions(State-15,National Level-10)
All questions will be of objective type and each question carries equal marks.
Each question is followed by 4 alternative answers. The candidate will have to choose the correct answer and dark/shade against the appropriate choice in the OMR response sheet with blue/black pen adhering to the instructions provided.
There shall be no re-evaluation or re-checking of answer sheet.
For correct answer, 04(four) marks will be awarded and 01(one) mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Language of the Paper – The question booklet will be set and supplied in bi-lingual i.e. English & Hindi.
|Name of Test Centres||Centre Code|
HP LEET 2016 Result & Answer Key
Final Answer Key
For more detail of HP Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) 2017 – Download Information Brochure.