HP LEET 2018 – Lateral Entry Entrance Test is conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Siksha Board, Dharamshala. Students who are seeking admission in various Polytechnic Programmes in government and private colleges of the Himachal Pradesh could apply for HP LEET 2018 by filling up an online application form. HP LEET 2018 is state-level entry test. The LEET – 2018 was held in 9 stations across the State.
The HP LEET 2018 test was conducted on May 27, 2018. You can find all the details of the application process, eligibility criteria, admit card, result from this page below. Links to access the important portal for the admission process will also be provided on this page.
HP LEET 2018 – Lateral Entry Test
Himachal Pradesh Tahniki Siksha Board conducts this entrance examination each year for candidates seeking admission to various polytechnic programmes in the state. The examination is pen and paper-based, and if you are eligible you can fill up the application form online and complete the application procedure as per the schedule. In the table below, we are providing you with the schedule of the same.
|The last date for the filling online application||04 Apr 2018|
|Last date for downloading the Bank Challan||07 May 2018|
|Last date of submission of application through net banking||09 May 2018|
|Availability of admit card||22 May 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||27 May 2018|
|Date of Result||31 May 2018|
Candidates who are interested to apply for HP LEET 2018, must read the article carefully to find details about eligibility criteria and all the admission related information.
HP LEET 2018 Result
HP LEET 2018 result has been released officially after the entrance exam for Admission to Diploma courses in Govt. & Pvt. Polytechnics in Himachal Pradesh under Lateral Entry Scheme for the academic session 2018-19. The results are announced on May 31, 2018. The result will not be sent to you by post or any other means. You have to check it online only on the official website or by visiting the direct link provided below.
HP LEET 2018 Application Form
Eligible and Interested candidates may fill their application from the official website as per schedule. Before filling online application candidates are requested to read the instruction for online application. Candidates an also fill their application from the direct link that will be provided above in the quick link section as soon as it is announced.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Entrance fee amounting to Rs. 650/-(General Category) and Rs. 400/- (SC/ST/OBC Categories).
Mode of Application: Online
Mode of Fee Payment: Online (debit/credit/net banking) or Bank Challan of State Bank Of India.
if the bank challan option is selected then, after taking print of Bank Challan from the portal and paying the fee at State Bank of India counter, the detail of Challan journal number / Transaction ID number has to be fed by the candidate for confirmation of fee.
How to Fill Online Application?
- Visit the Himachal Takniki Shiksha Board website (http:// www.hptechboard.com) and click on “Online Admission 2018”. You can also visit the ‘Application Form’ link above on this page.
- You will reach the homepage of HPTSB Online Admissions.
- Click on ‘Click here for Admission Information’.
- Click on (Polytechnic – LEET 2018).
- You will be redirected to the Information Page.
- Click on “New User Registration” Link under “Online Services”
- You will be redirected to “New Registration Page”.
- Enter all the Details and click on Submit button.
- On submitting the form an Email and SMS will be sent to you on your registered email ID and Mobile No.
- On the home page click on Login button.
- Enter the Login and Password to login.
- Click on Apply online Link.
- You will be redirected to the Application Form with auto-populated details which are provided during the New Registration.
- Please provide all the details as required on the application form. ‘*’ marked fields are mandatory and information must be entered to complete and submit the form successfully.
- You may read the Instructions to fill the form before starting with filling the details.
- Refer section ‘Fields in Form’ below to know what is to be filled in each field.
- In case you are non-Himachali, all sub-categories would be disabled and are not needed to be filled.
- Once you have completely filled the form, read the Terms & Conditions carefully. It is mandatory to accept terms & conditions to submit the form. Click on the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions.
- Once the form is filled and terms & conditions are accepted, click on “Save & Proceed to Next step” button at the end of the form.
- You will be navigated to Next step to attach “Photograph and Signature”. The image files should be in jpeg with size less than 100Kb.
- Upload the Photo and signature and Click on “Save & Proceed to Next step” to make the Payment.
Lateral Entry scheme means direct entry to the second year of Polytechnic courses. Thus the take admission under this scheme the following eligibility criteria are to be fulfilled:
12th Science (with mathematics as one of the subject) or 12th science with vocational or 12th science with Technical.
10+2 years ITI under NCVT/SCVT/COE in engineering stream shall be eligible for admission to Second-year Diploma Course(s) of appropriate programme as per AICTE Norms.
It is a common admission test. Reservation/weightage of any kind will be provided as per Govt. policy by the Admission Selection Committee. The category & sub-category as filled in the online form by the candidate shall be final and may not be changed in general; hence the decision of the Admission selection committee will be final.
A Candidate seeking admission in two or more different sub-categories of the category shall be required to fill one application form and shall mark his options as per the instructions, given for filling up the online application form. If the candidate has not mentioned any category/sub-category in his application form, his candidature shall be considered against General category only
HP LEET 2018 Admit Card
HP LEET 2018 Admit Card is released officially prior to the entrance exam for Admission to Diploma courses in Govt. and Pvt. Polytechnics in Himachal Pradesh under Lateral Entry Scheme for the academic session 2018-19. It is expected to be available before the exam. The admit card will not be sent by any means to the candidates and it must be downloaded from the official website or by visiting the direct link provided above on this page.
How to download Admit Card?
- Visit official website or click on the above link that will be provided as per the schedule.
- Then click on “click here to download Admit Card”.
- Click on “Check Application Status”.
- Enter your Login ID and Password.
- Click on “Log in“.
- Click on Download Admit Card.
You can also get the information regarding your Roll No., Test Centre etc. on the official website: www.hptechboard.com or through e-mail: [email protected] and [email protected] The admit card once downloaded should be carefully examined by the candidate. No candidate will be permitted to sit in the entrance test without a valid Admit Card. The Admit Card should be shown to the invigilator for verification.
The Lateral Entry Entrance Test shall be conducted through a single question paper as per the following details:
- Mathematics: 25 Questions
- Physics: 25 Questions
- Chemistry: 25 Questions
- General Knowledge: 25 Questions(State-15,National Level-10)
All questions will be of objective type and each question carries equal marks.
The examination will be held on the basis of 01 question paper. But there will be series of 04 question paper.
The type of the questions will be Multiple Choice. Each question is followed by 4 alternative answers. The candidate will have to choose the correct answer and dark/shade against the appropriate choice in the OMR response sheet with blue/black pen adhering to the instructions provided.
There is a negative marking scheme. You will be deducated 01 marks for each wrong answer and awarded 04 marks for each correct answer.
The Language of the Paper: The question booklet will be set and supplied in bi-lingual i.e. English & Hindi.
The HP LEET entrance test, last year, was conducted in the following 9 stations across the state. The list of the centres is given below. You must note that these are the centres for the last year’s examination, they are subjected to change this year.
|Name of Test Centres||Centre Code|
HP Answer Key
You can check the answers of the HP LEET 2018 examination, after the test. It will be uploaded on the official website. This will help you to crosscheck your answers and get a rough idea of your score in the HP LEET 2018. Thus you may check the answer key from the official website or you can visit the direct link that we will provide on this page once it is officially announced.
For more detail of HP Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET), you can download the information brochure- Download Information Brochure 2018.
Official Website: www.hptechboard.com