HP LEET 2021 Application Form: HP Takniki Shiksha Board releases the HP LEET 2021 application form in the First week of April 2021 at hptechboard.com. The direct link to apply for it will be provided here. To fill the form, candidates are suggested to have a valid email id and contact number. Applicants must ensure that they submit the application form for the desired course before the last date. An incomplete application will liable for rejection. The HP LEET application fee is non-refundable and can be submitted by candidates through credit or debit card or net banking. To know more about HP LEET 2021 Application Form. read the article written below.
HP LEET 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to fill the application form to appear in the HP LEET 2021 examination before the due date. Candidates can check the important dates related to HP LEET 2021 Application Form.
|Availability of online application form||1st week of Apr 2021|
|Last date of Submission of application form through online payment||2nd week of May 2021|
Application Form: HP LEET 2020 application form will available on the official website: hptechboard.com
Candidates can check the data of application fee, which is based on the previous year record.
- Mode of Application: Online.
- Mode of Fee Payment: Online (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking).
|General Category||Rs. 650/-|
|SC/ST/OBC Categories||Rs. 400/-|
How to fill the HP LEET 2021 Application Form?
Here, we have enlisted the steps to fill the HP LEET 2021 application form. Candidates must make sure that they have filled the correct information which is authentic as well.
- Visit the official website or refer to the link provided above.
- You will reach the homepage of HPTSB Online Admissions.
- Click on ‘Admission Information’.
- You will be asked to select the Admission Program.
- Click on the button for which you wish to apply (Polytechnic – PAT/Polytechnic – LEET/PHARMACY).
- You will be redirected to the Information Page.
- Click on the “New User Registration” link under “Online Services”
- You will be redirected to “New Registration Page”
- Enter all the details and click on the Submit button.
- On submitting the form an Email will be sent to you on your email ID.
Filling the Application Form
- Login on the candidate portal by proving the credentials such as User ID and Password.
- Click on the option “Apply Online”.
- Read the Instructions to fill the form before starting with filling the details.
- Now fill all the asked accreditation diligently.
- All the marked details are mandatory to be filled.
- Once you are done with the form, read the Terms and Conditions diligently and accept them before the submission.
- Click on “Save & Proceed to Next step” option to proceed further.
- Upload the Photo and signature in the application form.
- Click on “Save & Proceed to Next step” to make the Payment.
Candidates have to upload the required images in the prescribed format and sizes. No other format or size will be accepted by the officials and hence it will be lead to non-submission of the application form. Candidates can refer to the table given below to check the previous year details.
|Photograph||JPEG||100 KB <|
|Signature||JPEG||100 KB <|
Details to be filled
The applicants have to fill the following information in the application form carefully. Make sure that the details mentioned are authentic and accurate.
- The choice of the examination centre.
- Candidate Details (Name, DOB, Gender, Gueardian Details).
- Domicile, Religion, and Nationality.
- Kashmiri Migrant and Category.
- Address and Contact Details (email id and Phone No.)
- Declaration or Terms and Conditions.
- Photo and Signature upload.
Lateral Entry scheme means direct entry to the second year of Polytechnic courses. Thus the take admission under this scheme the following eligibility criteria are to be fulfilled:
- The candidate must have 12 St.d examinations with physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics/Biology.
- 12th Science (with mathematics as one of the subject) or 12th science with Technical Vocational subject.
- 10+2 years ITI under NCVT/SCVT/COE in engineering stream shall be eligible for admission to Second-year Diploma Course(s) of the appropriate programme as per AICTE Norms.
HP LEET 2021 Admit Card
As the Board closes the online registration, it issues the admit card to all the eligible candidates on its official website. Candidates have to provide login credentials to access the allotted hall ticket. As per the guidelines of the HP Takniki Shiksha Board, the admit card is non-transferable to any other candidate in any kind of situation. Impersonation is legally punishable/cognizable offense. It is mandatory to bring the admit card but candidates also have to bring their original identity proof and its photocopy for the verification process. The admit card consists of the candidate’s name, roll number, photograph, signature, address, address of your test centre, test schedule and set of instructions to be read carefully.
HP Lateral Entry Entrance Test (2020) HP LEET
The Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board conducts an entrance exam named as HP LEET for the Lateral Entry candidates to provide admission in various Polytechnic courses. The HP LEET exam consists of total 100 questions in the Multiple Choice Type (MCQ) method. Candidates get +4 marks on each correct response and -1 marks on each wrong ones. So, candidates have to be careful regarding marking the answers in the OMR sheet. The question paper usually comes in English and Hindi language for the convenience of the candidates.
Official Website: hptechboard.com.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.