HP LEET 2019 Application Form: The conducting body has commenced the online registration for HP LEET 2019 on the official website hptechboard.com. Candidates are advised to go through the registration guide before proceeding to complete the registration process. Valid email id and contact number are mandatory in the duly filled application form. Applicants must ensure that they submit the application form for the desired course before the last date. Also, the incomplete application is liable for rejection. The HP LEET application fee is non-refundable and can be submitted by candidates through credit or debit card or net banking. To know more on HP LEET 2019 Application Form. read the article written below.
HP LEET 2019 Application Form
Candidates have to fill the application form to appear in the HP LEET 2019 examination before the due date. No application invite of the non-eligible candidate would be accepted by the concerned authorities of the conducting body. The official dates for relevant events regarding the HP LEET 2019 Application Form has been released. Candidates can check the schedule given below.
|Application Form commencement||04 Apr 2019|
|Last date for downloading the Challan after filling the application up to||06 May 2019|
|Filling of Particulars Challan after depositing fee in the SBI up to||09 May 2019|
|Last date of submission of application fee online||09 May 2019|
|Exam Date||26 May 2019|
Application Form: Various links for application process:
List of Candidates:
- Click here to check the List of candidates whose exam. forms have been rejected due to availed all chances/Eligibility.
- Click Here to check the list of candidates whose applications are not processed due to non-payment of application fee.
- Mode of Application: Online.
- Mode of Fee Payment: Online (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking) or Bank Challan of State Bank of India.
|General Category||Rs. 650/-|
|SC/ST/OBC Categories||Rs. 400/-|
How to fill the HP LEET 2019 Application Form?
Here, we have enlisted the steps to fill the HP LEET 2019 application form from the official website. Candidates must make sure that they have filled the correct information which is authentic as well.
- Visit URL: www.hptechboard.com and click on online admission.
- You will reach the homepage of HPTSB Online Admissions.
- Click on ‘Admission Information’.
- You will be asked to select Admission Program.
- Click on the button for which you wish to apply (Polytechnic – PAT/Polytechnic – LEET/PHARMACY).
- You will be redirected to the Information Page.
- Click on “New User Registration” Link under “Online Services”
- You will be redirected to “New Registration Page”
- Enter all the Details and click on Submit button.
- On submitting the form an Email will be sent to you on your email ID.
Filling the Application Form
- Login on the candidate portal by proving the credentials such as User ID and Password.
- Click on the option “Apply Online”.
- Read the Instructions to fill the form before starting with filling the details.
- Now fill all the asked accreditation diligently.
- All the marked details are mandatory to be filled.
- Once you are done with the form, read the Terms and Conditions diligently and accept them before the submission.
- Click on “Save & Proceed to Next step” option to proceed further.
- Upload the Photo and signature in the application form.
- Click on “Save & Proceed to Next step” to make the Payment.
Candidates have to upload the required images in the prescribed format and sizes. No other format or size is accepted by the officials and hence it will be lead to non-submission of the application form. Candidates can refer to the table given below for the same.
|Photograph||JPEG||100 KB <|
|Signature||JPEG||100 KB <|
Details to be filled
The applicants have to fill the following information in the application form carefully. Make sure that the details mentioned are authentic and accurate.
- The choice of the examination centre.
- Candidate Details (Name, DOB, Gender, Gueardian Details).
- Domicile, Religion, and Nationality.
- Kashmiri Migrant and Category.
- Address and Contact Details (email id and Phone No.)
- Declaration or Terms and Conditions.
- Photo and Signature upload.
Sample Application Form
Lateral Entry scheme means direct entry to the second year of Polytechnic courses. Thus the take admission under this scheme the following eligibility criteria are to be fulfilled:
- The candidate must have 12 St.d examinations with physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics/Biology.
- 12th Science (with mathematics as one of the subject) or 12th science with Technical Vocational subject.
- 10+2 years ITI under NCVT/SCVT/COE in engineering stream shall be eligible for admission to Second-year Diploma Course(s) of the appropriate programme as per AICTE Norms.
HP LEET 2019 Admit Card
As the Board closes the online registration, it issues the admit card to all the eligible candidates on its official website. Candidates have to provide login credentials to access the allotted hall ticket. As per the guidelines of the HP Takniki Shiksha Board, the admit card is non-transferable to any other candidate in any kind of situation. Impersonation is legally punishable/cognizable offense. It is mandatory to bring the admit card but candidates also have to bring their original identity proof and its photocopy for the verification process. The admit card consists of the candidate’s name, roll number, photograph, signature, address, address of your test centre, test schedule and set of instructions to be read carefully.
About the Exam
The Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board conducts an entrance exam named as HP LEET for the Lateral Entry candidates to provide admission in various Polytechnic courses. The HP LEET exam consists of total 100 questions in the Multiple Choice Type (MCQ) method. Candidates get +4 marks on each correct response and -1 marks on each wrong ones. So, candidates have to be careful regarding marking the answers in the OMR sheet. The question paper usually comes in English and Hindi language for the convenience of the candidates.
Official Website: hptechboard.com.