HP LEET Syllabus 2022 – The candidates can check HP LEET 2022 syllabus from this page. It is necessary to know the syllabus for the exam because it helps in knowing the topics and chapters from which questions are asked in the exam. HP Lateral Entry Entrance Test (HP LEET) 2022 will be conducted for admission into Diploma courses in Government and Private Polytechnics in Himachal Pradesh under Lateral Entry scheme. The syllabus for HP LEET 2022 has been specified by the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board in the brochure of the exam. The students can check it from hptechboard.com. Check the detailed HP LEET syllabus 2022 from this page.
HP LEET Syllabus 2022
The syllabus for HP LEET 2022 will be as specified by the H.P Board of School Education for Matriculation. Check the subject-wise syllabus from here.
- Number System
- Coordinate Geometry
- Statistics and Probability
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Light – Reflection and Refraction
- The Human Eye and the Colorful World
- Sources of Energy
- Management of Natural Resources
- Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Metals and Non-Metals
- Acids, Bases and Salts
- Carbon and its Compounds
- Periodic Classification of Elements
HP LEET Exam Pattern 2022
For better preparation of the exam, the candidates must know the exam pattern. It specifies the duration of the exam, type of questions, distribution of questions etc. Given below is the LEET 2022 exam pattern.
- Duration of the exam: The test is of total 02 hours
- Question type: The test is objective in nature. Each question has 4 alternatives
- Language of the question paper: The question booklet of LEET shall be set in two languages namely English & Hindi for Maths, Physics, Chemistry portion only
- Marking scheme: 04 marks will be given for the correct answer. 01 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
Distribution of questions
|Subjects||No. of questions|
|General Knowledge||25 (State: 15, National: 10)|
Some Preparation Tips for HP LEET 2022
To get good marks in any exam, it is essential to follow a proper preparation strategy. This rule applies to the cracking of HP LEET 2022 as well. Given below are some of the tips that can candidates can follow while doing the preparation.
- Complete the syllabus on time: The candidates must try to complete the syllabus one month before the exam. To complete the syllabus on time, follow a timetable. Find the important topics of each subject and try to understand them thoroughly.
- Solve previous years question papers: To know how well the preparation is going, the candidates must self-evaluate themselves by solving the previous years question papers. After solving them, one will get to know about the difficulty level of the exam and topics from where questions are usually asked.
- Make short notes: One should make short notes while studying for HP LEET 2022. In the notes, mention the important topics and then, make flowcharts to explain the critical points of the topics. Refer to these notes time and again to remember the concepts.
- Revise regularly: It is important to keep revising the important topics again and again so that crucial points can be retained in the mind for a longer period of time. So, in your timetable, allot the time for revision as well.
FAQs on HP LEET Syllabus 2022
Ans. You can check the syllabus from hptechboard.com.
Ans. The syllabus for HP LEET 2022 is as prescribed by H.P Board of School Education for Matriculation.
Ans. The questions in the test are asked from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and General Knowledge.
Ans. To complete the syllabus on time, follow a time-table. Allot proper targets to complete the topics for each subject.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.