HPCET 2020 Admit Card – HPCET will be conducted for various UG and PG Admissions. HPCET 2020 Entrance Exam will be conducted from May 09, 2020 to June 07, 2020. The Admit Card of HPCET will be released online on the official website i.e. himtu.ac.in. The release of HP CET 2020 Admit Card will be done only for the eligible candidates. Find all the details on the document, download links, important instructions related to the HPCET Admit Card and other details in the following post.
HPCET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download the admit card for HPCET from the official website. Those who have filled their application on or before the last date of application can able to download the admit card 2020. The direct link to download the Admit card will be provided below for the sake of candidates.
Schedule for HPCET 2020 Admit Card is given below:
|Availablity of Admit Card||May 2020|
|Dates of Entrance Exam|
|BHMCT & B.Sc (HM & CT)||09 May 2020 (Morning)|
|BBA||09 May 2020 (Evening)|
|B.Tech/B.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy (Ayur.)||10 May 2020 (Morning)|
|BCA||10 May 2020 (Evening)|
|MBA & MBA (T & HM), M.Tech||07 Jun 2020 (Morning)|
|M.Pharmacy/M.Sc (Environmental Science), Diploma in yoga, M.Sc (Physics) & MCA||07 Jun 2020 (Evening)|
Admit Card: HPCET admit card 2020 will be released on the official website: himtu.ac.in.
How to download Admit Card of HPCET 2020?
To download the admit card, candidates have to follow the steps given below. It is necessary to have a computer system and internet connection for this purpose. Rest of the process is as follows:
- Open the official website of the university on your computer system.
- On the homepage of the website, find and click the admit card download link.
- Enter the application number and choose a program from the drop-down menu.
- Or one can enter his name and program as per requirement from the list.
- Verify the details, make corrections if needed and press Find Admit Card button.
- HPCET 2020 Hall Ticket would be shown on the screen.
- Save it and also take at least 2 printouts.
- Keep it safe in best condition till the final admissions are made.
In case you notice any error or discrepancy in the document, you should bring it to the notice of the exam authorities immediately for resolution.
HPCET 2020 Admit Card – Centre of Exam
Below provided exam centre is based on last year record for reference only.
|Examination Centre||Examination Centre|
- The admit card will contain the admit card number, photograph of the student, address of the examination center and examination date. Discrepancies, if any, must be brought to the notice of the Controller of Examinations, Himachal Pradesh Technical University, Gandhi Chowk, Hamirpur (H.P.)-177001 immediately.
- Candidates should take a print of the admit card using the print option on A-4 size paper only. Please ensure that all information on the admit card including photograph is clearly visible on the print.
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the test without the valid admit card.
- Candidates must not mutilate the admit card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated and received by them. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The admit card is an important document and it must be preserved and produced at the time of entrance examination/test. Candidate should report to the allotted test centre along with admit card and ID proof, half an hour before the commencement of examination.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.