|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The Result of Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test has been declared. It has been announced for all the B.Tech, B.Pharm, MBA, and MCA courses. The candidates may check their result of HP CET 2018 from the link mentioned. Candidates may check more details about HPCET Result 2018 from this page.
HP CET 2018 Result
The result of HPCET 2018 will be issued/updated on the University’s website www.himtu.ac.in. It will also be uploaded on the Notice Board of the University. The result of each candidate will be provisional. The detail of marks can be obtained from the University website.
The important dates for HPCET 2018 Result are as below.
|HP Common Entrance Test|
|B.Tech (Direct Entry) / B.Pharmacy & B.Pharm (Ayurveda) / M.Tech / M.Pharmcy||2nd week of May 2018|
|MBA / MCA||2nd week of May 2018|
|HP CET 2018 Result has been announced on||Last week of May 2018|
The Result of HP CET 2018 will be announced soon. Candidates may check it from the link will be given below.
- Link to check the Result will be available here.
Procedure to Resolve Tie:-
Himachal Pradesh Technical University will follow the below mentioned rules to break the tie, if any, in ranking procedure if the candidates have scored the same aggregate marks in HPCET-2018 or qualifying examination:
B.Tech/B.Pharma/B.Pharma (Ayurveda)-Direct Entry:
- If two applicants have the same HPCET- 2018 aggregate marks, the candidate with higher marks in Physics will be ranked above.
- If the marks in Physics are same, then higher marks in Chemistry would break the tie.
- If the marks in Physics and Chemistry are same, then the marks in third subject would eventually be same. The qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 marks would break the tie and it will be done during counseling there and then if the qualifying examination marks are not available in the HPCET-2018 application form.
- If the qualifying examination marks are also same then the date of birth of the applicants will be considered. Elder candidate shall get the benefit of being ranked above