The HPU MCA Entrance Test 2018 Result has published by the Himachal Pradesh University at, hpucs.ac.in or hpuniv.nic.in. The result of the MCA entrance test is published online only. Candidates who appeared for the entrance exam now able to check their result through the direct link that is updated on this page. Along with the result, the university also publishes category-wise merit list. The result and category and wise merit list have published in pdf format. The candidates whose name is in the merit list will be allowed to appear/ participate in the counselling. The schedule and venue for counselling are available on the University’s website and the name has been updated on this page as well. Check more details about HPU MCA Entrance Test 2018 Result from the article below.
HPU MCA Entrance Test Result 2018
The HPU MCA Entrance Test 2018 Result has declared on the official website. Candidate can also check the result by the direct link that is provided here for your convenience. The HPU MCA Entrance Test 2018 Result is available in pdf format, which consists of the roll number and marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination
|HPU MCA 2018 entrance test date||31 May 2018|
|Declaration of result||15 Jun 2018|
|Date of counselling||02 Jul 2018|
- Click here to check 6th Waiting List of the candidates selected in MCA Course under Non-Subsidized seats.
- Click here to check 5th Waiting List of the candidates selected in MCA Course under Non-Subsidized seats.
- Click Here to check the 4th Waiting list of selected candidates in MCA course under Non-subsidized seats category.
- Click Here to check 3rd Waiting list of selected candidates in MCA course under Non-subsidized seats category.
- Click Here to check 2nd Waiting list of selected candidates in MCA course.
- Click Here to check the waiting list of the candidates in MCA Course, under subsidized seats category.
- Click Here to check the List of the candidates selected in MCA Course, under Non-subsidized
- Click Here to check the List of the candidates selected in MCA Course, under subsidized
- Click Here to check the Category wise merit list for counselling.
- Click Here to check the HPU MCA Entrance Test 2018 Result.
Official Website: www.hpuniv.nic.in
How to check the Result for HPU MCA entrance exam 2018?
Candidates now able to check the result by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that is provided on this page to check the result.
- The result is available in pdf format.
- Download and save it.
Details Mentioned in the result pdf file
The following details will be mentioned in the pdf file :
- Exam Name
- Roll Number
- Marks Obtained
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of more than one candidate obtaining equal marks in the entrance test, the merit will be decided on the basis of the following:
- The candidate obtaining higher percentage of marks in the qualifying exam will be ranked higher in the merit list.
- If the tie is still not resolved, the candidate having higher aggregate marks in any two of the following (in which the candidate’s marks are higher) shall be placed higher: Matriculation/ Higher Sec. Part-I /Higher Sec. Part-II/ Prep/ Pre-Med/ Pre Engineering/Intermediate/any other equivalent examination
- If the tie is still not resolved, the age of the candidate will be considered, meaning, candidate younger in age shall be admitted first.
HPU MCA Entrance Test 2018 Counseling
The candidates who will qualify the entrance test will be allowed to appear for counselling. Selected candidates will be required to appear in person at the counselling along with the required documents.
The documents to bring along at the time of counselling in original and a set of attested photocopies are as follows:
- Proof of Age (Matriculation/ 10th class certificate)
- 10+2 certificate
- Graduation certificate having certificates of all semesters/ years
- Category certificate i.e. SC/ST/IPDP/Antodaya, if applicable
- Single girl child affidavit, if applicable
- Himachal Pradesh Bonafide certificate in case of SC/ST candidates
- Certificate of Physical handicapped, if applicable.