ICSI Admit Card 2020 – Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has released ICSI 2020 admit card for December exams. It has been released online, on icsi.edu. Candidates can download it from the link below. ICSI issues ICSI CS 2020 admit card for foundation / CSEET, executive, and professional examination. The admit card is released online, on icsi.edu. ICSI examinations are scheduled to take place from December 21-30, 2020. To download the hall ticket, candidates need to enter 17 digit registration number. In CS admit card roll number, reporting time, allotted centre with address, etc are mentioned. Check here complete details on ICSI Admit Card 2020 for CS Foundation, Executive, and Professional exam from this page.
Latest: ICSI has released ICSI Dec admit card 2020. Download it from here.
- Click here to check important guidelines for Dec 2020 exam.
- Click here to check guidelines for Executive and Professional Programmes for Dec 2020 session.
- Click here to check guidelines for Dec 2020 Foundation Programme.
ICSI Admit Card 2020
The Institute does not send the hard copy of the CS Admit Card by post / courier to the candidates individually. The candidates can check below the complete schedule for CS Foundation, Executive and Professional exam Admit Card.
|ICSI Admit Card||Admit Card Date|
|Availability of ICSI CS Foundation Admit Card||13 Dec 2020|
|CS foundation exam date||26 and 27 Dec 2020|
|CS Executive exam date||21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29 Dec 2020|
|CS Professional exam date||21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 Dec 2020|
ICSI CS 2020 Important Announcement for ICSI Students
Opt Out Options for Students
Students who are want to opt out of Dec 2020 exam and give it in June 2021, there is just one option. These candidates need to show COVID-19 positive medical certificate. The report should have been prepared between 20 Nov to 30 Dec. Candidates can also submit report of their relatives.
- Once opted out of the exam, there is no way that candidates will be allowed to take the exam.
- Last date to submit opt out for is 15 January 2020.
ICSl Examinations for the June 2020 session which has been merged with the December 2020
Examinations shall commence from December 21, 2020, as per the Examination Time-table which will be released separately.
Click here to download the Notice.
Revised Schedule for June 2020 session
- Click here to check the revised time table of CS Foundation Programme June 2020.
- Click here to check the revised time table of CS Executive and Professional Programmes June 2020.
- Click here to check the revised time table of CS PMQ Programme June 2020.
ICSI CS 2020 Exam Postponement Notice
Due to COVID-19, CS June 2020 exam schedule has been revised. Exams now commence on August 18, 2020.
How to Download ICSI Admit Card?
The candidates can download their admit card for CS exams through online mode by following the instructions as given below.
Step 1 – Select the course from the table above for which you wish to download your admit card.
Step 2 – Then, click on the direct link given on the page for downloading the Admit Card.
Step 3 – Next, the candidates need to log in by entering their Registration Number.
Step 4 – Click on the “Submit” button and then in the next screen your admit card will appear on the screen.
Step 5 – Download and take its print out to bring the hard copy of it to the test center.
Details Given on the ICSI CS Admit Card
The CS Admit Card will consist of the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Details of Paper-wise Exemption granted
- Signature of the candidate
- Dates and Timings of Examination
- Registration Number
- Examination Centre (Name, Address, Code)
- Stage and Module(s) of Examination enrolled for
- Medium of Examination
What to Carry to the ICSI CS Exam Center?
On the day of the exam, the candidates need to carry the following list of documents. Any candidate who fails to carry the same, will not be allowed to appear for ICSI CS 2020. Documents required are as follows-
- A clear, hardcopy of ICSI CS Admit card.
- Student Identity Card
- If a candidate, due to any reason, does not hold his/her Student Identity Card due to technical or any valid reason, they are asked to carry a valid Photo Identity Card issued by the Govt. Departments such as Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID card, Driving Licence, etc.
What to Do If There is No Photograph on the CS Admit Card?
If there is no photo on the CS Admit Card then the candidate will have to affix a photograph and get it attested by Gazetted officer/Member of ICSI. However, if there is no photo and signature on the student identity card, then they will have to affix a photograph and put their signature on the downloaded identity card. Candidates will also have to get the same attested by Gazetted Officer/Member of ICSI/Principal of recognized school/Manager of Nationalized Bank.
ICSI CS Exam 2020 Test Centers
Institute has released the list of test centers at which it will conduct CS Foundation, Executive, and Professional exam. The candidates can check the complete list of Test Centers from below. The list of centres where CBT is going to take place is also mentioned here.
Note: ICSI conducts CS exam at one Overseas Center in Dubai.
What to Do If There is Error on CS Admit Card?
After the candidates download the ICSI CS Admit Card, then the candidates need to check that the details printed on the admit card are correct or not. If there is an error in the detail printed on the Admit Card, then the candidate need to contact the concerned authorities regarding this and get the mistakes rectified.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.