ICSI Admit Card 2021 – Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) releases ICSI 2021 admit card for foundation / CSEET, executive, and professional examination exams. Now, admit card for ICSI CS Executive and Professional August 2021 exam is available for downloading below. It has been released online, on icsi.edu. Candidates can download it from the link below. ICSI examinations are scheduled to take place from as per schedule mentioned below. To download the hall ticket, candidates need to enter 17 digit registration number. In CS admit card roll number, reporting time, allotted centre with address, etc are mentioned. Check here for complete details on ICSI Admit Card 2021 for CSEET / Foundation, Executive, and Professional exam from this page.
– The admit card for ICSI CS Executive and Professional August 2021 exam has been released. Scroll down to get it.
– ICSI CS Foundation, Executive and Professional exam will be held from August 10 – 20, 2021.
ICSI Admit Card 2021
The Institute does not send the hard copy of the CS Admit Card by post / courier to the candidates individually. Candidates who have sucussfully submitted the application form can download the admit card. The candidates can check below the complete schedule for CS Foundation, Executive and Professional exam Admit Card.
|CS Exam||Admit Card Date||Exam Date|
|CSEET May||29 Apr 2021||8 May 2021|
10 May 2021 (Re-test)
|CSEET July||Jun 2021||10 July 2021|
|CSEET Nov||Oct 2021||2nd week of Nov 2021|
|CSEET Jan||Dec 2021||2nd week of Jan|
|CS Executive||30 Jul 2021|
10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, Aug 2021
|CS Professional||30 Jul 2021|
10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 20 Aug 2021
Link to download ICSI CS admit card:
– Click here to download the ICSI Executive 2021 Admit Card for June 2021 session (Exam on 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, August 2021).
– Click here to download the ICSI Professional 2021 Admit Card for June 2021 session (10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 20 August 2021).
ICSI CS 2021 Important Announcement Concerning Examinations
CS June exams – foundation, executive, and professional – New Exam Date
How to Download ICSI Admit Card?
The candidates can download their admit card for CS exams through online mode by following the instructions as given below.
Step 1 – Select the course from the table above for which you wish to download your admit card.
Step 2 – Then, click on the direct link given on the page for downloading the Admit Card.
Step 3 – Next, the candidates need to log in by entering their Registration Number.
Step 4 – Click on the “Submit” button and then in the next screen your admit card will appear on the screen.
Step 5 – Download and take its print out to bring the hard copy of it to the test center.
Details Given on the ICSI CS Admit Card
The CS Admit Card will consist of the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Details of Paper-wise Exemption granted
- Signature of the candidate
- Dates and Timings of Examination
- Registration Number
- Examination Centre (Name, Address, Code)
- Stage and Module(s) of Examination enrolled for
- Medium of Examination
also check, ICSI Result 2021
What to Carry to the ICSI CS Exam Center?
On the day of the exam, the candidates need to carry the following list of documents. Any candidate who fails to carry the same, will not be allowed to appear for ICSI CS 2021. Documents required are as follows-
- A clear, hardcopy of ICSI CS Admit card.
- Student Identity Card
- If a candidate, due to any reason, does not hold his/her Student Identity Card due to technical or any valid reason, they are asked to carry a valid Photo Identity Card issued by the Govt. Departments such as Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID card, Driving Licence, etc.
What to Do If There is No Photograph on the CS Admit Card?
If there is no photo on the CS Admit Card then the candidate will have to affix a photograph and get it attested by Gazetted officer/Member of ICSI. However, if there is no photo and signature on the student identity card, then they will have to affix a photograph and put their signature on the downloaded identity card. Candidates will also have to get the same attested by Gazetted Officer/Member of ICSI/Principal of recognized school/Manager of Nationalized Bank.
What to Do If There is Error on CS Admit Card?
After the candidates download the ICSI CS Admit Card, then the candidates need to check that the details printed on the admit card are correct or not. If there is an error in the detail printed on the Admit Card, then the candidate need to contact the concerned authorities regarding this and get the mistakes rectified.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.