JAC Chandigarh 2020 Online Registration – The Joint Admission Committee (JAC Chandigarh) will invite applications for the registration for JAC Chandigarh so that eligible candidates can be admitted to B.E. & B. Arch. courses based on JEE Main 2020 All India Rank. JAC Chandigarh will release the application form for taking admission in Engineering and Architecture courses.The candidates are curiously waiting to know how they can complete the formalities in order to take admission in their desired course.
JAC Chandigarh 2020 Online Registration
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria first before they begin to register. They will then proceed to pay the Registration fees Online through the Internet by logging into the account which will be created once they visit chdenggadmissions.nic.in The fees can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallet. The candidates will the register themselves as per the steps mentioned.
JAC Chandigarh 2020 Online Registration Dates
The candidates may check the dates for the online registration of JAC Chandigarh 2020 form the table below.
JAC Chandigarh Engineering and Architecture Schedule:
|Registration process commences||04th week of May 2020|
|Last date for generation of filled Bank Challan||03rd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for depositing fee in the SBI Bank using Bank Challan||03rd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for online registration||03rd week of Jun 2020|
|Opening of Correction Window||04th week of Jun 2020|
Candidates can fill their Application Form online through the official website as per the scheduled date. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form will also posted here.
The JAC Chandigarh Registration Fee for Engineering & Architecture is as below:
As per last year details!!!
- Rs. 2500 for General Category
- Rs. 1250 for SC/ST/PWD Category
Instructions for Filling the Application Form for Engineering & Architecture
- All aspiring candidates, who are eligible, are required to fill the Online Registration Form at the website.
- Filling of Online Registration Form followed by payment of Registration Fee by eligible candidates will be allowed only once at the beginning of the admission process as per schedule. No fresh registrations will be allowed in the subsequent rounds of Counselling.
- Eligible candidates should log in using Roll Number of JEE (Main)-2020 and Password created during JEE (Main)-2020 registration.
- Candidates are advised to remember their password for all future logins. Confidentiality of the password is the sole responsibility of the candidate and all care must be taken to protect its security.
- If a candidate forgets his/her password, the additional information provided by the candidate at the time of registration will be used to get the new password.
- A candidate applying for both Engineering and Architecture courses should register only once and choose course applying for as Both (Engineering & Architecture).
After a successful login, the page containing his/her basic information including AIR and other details as furnished in JEE(Main)-2020 will be displayed in Read-only mode. Candidates are required to complete the additional following activities:
- All candidates are required to fill the Online Registration Form. During Form filling, candidates are required to furnish additional information like Place of the school from where he/she has appeared for the qualifying exam, reservation benefits under various categories etc.
- After successful submission of Registration Form, except for candidates applying for NRI seats in UIET, Dr. SSBUICET and UIET PUSSGRC, all other candidates are required to pay one-time Registration Fee (Non-Refundable) through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet banking/e-Challan
After Login, the candidate must Logout at the end. Only those candidates who have registered online and have made payment of Registration Fee are eligible for choice filling.
All registered candidates who have also opted for any one or more reservation benefit(s) in the registration form like (BC, PwD, Sports, Freedom Fighter, Kashmiri Migrants/Displaced, Terrorist/Riot Victim, etc) should Report in person with all supporting documents for document and physical verification at Panjab University, Chandigarh at time and venue as per schedule is given in brochure before the choice filling for the first round of Counselling, failing which benefit of the above categories will not be given.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.