JAC Chandigarh 2017 Online Registration – The Joint Admission Committee (JAC Chandigarh) has invited applications for the registration for JAC Chandigarh so that eligible candidates can be admitted to B.E. & B. Arch. courses based on JEE Main 2017 All India Rank. The candidates are curiously waiting to know how they can complete the formalities in order to take admission in their desired course.
JAC Chandigarh 2017 Round 3 Online Choice filling has been started, Check it below.
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria first before they begin to register. They will then proceed to pay the Registration fees Online through Internet by logging into the account which will be created once they visit chdenggadmissions.nic.in The fees can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallet. The candidates will the register themselves as per the steps mentioned.
JAC Chandigarh 2017 Online Registration Dates
The candidates may check the dates for the online registration of JAC Chandigarh 2017 form the table below.
|Registration process commences||05 Jun 2017 at 10.00 am|
|Last date for generation of filled Bank Challan|
|Last date for depositing fee in the SBI Bank using Bank Challan|
|Last date for online registration|
- For Round 3 Online Choice Filling – Login Here
- To check Round 1 List of eligible candidates for choice filling under reserve categories – Click here
JAC Chandigarh 2017 Online Registration
Candidates can fill their Application Form online through the official website as per schedule date. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form is also posted here.
- Application Process over….!!
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- All aspiring candidates, who are eligible, are required to fill Online Registration Form at http://www.chdenggadmissions.nic.in and pay online the Registration fee.
- Filling of Online Registration Form followed by payment of Registration Fee by eligible candidates will be allowed only once at the beginning of the admission process as per schedule. No fresh registrations will be allowed in the subsequent rounds of Counselling.
- Eligible candidates should log in using Roll Number of JEE (Main)-2017 and Password created during JEE (Main)-2017 registration. If the candidate furnishes this information successfully, then system will prompt for change in password.
- Candidates are advised to record / remember their password for all future logins. Confidentiality of the password is the Sole reponsibility of the candidate and all care must be taken to protect its security. Candidates are advised not to disclose or share their password with anybody. JAC-2017, NIC and NICSI will not be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of the candidate.
- If a candidate forgets his/her password, the additional information provided by the candidate at the time of registration will be used to get the new password. Hence, every candidate has to enter the required additional information as indicated in the registration form at the time of registration.
- A candidate applying for both Engineering and Architecture courses should register only once and choose course applying for as Both (Engineering & Architecture).
After successful login, the page containing his/her basic information including AIR and other details as furnished in JEE(Main)-2017 will be displayed in Read only mode. Candidates are required to complete the additional following activities:
- All candidates are required to fill the Online Registration Form. During Form filling, candidates are required to furnish additional information like Place of the school from where he/she has appeared for the qualifying exam, reservations benefits under various categories etc.. During form filling, candidate’s category (General, OBC, SC & ST) as mentioned in JEE (Main) will be shown in Read only mode and for those candidates who have opted OBC in JEE (Main) are required to update their category as BC (if they fulfill the requirement of BC as per JAC norms), else they have to select their category as General.
- After successful submission of Registration Form, except for candidates applying for NRI seats in UIET, Dr. SSBUICET and UIET PUSSGRC, all other candidates are required to pay one time Registration Fee (Non-Refundable) through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet banking/e-Challan
After Login, the candidate must Logout at the end. Only those candidates who have registered online and have made payment of Registration Fee are eligible for choice filling. Last date for generation of filled Bank Challan is 20 th June, 2017 till 5.00 pm and last date for depositing fee in SBI using Bank Challan is 21st June 2017 till 4:00 p.m.
Candidates applying under Sports and Defence Category seats must upload the scanned copies of the relevant documents (Pl. refer to Chapter 7) as a single pdf file, which may have multiple pages.
If a candidate is allotted a branch of his/her choice under EWS category, only then he/she is entitled for the benefits of EWS category. A candidate, even if, he/she is eligible in EWS category, but is allotted a branch(as per his/her choices) in General Category or any other category will be required to pay full fee and all other funds as required by the allotted institute.
All registered candidates who have also opted for any one or more reservation benefit(s) in the registration form like (BC, PwD, Sports, Freedom Fighter, Kashmiri Migrants/Displaced, Terrorist/Riot Victim, One Girl Child out of the only two girl children, Cancer/AIDS/Thalassemia patients, Kargil Martyrs, EWS, Rural area, Border Area and Defence) should REPORT IN PERSON with all supporting documents for document and physical verification at Panjab University, Chandigarh at time and venue as per schedule given in Chapter 10, before the choice filling for the first round of Counselling, failing which benefit of above categories will not be given. However, candidate will be eligible for choice filling under their respective main category (General, SC & ST), if he/she is eligible as per JEE (Main)- 2017 score.