JAKBOPEE MDS Admission 2019 – The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) will issue the notification for admission in MDS course into the Govt. Dental College, Srinagar. Admission will be done on the basis of NEET MDS 2019. After verification of the documents of the candidates, who have qualified the NEET examination, 2019. The State Merit List is to be notified by the Competent Authorities of the State Governments. The counselling of the candidates finally found to be eligible for admissions, is also to be conducted by the BOPEE. Candidates can check the detail of JAKBOPEE MDS Admission 2019 through NEET MDS on this page given below.
JAKBOPEE MDS Admission 2019 through NEET MDS
JAKBOPEE MDS Admission 2019 will be based on scores of NEET MDS 2019. Candidates who want to take admission in MDS course in J&K can submit their bio-data and documents/Certificates etc.
Schedule of JAKBOPEE MDS Admission 2019 through NEET MDS
|Online Registration starts for NEET-MDS 2019 starts from||16 Oct 2018|
|Last date to submit the NEET-MDS 2019 Application Form||06 Nov 2018|
|NEET MDS 2019 exam date||14 Dec 2018|
|Declaration of Result for NEET MDS 2019||15 Jan 2019|
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of J&K State as defined in section 6 of the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir
- The candidates who are the permanent residents of the State of J&K and have appeared in the NEET examination on the basis of their present domicile status shall be eligible to compete against the State seats only.
- The candidate must possess MBBS/BDS (as the case may be)degree from the University of Jammu/University of Kashmir or an equivalent degree recognised by University of Jammu/University of Kashmir and Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and also registered with Medical/Dental Council
- The candidate must have completed, by or before 31 March 2019, satisfactorily one-year preregistration compulsory rotatory internship in a duly recognised institution as laid down by the University of Jammu/University of Kashmir for registration as a Medical/Dental graduate.
Eligibility for Sports Category Candidates: Candidates who have qualified NEET MDS Examination 2019 with 50 percentile score and have applied for award of Sports points before the J&K State Sports Council that they shall deposit copies of their NEET MDS, 2019 Result Card and Admit Card personally in the BOPEE Office Srinagar and Jammu up to February 05, 2019 during working days.
Provisional State Merit List
After verification of the documents of the candidates, who have qualified the NEET examination, 2019, and updating of their records, BOPEE shall prepare a provisional State Merit List (PSML) indicating category status of candidates also.
Note: In case, if the merit of two or more candidates is equal in the PSML, the merit/rank of the candidates shall be determined on the basis of the rank assigned to such candidates by the NBE at the time of declaration of the result.
Registration / Preference Form
Candidates shall be required either to fill in the online registration form and upload the biodata along with scanned copies of necessary documents or submit the same in the Board office. The candidates who have appeared in the examination and belong to different categories having scored the minimum qualifying marks as notified by the NBE are hereby advised to fill the form and be sure to attach the documents listed below.
Documents to be attached
- Matriculation Certificate
- BDS Degree certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- BDS Marks cards
- NEET Result card (wherever applicable)
- State Subject Certificate
- DCI/State Dental Council Registration Certificate
- Category certificate (wherever applicable)
- Candidates passed BDS Degree outside country enclose DCI clearance certificate
- Affidavit to the effect that he/she has not competed or is not likely to compete against the 50% national quota on the all India basis from those candidates who are permanent residents of J&K State but appeared in the NEET 2019 on the basis of their present domicile status.
- NOC for seeking admission in MDS Courses from the competent authority in case of in-service candidates.
- Difficult Area Certificate.
Preference Forms/ Online Counselling
For allocation/allotment of the seats in the Colleges/Institutions, Board has devised an Online submission of Preference Form. Candidates will be required to submit online Preference Form/biodata as may be called by BOPEE in this regard.
Application fee: Candidates desirous of filling up of Preference Form for allotment of seats/colleges shall have to deposit an online fee of Rs. 2000/-. Banking transaction charges will be borne by the applicant. The amount so deposited is not refundable.
The selection to a course/college of a candidate will be made considering his/her position in State Merit List, the preferences given by candidate and by adhering to the reservation rules.
After completion of the first round of counselling (filling up the preference form) and completion of the allotment process by the Board, a Notification indicating the allotment of seats to the candidates will be displayed on the website of BOPEE i.e. www.jakbopee.org.
All candidates to whom a seat has been allotted in the 1st round on the basis of Meritcum-Preference will have to compulsorily join college and course so allotted, within prescribed period by completing requisite formalities.
Subsequent Round of Counselling
The candidates who did not join the college on allotment of a seat after the first round of counselling or on up-gradation of seat and or allotment of the seat during second round shall not be eligible to participate in the subsequent round of counselling. Those candidates, who have been upgraded during the second round shall not be eligible to participate in this round, notwithstanding his/her joining the College.
Fee for government/private colleges are as follows:-
Government Medical College, Srinagar
- For MD/MS students – Rs.20,000/- for three years.
- For Diploma Students – Rs.15,000/- for two years
Government Medical College, Jammu – Rs.18,955/-(for the session 2017-18)
SKIMS – Rs. 61,000/
Government Dental College, Srinagar – Rs.22,000/-
ASCOMS, Jammu :
- 09 Seats of Government Quota – Rs. 9,00,000/
- 07 seats of Management Quota – Rs.9,00,000/-
- 2 NRI seats – US Dollars 21750/-
For more details of J&K MDS check – 2018 Information brochure.
Insofar, Official details for JAKBOPEE MDS Admission 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon asJ&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) will release the information it will be updated here.