JAKBOPEE MDS Admission 2018 – The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) has issued the notification for admission in MDS course into the Govt. Dental College, Srinagar. Admission will be done on the basis of NEET MDS 2018. After verification of the documents of the candidates, who have qualified the NEET examination, 2018. The State Merit List is to be notified by the Competent Authorities of the State Governments. The counselling of the candidates finally found to be eligible for admissions, is also to be conducted by the BOPEE. Candidates can check the detail of JAKBOPEE MDS Admission 2018 through NEET MDS on this page given below.
JAKBOPEE MDS Admission 2018 through NEET MDS
JAKBOPEE MDS Admission 2018 will be based on scores of NEET MDS 2018. Candidates who want to take admission in MDS course in J&K can submit their bio-data and documents/Certificates etc.
Schedule of JAKBOPEE MDS Admission 2018 through NEET MDS
|Online Registration starts for NEET-MDS 2018||31 Oct 2017|
|Last date for Online Registration||27 Nov 2017|
|NEET MDS 2018 Exam||07 Jan 2018|
|Counselling Registration Starts from||23 Feb 2018|
|Registration Last Date||01 Mar 2018|
|Document Uploading last Date||01 Mar 2018|
|Tentative merit list as per NEET result||15 Mar 2018|
|Operative seat matrix||20 Mar 2018|
|Mock exercise||21 Mar 2018|
|Filling up preferences||22 to
|Updation of preferences|
|Publication of the First selection list/completion of the first round of counselling||04 to 15 Apr 2018|
|Last date of joining/reporting at allotted College/Course||By 22 Apr 2018|
|Filling up of preference forms Second round of counselling/admission for vacancies (unfilled)||Between 24 to 27 Apr 2018|
|Notification of admission (allotment/upgradation) online basis of 2nd round of counselling.||Between 29 & 30 Apr 2018|
|Last date of joining for the 2nd round of Counselling/Admission||07 May 2018|
|Online/physical round of counselling against unfilled seats, if any, after 2nd round of counselling||11 & 12 May 2018|
|Joining time||Upto 15 May 2018|
|Conversion of category seats||17 & 18 May 2018|
|Last date of joining||22 May 2018|
|Mopping up round of admission, if any||24 to 27 May 2018|
|Commencement of academic session||01 May 2018|
Provisional State Merit List
After verification of the documents of the candidates, who have qualified the NEET examination, 2018, and updation of their records, BOPEE shall prepare a provisional State Merit List (PSML) indicating category status of candidates also.
Note: In case, if the merit of two or more candidates is equal in the PSML, the interse merit/rank of the candidates shall be determined on the basis of the rank assigned to such candidates by the NBE at the time of declaration of the result.
Result: Click here to check the merit list for JAKBOPEE MDS merit list.
Registration / Preference Form
Candidates shall be required either to fill in the online registration form and upload the biodata along with scanned copies of necessary documents or submit the same in the Board office. The candidates who have appeared in the examination and belong to different categories having scored the minimum qualifying marks as notified by the NBE are hereby advised to fill the form and be sure to attach the documents listed below.
Application process is now over..!!
Documents to be attached
- Matriculation Certificate
- BDS Degree certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- BDS Marks cards
- NEET Result card (wherever applicable)
- State Subject Certificate
- DCI/State Dental Council Registration Certificate
- Category certificate (wherever applicable)
- Candidates passed BDS Degree outside country enclose DCI clearance certificate
- Affidavit to the effect that he/she has not competed or is not likely to compete against the 50% national quota on the all India basis from those candidates who are permanent residents of J&K State but appeared in the NEET 2018 on the basis of their present domicile status.
- NOC for seeking admission in MDS Courses from the competent authority in case of in-service candidates.
- Difficult Area Certificate.
Preference Forms/ Online Counselling
For allocation/allotment of the seats in the Colleges/Institutions, Board has devised an Online submission of Preference Form. Candidates will be required to submit online Preference Form/biodata as may be called by BOPEE in this regard.
Application fee: Candidates desirous of filling up of Preference Form for allotment of seats/colleges shall have to deposit an online fee of Rs. 2000/-. Banking transaction charges will be borne by the applicant. The amount so deposited is not refundable.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of J&K State as defined in section 6 of the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir
- The candidates who are the permanent residents of the State of J&K and have appeared in the NEET examination on the basis of their present domicile status shall be eligible to compete against the State seats only.
- The candidate must possess MBBS/BDS (as the case may be)degree from the University of Jammu/University of Kashmir or an equivalent degree recognised by University of Jammu/University of Kashmir and Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and also registered with Medical/Dental Council
- The candidate must have completed, by or before 31-03-2018, satisfactorily one year preregistration compulsory rotatory internship in a duly recognised institution as laid down by the University of Jammu/University of Kashmir for registration as a Medical/Dental graduate.
Eligibility for Sports Category Candidates: Cabniddates who have qualified NEET MDS Examination 2018 with 50 percentile score and have applied for award of Sports points before the J&K State Sports Council that they shall deposit copies of their NEET MDS, 2018 Result Card and Admit Card personally in the BOPEE Office Srinagar and Jammu up to February 05, 2018 during working days.
As per the result declared by the NBE vide their Notice dated 23-01-2018 and 25-01-2018 the cut off score for NEET MDS is as under:-
|Category||Minimum Eligibility Criteria||Cut off score (out of 960)|
|General Category (UR)||50th Percentile||233|
|SC/ST/OBC/ SC-PH/ST PH/)BC-PH||40th Percentile||204|
The selection to a course/college of a candidate will be made considering his/her position in State Merit List, the preferences given by candidate and by adhering to the reservation rules.
After completion of the first round of counselling (filling up the preference form) and completion of the allotment process by the Board, a Notification indicating the allotment of seats to the candidates will be displayed on the website of BOPEE i.e. www.jakbopee.org.
All candidates to whom a seat has been allotted in the 1st round on the basis of Meritcum-Preference will have to compulsorily join college and course so allotted, within prescribed period by completing requisite formalities.
Subsequent Round of Counselling
The candidates who did not join the college on allotment of a seat after first round of counselling or on upgradation of seat and or allotment of seat during second round shall not be eligible to participate in the subsequent round of counselling. Those candidates, who have been upgraded during the second round shall not be eligible to participate in this round, notwithstanding his/her joining the College.
Seats available will be filled on the basis of State Merit List in NEET PG 2018 with due regard to the preferences submitted by the candidates
Fee for government/private colleges are as follows:-
Government Medical College, Srinagar
- For MD/MS students – Rs.20,000/- for three years.
- For Diploma Students – Rs.15,000/- for two years
Government Medical College, Jammu – Rs.18,955/-(for the session 2017-18)
SKIMS – Rs. 61,000/
Government Dental College, Srinagar – Rs.22,000/-
ASCOMS, Jammu :
- 09 Seats of Government Quota – Rs. 9,00,000/
- 07 seats of Management Quota – Rs.9,00,000/-
- 2 NRI seats – US Dollars 21750/-
For more details of J&K MDS 2018 check – Information brochure