JAKBOPEE Dental Admission 2021 – The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) has released the provisional selection list of NEET MDS-2021 candidates belonging to UTs of J&K/Ladakh. JKBOPEE offers admission in MDS course into the Govt. Dental College, Srinagar. Admission will be done on the basis of NEET MDS 2021. The State Merit List is to be notified by the Competent Authorities of the State Governments. The counselling of the candidates finally found to be eligible for admissions, is also to be conducted by the BOPEE. Candidates can check the detail of JAKBOPEE MDS Admission 2021 through NEET MDS on this page given below.
Latest – JKBOPEE has released the provisional selection list of NEET MDS-2021 candidates belonging to UTs of J&K/Ladakh. Click here to check it.
Latest – JKBOPEE has released Physical Allotment counselling notice of NEET MDS -2021 candidates belonging to UTs of J&K/Ladakh. Scroll down to check the details.
JAKBOPEE Dental Admission through NEET MDS 2021
JAKBOPEE MDS Admission 2021 will be based on scores of NEET MDS 2021. Candidates who want to take admission in MDS course in J&K can submit their bio-data and documents/Certificates etc.
Schedule of JAKBOPEE Dental Admission 2021 through NEET MDS
|Online registration for preparation of Provisional State Merit List||09 Sep 2021|
|Last date to complete the deficiencies for PSML||09 Sep 2021|
|Declaration of PSML||25 Sep 2021|
|Physical Allotment counselling||03 Oct 2021|
|Filling up of Preference Forms including mock exercise||To be Announced|
|Last opportunity to register online who failed to do so||To be Announced|
|Online filling up of preferences mock exercise||To be Announced|
|Filling up of the preferences||To be Announced|
|Updation/changes in preferences 2 nd Round Counselling||To be Announced|
|Last date of joining/reporting at allotted College/Course||To be Announced|
JAKBOPEE MDS courses 2021 Physical Allotment counselling
he J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) has released the Physical Allotment counselling notice of NEET MDS -2021 candidates belonging to UTs of J&K/Ladakh. JKBOPEE offers admission in MDS course into the Govt. Dental College, Srinagar. Admission will be done on the basis of NEET MDS 2021.
- Click here to down the Physical Allotment counselling notice
JAKBOPEE Dental Admission through NEET MDS 2021 Notice
Click here to download the notice.
JAKBOPEE Dental Admission through NEET MDS 2021 Online Registration for Merit List
Click here to download the Notice.
JAKBOPEE Dental NEET MDS 2021 & Preparation of Merit List
JAKBOPEE has released a notice regarding registration for preparation of Provisional UT Merit List of J&K and Ladakh candidate.
Cut off Score for NEET MDS 2021
|Cut Off Merit||Category|
|50th Percentile||259||OM (including JKPM/CDP/Sports/EWS)|
|40th Percentile||227||SC/ST/OBC (RBA/ALC/IB/OSC) including|
PWD for these categories
|45th Percentile||243||UR-PWD (including JKPM/CDP/Sports/EWS|
Check Merit List: Click here to download the NEET MDS 2021, Preparation of Provisional Merit List
JAKBOPEE Dental Eligibility Criteria 2021
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of the J&K State as defined in Section 6 of the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Candidates who have studied/qualified MBBS/BDS from the State of Jammu and Kashmir are not eligible for All India 50% quota seats. However, the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (under Central Pool Seats) to do MBBS/BDS from Medical Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir shall be eligible for All India 50% Quota seats. Such candidates must have submitted a duly signed affidavit to the prescribed authority declaring that he/she was nominated by the Government of India (Central Pool Seats) to do MBBS/BDS from Medical College in Jammu and Kashmir.
- The candidate must possess MBBS/BDS(as the case may be) degree from the University of Jammu/University of Kashmir or an equivalent degree recognized by University of Jammu/University of Kashmir and Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and also registered with Medical/Dental Council (as the case may be). The MCI/DCI/SMC/SDC registration is mandatory for NEET-PG/ MDS 2021 qualifying candidates. Registration Certificate should be produced as per notice or as may be notified by the NBE.
- The candidate must have completed, by or before March 31, 2021, satisfactorily one year preregistration compulsory rotatory internship in a duly recognized institution as laid down by the University of Jammu/University of Kashmir for registration as a Medical/Dental graduate. As cutoff date of having completed internship has already been mentioned by NBE while inviting applications for online test, BOPEE is, therefore, not competent to alter this date and take it beyond Match 31, 2021;
- The candidate must be eligible (wherever applicable) in terms of (Annexure ‘B’ in information brochre):
- The candidate must fulfill such conditions as laid down in NBE Information Brochure, 2021, if the candidate has passed MBBS/BDS from outside the country; Note:Only such candidates shall be considered for admission for MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS Courses who have qualified NEET 2021, as declared, to have been qualified by National Board of Examinations and figure in the State Merit List;
- For being eligible to be called for counselling for Online/offline submission of Preference, as may be decided by the Board, candidates belonging to.
- “OM” category must have scored minimum marks at 50th percentile.
- Reserved categories viz SC/ST and Socially and Educationally backward classes (RBA/ALC/OSC) must have scored a minimum of 40th percentile.
- Sports category, CDP, JKPM and SP shall be considered only if they have scored minimum of 50th percentile marks/qualifying score as laid down by the NBE.
- Subject to the conditions of eligibility as laid down in MCI-PG regulations candidates who have served in difficult areas shall be awarded weightage on the basis of marks as may be awarded to them in accordance with the SRO 48 of 2018 only if they have served in areas notified as per SRO 201 of 2006 (Annexure “A”).
JAKBOPEE Dental Application Form 2021
Candidates are required either to fill in the online registration form and upload the scanned copies of necessary documents or submit the same in the Board office. The candidates who have appeared in the examination and belong to different categories having scored the minimum qualifying marks as notified by the NBE are hereby advised to fill the form and be sure to attach the documents listed below.
Documents to be attached
- Matriculation certificate for purpose of date of birth;
- Marks Card of 10+2 examination;
- BDS degree certificate;
- Marks cards of all the years of BDS;
- Registration with the State / UT Dental council/DCI;
- Internship completion certificate;
- Domicile Certificate of J&K and STK /STL certificate for Ladakh, as the case may be;
- Valid Reserved Category Certificate, wherever applicable, in terms of SRO 294 of 2005
dated 21-10-2005 read with SRO 518 dated 02-09-2019;
- Difficult Area Certificate in pursuance of SRO 48 of 2018 dated 30-01-2018;
- NEET Score Card.
- DCI clearance certificate for candidates possessing BDS degree from outside the
- NOC from Government/Competent Authority for in-service candidates seeking
admission to pursue MDS Courses.
- Affidavit, if any.
For uploading documents: Before actually filling up the online form please make sure that you have soft scanned copies of original documents as given above. Scan your original documents to PDF files for uploading and compress the PDF document files to the desired size for uploading. The desired size of the below-mentioned PDF documents is from 100-200 KB.
JAKBOPEE Dental Counselling 2021
For allocation/allotment of the seats in the Colleges/Institutions, Board has devised an Online submission of Preference Form. Candidates will be required to submit online Preference Form/biodata as may be called by BOPEE in this regard.
Application fee: Candidates desirous of filling up of Preference Form for allotment of seats/colleges shall have to deposit an online fee of Rs. 2000/-. Banking transaction charges will be borne by the applicant. The amount so deposited is not refundable.
The candidates who did not join the college on allotment of a seat after the first round of counselling or on up-gradation of seat and or allotment of the seat during second round shall not be eligible to participate in the subsequent round of counselling. Those candidates, who have been upgraded during the second round shall not be eligible to participate in this round, notwithstanding his/her joining the College.
JAKBOPEE Dental Merit List 2021
After verification of the documents of the candidates, who will qualified the NEET examination, 2021, and updating of their records, BOPEE shall prepare a provisional State Merit List (PSML) indicating category status of candidates also. Candidates will be called accordingly to the merit list.
JAKBOPEE Dental Seat Allotment 2021
The selection to a course/college of a candidate will be made considering his/her position in State Merit List, the preferences given by candidate and by adhering to the reservation rules.After completion of the first round of counselling (filling up the preference form) and completion of the allotment process by the Board, a Notification indicating the allotment of seats to the candidates will be displayed on the website of BOPEE i.e. http://www.jakbopee.org.
All candidates to whom a seat has been allotted in the 1st round on the basis of Meritcum-Preference will have to compulsorily join college and course so allotted, within prescribed period by completing requisite formalities.
JAKBOPEE Dental Fee Structure 2021
Fee for government/private colleges are as follows candidates can check from below and it’s as per the last year data.
Government Medical College, Srinagar
- For MD/MS students – Rs.20,000/- for three years.
- For Diploma Students – Rs.15,000/- for two years
Government Medical College, Jammu – Rs.19,710-(for the session 2020-21)
SKIMS – Rs. 61,000/
Government Dental College, Srinagar – Rs.20,000/-
ASCOMS, Jammu :
- 09 Seats of Government Quota – Rs. 9,00,000/
- 07 seats of Management Quota – Rs.9,00,000/-
- 2 NRI seats – US Dollars 21750/-
JAKBOPEE Dental Distribution of Seats 2021
As per last year information candidates can check the seat intake from the shared image which is right below this heading will help to estimate the rough idea of seat matrix.
Official website – jkbopee.gov.in
For more details of JAKBOPEE MDS Admission 2020 through NEET MDS check – Download Information brochure 2019.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.